Markey threatens to pack Supreme Court, abolish filibuster if Trump fills seat

Seems to me this is a green light for Republicans to pack the court if Trump wins and the Senate stays in Republican hands.

Why not 47 SC Justices nominated by Trump, confirmed by McConnell.

It is very unlikely that Republicans will ever have the White House again. They cannot be the party of white men and expect to win.
Your nominee is the whitest white man to ever live. He is even whiter than Fauxcohontas Warren.

Hell,, his leg hair is white.

Used to be blond and kids ran their fingers through them..... that's just creepy

Seems to me this is a green light for Republicans to pack the court if Trump wins and the Senate stays in Republican hands.

It is very unlikely that Republicans will ever have the White House again. They cannot be the party of white men and expect to win.
Your nominee is the whitest white man to ever live. He is even whiter than Fauxcohontas Warren.

Biden will win with minorities and women as well as voters with a education. Something you would not understand.

Some democrats are now touting packing the court.

Hope the realize it would be the end of the nation.

There is nothing, but nothing, that stops Trump from legally appointing RBG's replacement.

The democrats have been sore losers from the start.

I might have considered supporting holding off, after thinking about it a while.

But when this shit starts.....you can forget it.
You have already packed the courts...you know, all those vacancies you blocked Obama from filling that you have now stuffed?

Stop lying.
You don't know what court packing is, do you?

That's because our shitty education system doesn't teach anyone what a fucking asshole FDR was.

Figures.

There is nothing, but nothing, that stops Trump from legally appointing RBG's replacement.

I might have considered supporting holding off, after thinking about it a while.

You have already packed the courts...you know, all those vacancies you blocked Obama from filling that you have now stuffed?

Stop lying.
"Elections have consequences"-Barry Hussein Obama.

Don't forget that when Biden wins.

Biden will win with minorities and women as well as voters with a education. Something you would not understand.
Thanks, Kreskin. :itsok:

No it would not be the end of the nation. It would establish balance.
Where does the Constitution say anything about "balance" on the SC, Dummy?

The Constitution does not stop the Congress from expanding the courts. Dummy.

Go fuck yourself.

There has only been one effort to do this as a result of politics and it didn't end well for FDR.

His own party turned on him because they knew what would happen if they did this.

So go ahead.

But don't expect the country to exist afterwards.

Stop lying.
"Elections have consequences"-Barry Hussein Obama.

Don't forget that when Biden wins.
Wins what? The tapioca puddin' eating contest down at the home?

White men have won every election except one and he divided the nation terribly. I think the Republicans are safe. Each time I hear the news shows, more and more men of color are being interviewed.

They said that before Trump.

News Flash.................

Democrats are full of hot air. They have no power and they are about to have their teeth kicked out of their faces again.

liberals-scream-at-sky.jpg

They will easily hold the congress and will steal the election but the gop will have a 51-49 edge in Senate
These Bolshevik terrorist must be destroyed

If they win the Presidency they will have that opportunity and just like back in FDR’s day, cooler heads prevailed. Now, this time they could back the Supreme Court, cost them the House and the Presidency and when Republicans could then pack the court and the insanity would continue.

They will easily hold the congress and will steal the election but the gop will have a 51-49 edge in Senate
The RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) is playing the American constituency like a fine Stradivarius viola.

The RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) is playing the American constituency like a fine Stradivarius viola.
The GOP really is a very weak party
They won’t exist if Trump loses
The GOP has zero spine

They will easily hold the congress and will steal the election

Their goal is to create CHAOS!

They will "stuff" the mail-in votes FOR TRUMP...Trump will win, but there will be OBVIOUS voter fraud.

The left will say "since TRUMP won...it must have been TRUMP that cheated".

Mark my words!

They will "stuff" the mail-in votes FOR TRUMP...Trump will win, but there will be OBVIOUS voter fraud.

Mark my words!
They are already stuffing them in Michigan and Pennsylvania

Mark my words!
They are already stuffing them in Michigan and Pennsylvania

Yup...and they're are already shooting Trump supporters dead in the street. And setting buildings on fire...

And now comes a new SC justice nomination...

Time to duck & cover!

Forum List

Back