MARLOW: Democrat Voters Support Harris Based on Her ‘Vibe’, Say ‘She’s Good for Women’

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Something of an expectation in that while Dim voters can’t cite a singls accomplishment attributable to Harris she has a “vibe”. Whatever that means. A record of competency and achievement is meaningless to Dim voters.

Anyone who has ever tried listening to a cackle -fest “vibe” of Harris who has the intellectual clarity of a cactus should understand the “vibe” is a mental disorder.

The cackle queen is not at all good for women or other humans.

During an interview on the Charlie Kirk Show, Marlow referred to a video in which Frontlines reporter Kalen D’Almeida questioned several supporters of Harris at a rally in Phoenix, Arizona, and asked them what Harris’s accomplishments were. Marlow noted that among the reasons listed as to why people were supporting Harris, none of the people listed a “single accomplishment.”

Something of an expectation in that while Dim voters can’t cite a singls accomplishment attributable to Harris she has a “vibe”. Whatever that means. A record of competency and achievement is meaningless to Dim voters.

Right or wrong, a lot of politics is optics and this is what many of us keep saying about Trump. Harris is a good talker when she's scripted. She's enthusiastic, positive, and upbeat. Compare that to Trump who complains, whines, insults his opponents, and preaches constant doom and gloom. It's not hard to understand why people who were disaffected between a choice of Biden or Trump are now flocking to her.

Right or wrong, a lot of politics is optics and this is what many of us keep saying about Trump. Harris is a good talker when she's scripted. She's enthusiastic, positive, and upbeat. Compare that to Trump who complains, whines, insults his opponents, and preaches constant doom and gloom. It's not hard to understand why people who were disaffected between a choice of Biden or Trump are now flocking to her.
I understand your point, however, I can't get past the confused, juvenile trite and basic lack of awareness that Harris presents. Even when scripted, she comes across as sterile and machine-like.

I understand your point, however, I can't get past the confused, juvenile trite and basic lack of awareness that Harris presents. Even when scripted, she comes across as sterile and machine-like.

You're thinking is biased by the fact you think the average voter is intelligent and wants to be told the truth. The average voter is galatically stupid and wants to be lied to.

You're thinking is biased by the fact you think the average voter is intelligent and wants to be told the truth. The average voter is galatically stupid and wants to be lied to.
I don’t the part about the average voter wants to be lied to. The reaction to Walz is about his believing the average voter wants to be lied to. Similarly, Harris trying to sidestep her complicity in the border disaster is insulting to voters

Forum List

Back