Mark Meadows was registered to vote in THREE states!

My gosh. this is worst than we thought. The man who was the lead on trump's voter fraud campaign lie, was registered to vote in three states. This is the definition of Hypocrisy.
What a surprise. Every time, we know how this story ends.......

What a surprise. Every time, we know how this story ends.......
BringBusBak.jpg

My gosh. this is worst than we thought. The man who was the lead on trump's voter fraud campaign lie, was registered to vote in three states. This is the definition of Hypocrisy.
not surprised by this…this is why it’s very important to purge voter rolls yearly.

I know VA has been run by dems for years until recently, so not surprised they have purged them.

Yeah, I never thought I would see this here. Ever. I don't think it's a coincidence that we're also seeing more appeal of the authoritarianism from the likes of Putin, Le Pen, Orban and Bolsonaro. I'm not sure exactly what is triggering this, but it's clearly a desperate reaction to a paranoia.
No question there is a resurgence of rightwing nationalism, and it totally explains why Republicans, and their God-like leader Trump, have either outright supported Putin or keep their support of him closely guarded.

Forum List

Back