Mark Meadows was registered to vote in THREE states!

It is hypocrisy. Thank you for pointing that out. Now if a person pointing out voter fraud is committing voter fraud, doesn’t that raise an alarm as to the number of vulnerabilities in the system that need to be corrected? Why fight it.
Meadows should be thrown in prison like the black woman in Texas who is doing 5 years for voting at the wrong location.

But it won't happen because Meadows is a wealthy self absorbed Washington swamp rat & a Trump asseater.

And now if htey can just prosecute him for voter fraud the state will really being doing it's fucking job

only you are doing that by pretending that lying about your address is not voter fraud.

No, he did not.

This is the fucking rule. how many times do I need to post it for you?

Live in the county where you are registering, and have resided there for at least 30 days prior to the date of the election.
where did he live prior to leasing the trailer?

Last edited:
Court case in PA stating mail in ballots are illegal.
Court case in WI stating drop boxes for ballots are illegal.
And the case in WI, decided by their Supreme Court, that the ballots that came from the ballot harvesting operation were illegal.

Prove it! We will wait for your evidence.
All they got is conspiracy theories and lies....like their King...who can not sit through an interview and face the truth. He storms out like a 4 year old having a tantrum.

Poor Loser! His lies and BS are becoming tiresome.

Outcome. Meadows will not be charged by the NC AG after an extensive investigation.

SO instead of saying Mr. Meadows is innocent of the charges...what does the NC AG have to say about it?? They are all using the Same playbook.

what a sneaky underhanded, stinking way of avoiding saying, he did nothing wrong.

“The State Bureau of Investigation conducted an extensive investigation into the fraud allegations against Mr. and Mrs. Meadows concerning their registration and voting in the 2020 elections,” Attorney General Josh Stein said in a Friday news release. “After a thorough review, my office has concluded that there is not sufficient evidence to bring charges against either of them in this matter.”

“Our conclusion was … they had arguments that would help them if a case was brought such that we didn’t believe we could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they had engaged in intentional voter fraud,” Stein, a Democrat, told The Associated Press on the same day.

The conclusions were reportedly based largely on the findings of a voter fraud investigation completed by the State Bureau of Investigation.

Just like the DoJ and FBI did to President Trump. Stinking liars.

My gosh. this is worst than we thought. The man who was the lead on trump's voter fraud campaign lie, was registered to vote in three states. This is the definition of Hypocrisy.
Democrat duechebags are perfectly OK with that. They call removing invalid registrations "attacking democracy"

When I moved from Ohio to NH, I was probably still registered to vote there, when I voted here.

Should I be arrested?

Why not worry about the snowbirds that vote in Florida in person, and by mail in NY?
Saruda says that's impossible.

My gosh. this is worst than we thought. The man who was the lead on trump's voter fraud campaign lie, was registered to vote in three states. This is the definition of Hypocrisy.

Dude, grow up and move on. The man was just cleared of all voter fraud charges. Swing and a miss again.

Social security number gets each living, registered voter One ballot with a QR code that’s either mailed in or used in person.

Da Phuk!
This guy is oathed up and gunnin for speaker.

Put voter fraud in your mouth again…
1672547332592.gif

It is hypocrisy. Thank you for pointing that out. Now if a person pointing out voter fraud is committing voter fraud, doesn’t that raise an alarm as to the number of vulnerabilities in the system that need to be corrected? Why fight it.

It is already illegal to do that. And if someone does go to prosecute you’ll be howling about how Trump Allies are being unfairly targeted.

Forum List

Back