🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Markets remove pro-America items

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
1656003200352.png

I'm a big fan of expressing your opinion with your money.
Refuse to do business with the wokesters & they will have to cave eventually. Publicly owned companies have a fiduciary duty to the stockholders & purposely sacrificing profits for politics is not only a big fail, it's also illegal

Refuse to do business with the wokesters & they will have to cave eventually. Publicly owned companies have a fiduciary duty to the stockholders & purposely sacrificing profits for politics is not only a big fail, it's also illegal
That's right, and as American companies rush out to lobby Congress for China, cuz it's good business, we shall all be much better off.

Look at Disney's stock... falling like a rock when other theme parks are rising with returning customers....

That's right, and as American companies rush out to lobby Congress for China, cuz it's good business, we shall all be much better off.
America is stuck with low prices at Walmart that sells goods made in China almost exclusively. Made in America products just can't compete. The consumer doesn't have a choice anymore.

And frankly, as the fight goes on, it's strengthened by China's policy of competing by producing more and more of the the highest quality goods!

America is stuck with low prices at Walmart that sells goods made in China almost exclusively. Made in America products just can't compete. The consumer doesn't have a choice anymore.

And frankly, as the fight goes on, it's strengthened by China's policy of competing by producing more and more of the the highest quality goods!
No, America does not want to compete

They are perfectly capable but won't do what it takes to compete because America's leaders are corrupt losers who sold out to the CCP long ago

Just ask Hunter Biden

Bitching is easier than boycotting. Nobody has your hands tied.

A customer took to Twitter Monday to complain about Harris Teeter selling some pro-America items — that read “Give me liberty or give me death” and “America, love it or leave it” — saying they were insensitive as mass shooting incidents happen around the country.

Harris Teeter, Kroger remove pro-America items from shelves after woke complaints; backlash is swift

Kroger is ANTI-customer and ANTI-American. They always have been.
They are as evil, despicable, and corrupt as the DementocRat party and as heinously vile and diseased as Walmart!!

Where do you shop in Canada, duck? Your commie backside is showing.

Boycott?
I wish Americans had enough money to decide not to shop, but right now, Americans are forced to boycott pretty much all businesses.
So start handing out cash to Americans that need it. Nobody is stopping you.

Forum List

Back