Marvelous Mike Huckabee and his neighbors in the Florida Panhandle are suing after being told by authorities they cannot be out on their private beach

go get em Governor!

Too bad the Orlando Sentinel puts up an immediate paywall blocking me from reading it! Fuck 'em!

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 3.01.14 PM.png

And how easy it was to find someone who wasn't a total dick.

An unintended consequence of Martial Law (lite) is that people in the path of the tornado outbreak were forced to remain in their homes and mobile homes whether or not they had basements or protection. There was nowhere to go and maintain the six ft. social distance. About 20 people killed. I don't remember the government suspending the Constitution.

I think it was a good thing when DeSantis established his "no more than 10 at a gathering" . That stopped the stupid Spring breakers on the beaches.

However, he said that there was nothing wrong with a Mother and her Daughter walking along the beach or a family of four at a secluded part of a beach.

That is common sense regulations.

So you wouldnt be pissed if they told you you couldnt sit behind your cardboard box?
I’m at work, dipshit. Some of us don’t get the luxury of staying home.

It can't be much of a job if TDS afflicted shitheads like you are allowed to post your hate on an Internet discussion forum at the job.
I shouldn’t be here.
I have no choice.
I’m essential.

So you wouldnt be pissed if they told you you couldnt sit behind your cardboard box?

It can't be much of a job if TDS afflicted shitheads like you are allowed to post your hate on an Internet discussion forum at the job.
I shouldn’t be here.
I have no choice.
I’m essential.
That cellblock ain't gonna sweep itself.

CHOP CHOP

I shouldn’t be here.
I have no choice.
I’m essential.

If you have the time to post your TDS hate on this forum you sure as hell are not essential for anything.

Typical sorry ass Moon Bat.

Let me take a wild guess, government job?

The term "private beach" is a misnomer. Everything from mean high tide to the water and INCLUDING the water is public. Officials have every right to prevent access. Tell Fat Huck to stay inside with his fat family and get fatter eating Grits n Gravy. :)

797959cf6dc52258527d6642f1b8c6db.jpg

go get em Governor!

Too bad the Orlando Sentinel puts up an immediate paywall blocking me from reading it! Fuck 'em!

View attachment 323016

And how easy it was to find someone who wasn't a total dick.

Yep, I hate paywalls. These clowns need to realize that all ya gotta do is google the headline to find the same story somewhere else. But also, if you dump cookies from time to time, you can get right back in if they have a limit on number of reads.

I shouldn’t be here.
I have no choice.
I’m essential.

If you have the time to post your TDS hate on this forum you sure as hell are not essential for anything.

Typical sorry ass Moon Bat.

Let me take a wild guess, government job?
Wrong as usual, fucktard.

Forum List

Back