🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!

you make just as many ignorant claims as terrel. And yet we are to believe them with no real evidence and no facts to back them up. Go ahead post that cut and paste job you have on the 9/11 whacko theories.

what are you talking about it is out of the hardin local newspaper
what a moron...

what about the end of the world, eots? when do you see that happening?

WTF does that have to do with armed foreign mercenaries buying a prison and driving around in cars marked as police on American soil????

what are you talking about it is out of the hardin local newspaper
what a moron...

WTF does that have to do with armed foreign mercenaries buying a prison and driving around in cars marked as police on American soil????
you have shown ONE guy that was foreign connected with this, prove there are others

you have shown ONE guy that was foreign connected with this, prove there are others

this fact is not in dispute..it is in the press releases..the head is from Yugoslavia and the staff are foreign mercenaries...it is in the articals I already posted

American Private Police Force provides surveillance, investigative, and military services across the world. We predominantly offer effective solutions to the United States Government as well as other private clientele.
As part of our mission, APPF plays a critical role in helping the U.S. government meet vital homeland security and national defense needs. Within the last 5 years the United States has been far and away our #1 client. Technologies, programs, and services performed by APPF have played a very important role in U.S. military and civilian efforts to protect our homeland and combat terrorism.

Our main office is located in Washington D.C. and we service all 50 States and most Countries. Our experienced staff consists of highly experienced former law enforcement officers. We are dedicated to maintaining our well deserved professional reputation as a results oriented full-service private investigative and security agency by way of commitment, diligence, unique resources, and tenacity.
APPF draws upon their vast global network of highly ranked officers and government officials providing private investigative services incomparable to any operation in the industry worldwide.

American Private Police Force - OfficiaL Website

I AM NOT ALRIGHT WITH THIS CHARLTON HESTON..NOPE NOT ONE BIT

American Private Police Force provides surveillance, investigative, and military services across the world. We predominantly offer effective solutions to the United States Government as well as other private clientele.
As part of our mission, APPF plays a critical role in helping the U.S. government meet vital homeland security and national defense needs. Within the last 5 years the United States has been far and away our #1 client. Technologies, programs, and services performed by APPF have played a very important role in U.S. military and civilian efforts to protect our homeland and combat terrorism.

Our main office is located in Washington D.C. and we service all 50 States and most Countries. Our experienced staff consists of highly experienced former law enforcement officers. We are dedicated to maintaining our well deserved professional reputation as a results oriented full-service private investigative and security agency by way of commitment, diligence, unique resources, and tenacity.
APPF draws upon their vast global network of highly ranked officers and government officials providing private investigative services incomparable to any operation in the industry worldwide.

private police force? as opposed to Obama's "civilian security force"?

and how does this make them any different than Brinks, or Wackenhut?

Wackenhut

Wackenhut

well for one I worked for brinks last year.. lol...but brinks does not claim to be police and they don't employee criminals or foreign mercenaries and they don't run a prison (with a high tech lab.). that they say is not to be used for inmates of the prison system..but wont say who it will house.. and they don't claim to be connected to homeland security or to be involved in counter terrorism...to name a few

Last edited:

Wackenhut

well for one I worked for brinks last year.. lol...but brinks does not claim to be police and they don't employee criminals or foreign mercenaries and they don't run a prison (with a high tech lab.). that they say is not to be used for inmates of the prison system..but wont say who it will house.. and they don't claim to be connected to homeland security or to be involved in counter terrorism...to name a few
really?
brinks doesn't hire any immigrants?

The Brink’s Company - Employment

they are an EEOC so i would say you are WRONG once again

Wackenhut

really?

did I say immigrants..I said foreign mercenaries

really?

which is what you would call anyone that wasnt a US Citizen that worked for them
:lol:

really?

which is what you would call anyone that wasnt a US Citizen that worked for them

anyone that did not have immigrant status ..yes I would..but any clear thinking individual could see the vast difference in stated agendas between brinks and APF

anyone that did not have immigrant status ..yes I would..but any clear thinking individual could see the vast difference in stated agendas between brinks and APF
you mean APPF

and yes, it matters
they are a PRIVATE security firm

Forum List

Back