Markey threatens to pack Supreme Court, abolish filibuster if Trump fills seat

Some democrats are now touting packing the court.

Hope the realize it would be the end of the nation.

There is nothing, but nothing, that stops Trump from legally appointing RBG's replacement.

The democrats have been sore losers from the start.

I might have considered supporting holding off, after thinking about it a while.

But when this shit starts.....you can forget it.
You have already packed the courts...you know, all those vacancies you blocked Obama from filling that you have now stuffed?

Stop lying.

Point out the lie asshole.

I have two articles there that support my OP.

President Trump has a constitutional obligation to fill the seat left vacant by RBG.

For the libs to threaten violence , or to try for an end around to pack the court with libs is just sour grapes.

IMHO, after President Trump wins reelection, he needs to increase the size of the SCOTUS to 15 and appoint 6 new moderate justices.

There is nothing, but nothing, that stops Trump from legally appointing RBG's replacement.

I might have considered supporting holding off, after thinking about it a while.

How could they pack the court when the Republicans have the senate, POTUS and it appears the majority of votes in the country. Keep talking about packing the courts and we'll have a Republican landslide

The Republicans need to be pushed toward a definitive solution and eliminate the democrat communists for a few more generations.

Look don't stop the Dims from saying this crap. It means Trump wins in an even bigger landslide.

Seems to me this is a green light for Republicans to pack the court if Trump wins and the Senate stays in Republican hands.

Why not 47 SC Justices nominated by Trump, confirmed by McConnell.

No it would not be the end of the nation. It would establish balance.

The only balance will be my shotgun on my shoulder and someone like you in my sights.

Where does the Constitution say anything about "balance" on the SC, Dummy?

Seems to me this is a green light for Republicans to pack the court if Trump wins and the Senate stays in Republican hands.

It is very unlikely that Republicans will ever have the White House again. They cannot be the party of white men and expect to win.

I think the Justices should have some kind of cognitive test from the 70th year of age and then every three years forward. We have no way of knowing when a Justice is developing a mental problem.

The Constitution does not stop the Congress from expanding the courts. Dummy.

It is very unlikely that Republicans will ever have the White House again. They cannot be the party of white men and expect to win.
Your nominee is the whitest white man to ever live. He is even whiter than Fauxcohontas Warren.

Hell,, his leg hair is white.

The Constitution does not stop the Congress from expanding the courts. Dummy.
I said nothing about that, Asswipe.

Show us where the Constitution says anything about "balance" on the SC, Fuckwit :itsok:

Forum List

Back