Marvelous Mike Huckabee and his neighbors in the Florida Panhandle are suing after being told by authorities they cannot be out on their private beach

Blue city and county and state governments are way over doing it with these mandates....thank God one of them isn't Running the nation or we would be at war with their over reactions today....

So you wouldnt be pissed if they told you you couldnt sit behind your cardboard box?
I’m at work, dipshit. Some of us don’t get the luxury of staying home.

It can't be much of a job if TDS afflicted shitheads like you are allowed to post your hate on an Internet discussion forum at the job.
I shouldn’t be here.
I have no choice.
I’m essential.

If you have the time to post your TDS hate on this forum you sure as hell are not essential for anything.

Typical sorry ass Moon Bat.

Let me take a wild guess, government job?
Wrong as usual, fucktard.

Then if it isn't government work then you employer must be an idiot having a dipsit Moon Bat like you on the payroll that sits around all day long posting TDS hate crap on the Internet.

Millions of Americans are out of working that want to go back to work and sorry ass shitheads like you are sitting around posting hate on the Internet and wishing he was at home. Typical sorry ass Moon Bat.

So you wouldnt be pissed if they told you you couldnt sit behind your cardboard box?

It can't be much of a job if TDS afflicted shitheads like you are allowed to post your hate on an Internet discussion forum at the job.
I shouldn’t be here.
I have no choice.
I’m essential.

If you have the time to post your TDS hate on this forum you sure as hell are not essential for anything.

Then if it isn't government work then you employer must be an idiot having a dipsit Moon Bat like you on the payroll that sits around all day long posting TDS hate crap on the Internet.

Millions of Americans are out of working that want to go back to work and sorry ass shitheads like you are sitting around posting hate on the Internet and wishing he was at home. Typical sorry ass Moon Bat.
Sucks to be you.
Now fuck off.

The manipulators want laws to tell you which bedroom you can sleep in
Trial run for something more restrictive andfar too many Americans willing to give up their choices, decision making and freedom

You do have deeded title down to mean high water and that’s the end of the property line. If they were within 40 feet of the water level then likely not on their own but couple hundred feet back most likely were on own property.
It more of what the whole thing had been-overreaction to the mysterious China virus which is taking the same health toll that the seasonal flu does while taking a toll on the USA 100X that.

I shouldn’t be here.
I have no choice.
I’m essential.

So what exactly makes you essential?

I shouldn’t be here.
I have no choice.
I’m essential.

Sucks to be you.
Now fuck off.

I'd say it sucks to be you from my view point.
I'm retired and the Wife is off and still getting paid till the end of May.

See which argument on the list best fits this nonsense by Mike Huckabee and the McBooBoo Klan...

Blue city and county and state governments are way over doing it with these mandates....thank God one of them isn't Running the nation or we would be at war with their over reactions today....

"BLUE city and county and state governments"?

Wake up! Walton County voted 75% Republican (despite having a very low average family income). Its five sitting County Directors are ALL Republican. So is the Florida Governor. Of course the very wealthy seaside mansion owners want to enjoy the beaches all by themselves! From what I can figure police patrols are there to keep the many poor folk out.... Meanwhile rich assholes like Mike Huckabee have money to wage frivolous lawsuits making political points protesting the local "blue" cops! Pathetic.

And by the way, I don't necessarily agree with all the restrictions either!

That shithead is still around? And he's still being an asshole. He needs to stay home with his ignorant daughter and obey the ordinance. The two of them can get fatter together and do that wavy-gravy thing.

I have been working in a gated community during this thing. The homeowners are out there on the beach like nothing is going on knowing the common local rabble can't go. I love going to the beach and it's kinda pissing me off.

Depending on how close they were to the water, they could have possibly been on public property and not their own.

Beach Users

• The public has a right of access along the beaches and shorelines of Florida situated below the “mean high tide line” (see diagram below). Article X, Section 11 of the Florida Constitution clarifies that the state holds the land seaward of the mean high-tide line (MHTL) in trust for the public. This is commonly known as the “Public Trust Doctrine.” Traditionally, the public trust doctrine contemplated fishing, commerce, and navigation as a basis for public access, but more recently has been expanded to embrace recreational uses such as bathing and swimming.
    • As part of the public trust doctrine, beaches are essential public coastal recreational resources. Providing coastal recreational opportunities accessible to the public is a fundamental objective set forth in the State’s Comprehensive Plan. Specifically, Section 187.201(8)(b)(2) of the Florida Statutes seeks to “Ensure the public’s right to reasonable access to beaches.
    • In Florida, unless the dry sand is already owned for public use (such as in local, state, or federal parks), private beachfront property extends to the MHTL. Although property below the MHTL belongs to the state, private property owners may have the ability to exclude public access to or through their property.

mean-water-line.jpg

Wake up! Walton County voted 75% Republican (despite having a very low average family income). Its five sitting County Directors are ALL Republican. So is the Florida Governor. Of course the very wealthy seaside mansion owners want to enjoy the beaches all by themselves! From what I can figure police patrols are there to keep the many poor folk out.... Meanwhile rich assholes like Mike Huckabee have money to wage frivolous lawsuits making political points protesting the local "blue" cops! Pathetic.

I see what you are saying and I don't necessarily disagree...but the overwhelming evidence after this is over will be that states and counties over did it....but maybe over doing it in this crises makes sense....it depends on the situation in each area....but that doesn't excuse Huckabee either...sometimes life long politicians get ahead of themselves...so he should rethink his tantrum....

I see what you are saying and I don't necessarily disagree...but the overwhelming evidence after this is over will be that states and counties over did it....but maybe over doing it in this crises makes sense....it depends on the situation in each area....but that doesn't excuse Huckabee either...sometimes life long politicians get ahead of themselves...so he should rethink his tantrum....
I live in Florida and I have always lived by the coast. It is an astounding disappointment to the rich carpet-baggers who have bought up everything worth a shit that they don't own that last 25 feet or so and must allow public access. We all love to watch the out of state assholes file lawsuits just to get shot down. Were it not for the state zealously keeping the beaches public it would be practically impossible for a regular person to go to the beach at all. The public beaches are crowded enough as it is.

Forum List

Back