Married GOP Rep. Caught Kissing Staffer In Surveillance Video

The Republican party has become a zombie, no longer the party with superior ideas and superior ideals to attract fresh blood.

"Clinton did it, so we can do it." What a great gutless moral wasteland we now live in.

Again, you are defending a Republican for being like a Democrat. Idiot.

You have no principles at all. It is impossible for you to condemn the hypocrite McAllister. You'd rather be a hypocrite yourself than admit a Republican fucked up and should resign. You have revealed much about yourself and your total lack of principles.

I am defending a Republican based on the new rules Democrats wrote.

Now you are on record as being obedient to Democrats. Nice!

You are a fool.
You are on record as defending rape, sexism, and possibly murder. Noted. And neg repped for abject stupidity.

The Republican party has become a zombie, no longer the party with superior ideas and superior ideals to attract fresh blood.

"Clinton did it, so we can do it." What a great gutless moral wasteland we now live in.

Maybe people are tired of the double standards people like you impose: Democrats dont believe in anything so whatever they do is OK. Republicans believe in something so whatever they do is bad.

You are a fool.
You are on record as defending rape, sexism, and possibly murder. Noted. And neg repped for abject stupidity.

Hey dumbshit. Read post 25 again. I have never defended any of this shit. I am not a hypocrite like all the retards like yourself we see here who attack those in one party but defend their own.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

A well known dem lefty started the thread, these well known dem lefties said it was ok for them (dems) to do it because Republicans do it and that only republicans preach morals.

It's like you missed the whole fucking first page and went on a Republican hating rant for no reason.

I'm not here to defend Republicans but the entire purpose of claiming Clinton and other Dems do this very same thing is because now, today they want to make sex scandals an issue because a Republican is caught doing it.

The OP is a troll, and you're busy taking his side because your so busy trying to sound smart that you get lost in your own diarrhea.

You are a fool.

Hey dumbshit. Read post 25 again. I have never defended any of this shit. I am not a hypocrite like all the retards like yourself we see here who attack those in one party but defend their own.

I never saw you call out any Democrat for similar behavior. You're the hypocrite here.

Again, you are defending a Republican for being like a Democrat. Idiot.

You have no principles at all. It is impossible for you to condemn the hypocrite McAllister. You'd rather be a hypocrite yourself than admit a Republican fucked up and should resign. You have revealed much about yourself and your total lack of principles.

You are a fool.

he's the biggest Republican apologist tool on the board. Ironic considering he was an "anti-crony capitalism Perry man" in the beginning. :rofl: Makes you wonder about how committed he was to rooting out Repub corruption (aka- daily practices) :eusa_whistle: :doubt:

You are a fool.

he's the biggest Republican apologist tool on the board. Ironic considering he was an "anti-crony capitalism Perry man" in the beginning. :rofl: Makes you wonder about how committed he was to rooting out Repub corruption (aka- daily practices) :eusa_whistle: :doubt:

And you were anti war, anti deficits, anti spying on citizens, anti Government HC until Obama came along...

What a wonderfully stupid thread this is.

A well known dem lefty started the thread, these well known dem lefties said it was ok for them (dems) to do it because Republicans do it and that only republicans preach morals.

It's like you missed the whole fucking first page and went on a Republican hating rant for no reason.

I'm not here to defend Republicans but the entire purpose of claiming Clinton and other Dems do this very same thing is because now, today they want to make sex scandals an issue because a Republican is caught doing it.

The OP is a troll, and you're busy taking his side because your so busy trying to sound smart that you get lost in your own diarrhea.

Yet not one of you has condemned McAllister for being a hypocritical adulterer. Even now, you cannot bring yourselves to do it. You'd rather go down as hypocrites yourselves than do so.

McAllister portrayed himself as a bible thumping Christian and loving husband and father in his ads to get elected.

You cannot escape his hypocrisy staring you in the face, and the attempts to shield him by dragging out a raft of tu quoque fallacies just proves you don't give a shit about principles, only power and face.

You are not able to be the better man. You cannot show how it is done. You cannot bring yourself to be principled and give McAllister the shellacking he deserves.

The Republican brand is completely worthless these days.

Last edited:
That's the best you guys got? That's supposed to hurt?

But you'll vote for a rapist for president twice in a row, a traitor once, and a ManBearPig.

Know why? Because dimocraps are the scum of the earth and have no 'book of rules'. You have no standards. You don't claim to have any morals because.... You don't.

Not to mention the lying scumbag piece of shit we have infresting the office of prresident right now.

I despise dimocraps. I really do.

Tissue?

To wipe your pussy with?

Sure

Ahh poor thing. Do you have mommy issues?

I never saw you call out any Democrat for similar behavior. You're the hypocrite here.
And they won't. They refuse to clean up their own house.

The hypocrite speaks: Despite video scandal, McAllister says he does not intend to resign

Rep. Vance McAllister (R-La.) told his local newspaper Monday night that, despite the release of a video that shows the married congressman making out with one of his staffers, he does not intend to resign and plans to seek reelection in November.

There you go. Republicans now have the same unprincipled moral character of Democrats.

What an achievement!

At least he didnt pull a train with a waitress on a table in DC with Chris Dodd, like Kennedy did.

It's a little hard to take the faux rage from the left seriously. They've covered up and excused their reps, even their criminal behavior. Like Gary Condit.

That's all you have? More tu quoque fallacies?

You bozos can't even bring yourselves to condemn the hypocritical bastard. That's very telling, and indicative of the lows to which the Right has sunk these days.

In the past, a guy like that would have been immediately ejected, not defended with bogus logical fallacies by lame apologists.

Not in the recent past...but the rest of your post was spot on!

Yet not one of you has condemned McAllister for being a hypocritical adulterer. Even now, you cannot bring yourselves to do it. You'd rather go down as hypocrites yourselves than do so.

McAllister portrayed himself as a bible thumping Christian and loving husband and father in his ads to get elected.

You cannot escape his hypocrisy staring you in the face, and the attempts to shield him by dragging out a raft of tu quoque fallacies just proves you don't give a shit about principles, only power and face.

You are not able to be the better man. You cannot show how it is done. You cannot bring yourself to be principled and give McAllister the shellacking he deserves.

I dont think kissing someone constitutes adultery. More hyperbole.

If the other guys act like snakes, we should act like snakes instead of being better people than the snakes. Actually acting like the moral leaders we claim to be is to be no more. If we acted upright, and led, this country would be so much better off, but fuck that shit! We will follow the Democrats' lead instead.

That's Rabbi's reasoning right there. And that is why McAllister is going to run for re-election, because the faxu Right is completely disconnected from morality. Completely. And they did it voluntarily. For power. The corruption of power over principles.

What an achievement!

Last edited:
If the other guys act like snakes, we should act like snakes instead of being better people than the snakes and actually acting like the moral leaders we claim to be. If we acted upright, and led, this country would be so much better off, but fuck that shit! We will follow the Democrats' lead instead.

That's Rabbi's reasoning right there. That's what the faux Right expects now. And that is why McAllister is going to run for re-election, because the faxu Right is completely disconnected from morality. Completely. And they did it voluntarily. For power. Power over principles.

What an achievement!
Project much?

McAllister is a hypocritical adulterer.

Just like Clinton and so many others were.

Both sides are stupid, as are the trolls like g5 that at random take a side and run with it.

Well, the guy isn't a democrat so he's got to go. Dishonesty, corruption, infidelity and vice cannot be tolerated in non-democrat politicians.

Forum List

Back