Mark Meadows was registered to vote in THREE states!

The cult doesn't care.

They think they're at war. Anything goes.
Lebowski.gif

My gosh. this is worst than we thought. The man who was the lead on trump's voter fraud campaign lie, was registered to vote in three states. This the the definition of Hypocrisy.
Did he vote 3 times you idiot......lolol

Thank God we have a rag doll chewey toy like you dummy

My gosh. this is worst than we thought. The man who was the lead on trump's voter fraud campaign lie, was registered to vote in three states. This the the definition of Hypocrisy.
/-----/ Got any proof that he actually voted more than once? Of course not, otherwise, you would have posted it.
Two of my adult children moved to another state, and both are registered to vote in each state. Why? Because our county in NY won't remove their names from the voter registration no matter how many times they requested it. In fact, one still gets jury notification ten years after moving away.

That's what so scary about the times we live in, you combine ignorance and a cult-like worship of Trump and they'll not only believe any word he says (most of which are delusional) they'll also blindly support anyone in his circle.

First time in my life I've been exposed to a political cult, but folks in Europe and Africa are very well experienced with them.
Yeah, I never thought I would see this here. Ever. I don't think it's a coincidence that we're also seeing more appeal of the authoritarianism from the likes of Putin, Le Pen, Orban and Bolsonaro. I'm not sure exactly what is triggering this, but it's clearly a desperate reaction to a paranoia.

Last edited:

The important question is "Did he vote in more than one State"

Yeah, I never thought I would see this here. Ever. I don't think it's a coincidence that we're also seeing more appeal of the authoritarianism from the likes of Putin, Le Pen, Orban and Bolsonaro. I'm not sure exactly what is triggering this, but but it's clearly a desperate reaction to a paranoia.
MAC, PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL

:laughing0301:

:dig:

Thanks for alerting the world to clean all that crap up you big dummy

God an angry Doberman would be proud of the mauling you are getting idgit

My gosh. this is worst than we thought. The man who was the lead on trump's voter fraud campaign lie, was registered to vote in three states. This is the definition of Hypocrisy.
LOL.Are you going to answer your thread yet or are you with the snails under a garden rock

Democrats scream "Voter Suppression" anytime anything is done to ensure Voter Integrity. How many invalid ballots were mailed out because many states won't "clean up" their voter registry list? Beats me, but it seems like a lot of opportunity for voter fraud that will never be caught.

Forum List

Back