Mark Meadows was registered to vote in THREE states!

That is my the point. He voted once based on an address he never lived at.

I do not care about people being registered in multiple states, I care about people who commit actual voter fraud

I do not care about the OP. Meadows voted from an address he cannot show he had ever even been to. The best anyone can offer is hearsay that his wife was there for 2 days.
That is my the point. He voted once based on an address he never lived at.

Did he?

Tribe?

What 'tribe' is that, foole?

Apache, Blackfoot, Cheyenne, Commanche?

I don't have a 'tribe', jackass.

I'm going by facts.

He and the wife had a lease on a place in NC, which gave him the right to register to vote.

Whether he lived there or not, he had that right.

His wife spent a few days there, as did some of his adult children.

(He was kinda busy in DC at the time)

Did he vote in NC?

THAT is what the real issue is.

If he didn't, no harm, no foul.

Even if they had a lease, which nobody has shown so far, just having a lease would not qualify them for voting there.

Live in the county where you are registering, and have resided there for at least 30 days prior to the date of the election.

And yes, he did vote in NC

If you told everyone so, then how can you not agree that Meadows committed the very fraud of which you told everyone so?
How is it committing fraud when you move from one state to another and register to vote there, any more than it's fraud to change your driver license?

Who moves from state to state, and goes out of their way to make sure to cancel their voter registration in the state they left?

Who is responsible to see to it that the voter rolls are correct and up to date?

No question there is a resurgence of rightwing nationalism, and it totally explains why Republicans, and their God-like leader Trump, have either outright supported Putin or keep their support of him closely guarded.
The repub party needs to read the definition of "Treason." They are very close to being exposed as a living example of such....especially the Pootin Lover, Tucker Carlson. I trust the FBI and the NSA is watching closely his Pootin Love Fest each night.

Maybe he should relocate to Moscow. His revisionist views on Russian atrocities would play well on the state controlled media there.

Fine, but he voted ONCE and apparently he met the voter requirements for that ONE address. Or do you want to continue INGORING the real issue and keep pettyfogging?

You're killing your own credibility with this shit.
He has no credibility to kill at this point.

For an alleged "libertarian" he sure does lap at the boots of The State at an alarming rate.

The repub party needs to read the definition of "Treason." They are very close to being exposed as a living example of such....especially the Pootin Lover, Tucker Carlson. I trust the FBI and the NSA is watching closely his Pootin Love Fest each night.

Maybe he should relocate to Moscow. His revisionist views on Russian atrocities would play well on the state controlled media there.
dumb-people1.jpg

Fine, but he voted ONCE and apparently he met the voter requirements for that ONE address.

No, he did not. Which is why the state has now removed him from their voter rolls.

Or do you want to continue INGORING the real issue and keep pettyfogging?

You're killing your own credibility with this shit.

The real issue is voter fraud, how can you not know this? What do you think the "real issue" is?

No, he did not. Which is why the state has now removed him from their voter rolls.

The real issue is voter fraud, how can you not know this? What do you think the "real issue" is?

Did he meet the requirements at the time?

Did he meet the requirements at the time?

From the state of NC on the rules to register to vote.

Live in the county where you are registering, and have resided there for at least 30 days prior to the date of the election.

There is no evidence he ever went to the trailer. One person says his wife was there for a "couple of days" but there is proof of that. There are no utilities in their name for the address.

From the state of NC on the rules to register to vote.

There is no evidence he ever went to the trailer. One person says his wife was there for a "couple of days" but there is proof of that. There are no utilities in their name for the address.

Is the rule actually enforced? If they did, homeless people wouldn't be able to vote.

Actually what they do is put down some address, like a shelter or soup kitchen as their residence.

So should we investigate all those incidents as well?

Is the rule actually enforced? If they did, homeless people wouldn't be able to vote.

Actually what they do is put down some address, like a shelter or soup kitchen as their residence.

So should we investigate all those incidents as well?

Most states have special rules set for homeless people to address this situation with them.

Mark Meadows was not homeless and does not fall under them.

What is your next shitty reason to excuse voter fraud?

so, the problem was fixed by the state...actually… I don't know… Doing it's fucking job to keep voting systems secure?

If the dude is not eligible to vote in that state, where have you been screaming and hollering about this kind of shit going on all over the place? The point is that you haven't. He was on their voter rolls. He voted once. That means his vote was not applied to any other state. He didn't vote more than once which is the real problem.

You are shitting all over your credibility.

This problem gets solved when states take action to remove ineligible voters from their rolls.

C'MON!!!

Last edited:
Most states have special rules set for homeless people to address this situation with them.

Did he not legitimately have a residence at the address he listed?

Did he vote one time only?

Keep shitting on your credibility.

Does North Carolina?

Again, they usually just claim something as a residence.

Is Residence defined in the law as something you have to physically occupy the entire time?

My point in all this is the article is making it like this has never been done by politicians EVER when establishing residency in a district they want to run in.

Hell how many of our current congress critters go back to their own homes in their own States during the course of a year instead of living in Washington?

Does AOC have an actual apartment, or just uses her work office in her district as an address?

Even if they had a lease, which nobody has shown so far, just having a lease would not qualify them for voting there.

And yes, he did vote in NC
Show me the rules.

If he broke the rules, fine. He still only cast ONE VOTE!!!!

But, THE REAL ISSUE is that voter rolls are SHIT.

Now, keep killing your credibility.

Treason! lol! Thanks for the weak defense and really funny answer.

so, the problem was fixed by the state...actually… I don't know… Doing it's fucking job to keep voting systems secure?

And now if htey can just prosecute him for voter fraud the state will really being doing it's fucking job

You are shitting all over your credibility.

only you are doing that by pretending that lying about your address is not voter fraud.

Did he not legitimately have a residence at the address he listed?

No, he did not.

Show me the rules.

This is the fucking rule. how many times do I need to post it for you?

Forum List

Back