Marvelous Marvin Hagler passes away

RIP. One of the best boxers of all time.

This is so sad. He was without a doubt one of the ALL TIME greats.

I was privileged to see him fight Sugar Ray Leonard in Vegas when Leonard came out of retirement. I always believed that Hagler won.

RIP CHAMP.
In his prime, Leonard would have beaten Hagler, easily. My opinion and 3 bucks get me a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

What particular strengths do you believe that Leonard had that would have given him an edge over Hagler if they had fought when both were in their prime?

When they did fight both were far past their best years.

Keep in mind that Leonard was a natural welterweight (147 pounds) and Hagler fought his entire career at 160.
I forgot about the weight difference, which may have been the equalizer.
Leonard was faster and had power. The weight advantage and power could have
put Hagler in the driver's seat. Tough call, can't decide

Though the details of the fight elude me, I remember being PISSED OFF when Leonard got that decision. How could he win the fight when he spent 90% of his time trying to avoid a "fight"?

Hagler was a great representative of his sport. Classy guy.

Ewem9GTXMAMUcwX

EweweHyXAAMKRMF

Last edited:
it appears that Hagler also died not too long after taking the vaccince same as Hank Aaron.

BREAKING: Boxing Great Marvin Hagler Dies – According to Reports He Was Struggling in ICU on Saturday After Taking Vaccine
By Jim Hoft
Published March 13, 2021 at 9:33pm
2565 Comments
Share(6.7k)TweetGab ShareTelegramTelegramPShareEmail
hagler-dead.jpg

Boxing great Marvin Hagler died on Saturday.

Advertisement - story continues below

Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns asked supporters for prayers on Saturday for Marvin Hagler saying Marvin was in the ICU days after taking a COVID-19 vaccine.

It appears hagler same as hank Aaron also died not long after after taking the vaccine.

BREAKING: Boxing Great Marvin Hagler Dies – According to Reports He Was Struggling in ICU on Saturday After Taking Vaccine
By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns asked supporters for prayers on Saturday for Marvin Hagler saying Marvin was in the ICU days after taking a COVID-19 vaccine.

it appears that Hagler also died not too long after taking the vaccince same as Hank Aaron.

By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

It appears hagler same as hank Aaron also died not long after after taking the vaccine.

By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

He may have had a physical problem that was accentuated and affected by the vaccine. He for sure had physical problems from all the beating that his body absorbed during his stellar career. The doctor told me that If I have aches, I may ache more after the vaccine for a day or two.

By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

Haglers family(wife) issued a statement that his death was not related to the vaccine. They say it was "natural causes".
He may have had an underlying condition.

Time will eventually tell.

Last edited:

By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

He may have had a physical problem that was accentuated and affected by the vaccine. He for sure had physical problems from all the beating that his body absorbed during his stellar career. The doctor told me that If I have aches, I may ache more after the vaccine for a day or two.
You took the vaccine? You just signed your death warrant,it slowly kills you off after a period of years.these are not my words either but from hundreds of doctors from around the world,it is not the virus that is dangerous,It is the vaccine,the virus numbers are inflated.you are not going to feel well at all a few years from now.

By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

By Jim Hoft
2565 Comments
hagler-dead.jpg

You took the vaccine? You just signed your death warrant,it slowly kills you off after a period of years.these are not my words either but from hundreds of doctors from around the world,it is not the virus that is dangerous,It is the vaccine,the virus numbers are inflated.you are not going to feel well at all a few years from now.
You didn't take the vaccine? You have just signed your death warrant as the virus could kill you if you become infected. These are not my words either, but from thousands of doctors around the world and the world's experience so far.
Trump has been vaccinated, in case you didn't know, and how do doctors, if any,
know what is in the future? Rethink your logic because it is flawed.

My ABSOLUTE favorite fighter growing up. Hagler was a beast! I believe had he been more aggressive in rounds 1-4 of the Ray Leonard fight he wins that bout and probably does not retire. Watch the Alan Minter fight...he absolutely DESTROYED this man and had to be rushed out of the arena because the idiots in England were throwing things at him.

He was a machine
Just gets inside and body shots then head shots

I thought Sugar Ray fight was a draw

How can such a powerful man die so early
He took the covid vaccine.

Yeah it was a bullshit rumor that the vaccine killed him, but don’t let the truth get in the way of you spreading disinformation in the mist of a pandemic

Forum List

Back