Marvelous Michelle Obama:i cried the day of Trump's inaugration...his crowd was not reflective of US

I'm delighted the Star Trek salt vampire is in misery; if it were physically possible, I'd drink her tears with a straw. This is a overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overindulged, hateful brat pig who spent 8 years spewing her hatred at whites and men, and wallowing in that black, grievance-mongering crybaby mentality.......while going out of her way to waste hundreds of millions of white taxpayer dollars on her lavish, 5-star vacations and WH celebrity parties. She's a vindictive, sniveling,. race-obsessed pig who, like so many blacks, are neurologically incapable of the emotion of gratitude.

Michelle Obamaggot should have been fetal research material; that would have benefited society far more than her chip-on-shoulder life of pure animosity.

I ranted about this earlier.

It pissed and moaned about how hard it's life was in the WH for the whole 8 long years it was in there...

Then wants to act like it was dragged out by it's hair.

What a piece of shit.

I can't wait to piss on it's grave.

• Banned
i like the part where Barack H Obama shows up to meet Michelle for the first time, in a busted up car!

I did not cry but did express my deep concerns for the USA and his life. I am surprised he has lived this long.

I'm delighted the Star Trek salt vampire is in misery; if it were physically possible, I'd drink her tears with a straw. This is a overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overindulged, hateful brat pig who spent 8 years spewing her hatred at whites and men, and wallowing in that black, grievance-mongering crybaby mentality.......while going out of her way to waste hundreds of millions of white taxpayer dollars on her lavish, 5-star vacations and WH celebrity parties. She's a vindictive, sniveling,. race-obsessed pig who, like so many blacks, are neurologically incapable of the emotion of gratitude.

Michelle Obamaggot should have been fetal research material; that would have benefited society far more than her chip-on-shoulder life of pure animosity.
Beautifully put.

Beautifully put.

Thank you. Have you noticed that in all the filthy-rich Obama victim-mongering speeches have always been negative and calling everyone WAAAAAYYCIST? Their speeches offer NOTHING positive to the average American, it's a case of guilt-tripping, sniveling grievance-mongering over the stupidest, pettiest shit imaginable. Not to mention the Obamassholes' attention-whoring need to insert themselves into fucking EVERYTHING!

I celebrated the day they moved out!
So did the cleaners and fumigators. The entire white house was closed for 17 days for cleaning and fumigation. Trump stayed in Florida while democrats said he was on vacation.

Big Mike went from "for the first time in my life I am proud of my country" to "I cried when bath house Barry wasn't president any more". Ahh well the perpetual victim had a few years where she didn't have to wallow in misery.

i didnt want Barack Obama to win, but i liked him. i like that he's a regular guy who smokes cigars

I despised the shitstain obama from his speech at the DNC. I always hoped that Putin would come here and drag the shitstain out of the white house by pick up truck with a noose around his neck.

First, Michael Robinson is a MAN who wears a FOAM INSERT in the dress to make a skinny male ass look like a female ass.

Michael Robinson's "America" is all about who Michael Robinson has as friends.... the Cocksucker and....

in the QUEER WORLD of the Robinsons, Hate Hoaxers are good.... and those who notice that Barack and Michael are gay are....

to be OFFED....

Forum List

Back