Mark Zuckerberg is an anti-vaxxer

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Facebook terminates peoples' accounts for saying what Zuckerberg says in this video.

Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg at one time expressed concern about the “long-term side effects” of “basically modifying people’s DNA and RNA” in a video leaked to Project Veritas.

According to Project Veritas, the Facebook CEO made these comments in a video call with employees on the 16th of July, 2020.

“I share some caution on this, because we just don’t know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people’s DNA and RNA,” said Zuckerberg in the clip.

In a public video interview several months later with Dr. Anthony Fauci, Zuckerberg says his “understanding is that these vaccines do not modify your DNA or RNA,” which Fauci confirms.

“First of all, DNA is inherent in your own nucleus cell — sticking in anything foreign will ultimately get cleared,” said Fauci.

While Zuckerberg doesn’t specify if he is talking about COVID vaccines in the leaked video, the idea that the vaccines can alter or modify people’s DNA and RNA is one of the public concerns identified by Facebook as “misinformation.”

The most updated version of Facebook’s list of prohibited COVID-19 content includes “Claims that the COVID-19 vaccine changes people’s DNA.”

Commenting on the leak, Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe said that Mark Zuckerberg imposes standards on his users that he does not live up to himself.

“Isn’t it interesting that Zuckerberg can vacillate and evolve his thinking on the subject of vaccines. But as soon as he’s made up his mind, or appears to have made up his mind on a topic, he disallows the almost 3 billion Facebook users to do the same,” said O’Keefe.

“Rules for thee, but not for me.”

Good give his to my dog....I'll pull a dirty T shirt on my dog and no one will know the difference....

Facebook terminates peoples' accounts for saying what Zuckerberg says in this video.

Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg at one time expressed concern about the “long-term side effects” of “basically modifying people’s DNA and RNA” in a video leaked to Project Veritas.

According to Project Veritas, the Facebook CEO made these comments in a video call with employees on the 16th of July, 2020.

“I share some caution on this, because we just don’t know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people’s DNA and RNA,” said Zuckerberg in the clip.

In a public video interview several months later with Dr. Anthony Fauci, Zuckerberg says his “understanding is that these vaccines do not modify your DNA or RNA,” which Fauci confirms.

“First of all, DNA is inherent in your own nucleus cell — sticking in anything foreign will ultimately get cleared,” said Fauci.

While Zuckerberg doesn’t specify if he is talking about COVID vaccines in the leaked video, the idea that the vaccines can alter or modify people’s DNA and RNA is one of the public concerns identified by Facebook as “misinformation.”

The most updated version of Facebook’s list of prohibited COVID-19 content includes “Claims that the COVID-19 vaccine changes people’s DNA.”

Commenting on the leak, Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe said that Mark Zuckerberg imposes standards on his users that he does not live up to himself.

“Isn’t it interesting that Zuckerberg can vacillate and evolve his thinking on the subject of vaccines. But as soon as he’s made up his mind, or appears to have made up his mind on a topic, he disallows the almost 3 billion Facebook users to do the same,” said O’Keefe.

Mark should prove his position by volunteering to be the first one to line up for the most experimental of vaccines. This would make amends for any former opinion he had.

Mental illness(elitism/narcissism etc.) is the most cruel of all social problems.

Mark should prove his position by volunteering to be the first one to line up for the most experimental of vaccines. This would make amends for any former opinion he had.

I'll also note his weird anti-science belief that vaccines "modify peoples' DNA and RNA", is common among white leftist elites.

Oops. There goes evolution...

Five Questions:
1. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER SUCCESSFULLY VACCINATED AGAINST ANY CORONAVIRUS?
2. DID YOU KNOW IT USUALLY TAKES 5-10 YEARS TO FULLY DEVELOP A VACCINE?
3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COVID “VACCINE” IS BASED ON NEW TECHNOLOGY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR USE ON HUMANS BEFORE?
4. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CAN’T BE SUED IF THE VACCINE HURTS OR KILLS SOMEONE?
5. DID YOU KNOW 99.8% OF PEOPLE SURVIVE COVID19?
5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine

Five Questions:
1. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER SUCCESSFULLY VACCINATED AGAINST ANY CORONAVIRUS?
3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COVID “VACCINE” IS BASED ON NEW TECHNOLOGY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR USE ON HUMANS BEFORE?
4. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CAN’T BE SUED IF THE VACCINE HURTS OR KILLS SOMEONE?
Please...please...do NOT get the vaccine.

Make it easier for me to get mine

Facebook outsources this sort of moderation

It's not them making that call
Outsources to who? the US Government, Which agency?

No not the government

They basically made all moderation decisions external so they didn't taint the basic ethos in the company of more engagement is always better.

It's some academics, activists, and some lawyers.

And sometimes it's just basic shit like I think they contracted politifact as well, or one of those "fact check" sites.

So when posts like this are made they can say "wasn't us our independent moderators/decision makers determined that wasn't true blah blah blah"

Zuckerberg did not want to do this.

Five Questions:

No need to beg me. I have no intention of taking a phony vaccine.

I wish you good luck with yours, but find it hard to believe anyone with any sense would get the shot.

I believe him; his wife is a Dr. (you know the one that can give you Tylenol #3)

I'll also note his weird anti-science belief that vaccines "modify peoples' DNA and RNA", is common among white leftist elites.

What they are calling Covid vaccines aren't vaccines. Repeat they are not vaccines. They are messenger RNA inhibitors.

Five Questions:

No need to beg me. I have no intention of taking a phony vaccine.

I wish you good luck with yours, but find it hard to believe anyone with any sense would get the shot.
I know several people who have gotten the vaccine and aside from the foot growing out of their foreheads...they seem fine

What they are calling Covid vaccines aren't vaccines. Repeat they are not vaccines. They are messenger RNA inhibitors.

That's what left-wing anti-vaxxer Mark Zuckerberg is saying as well.

Forum List

Back