Mark Sanford (R-SC) running for senate seat

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Another Republican accustomed to recieving a tax-payer funded salary :) Wonder if Rove is ok w/ him winning the Repub Primary :dunno:

Mark Sanford political ad appeals to 'God of second chances' - NBC Politics
Sanford was married at the time -- and he used taxpayer money to pay for another trip to South America when he visited his lover. He eventually reimbursed the state for the costs.
Woodward Scolds Rove for Fixing Elections with Soviet-Style 'Politburo' | Video Cafe
During a panel segment on Fox News Sunday, Rove insisted that he had founded the Conservative Victory Project super PAC to "avoid having stupid candidates who can't win general elections...
Woodward interrupted: "But you're going to set yourself up as a kind of Politburo vetting these candidates. I mean, the whole theory of Republicanism is to let the local, state or district decide."

so Rove is serving as an Establishment vetter of candidates lol. No wonder the TPartiers are so pissed at him :clap2:

You know why he's running right? He's Compromised so he'll do whatever his handlers and paymasters tell him to do.

If South Carolinians have any brains they'll elect anyone else but him.

"Hi I'm Mark Sanford. I f*cked my wife over so now I want the chance to f*ck you over too! Or again depending how you look at it."

What a P.O.S.

Last edited:
Dems have a Fake Veteran (Blumenthal - CT) Fake Indian (Warren -CT) and a real pedophile (Menendez - NJ)

Forum List

Back