Mask Nazis are "only following orders"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
After several run-ins with local mask Nazis in NY, I now fully understand the "I was only following orders" concept.

Some of the mask Nazis I've run into were almost apologetic. For example, after telling me to pull the mask over my nose, an older gentleman in the local hardware store said it was "State law" I didn't get into how religiously he was following the thousands of other "State laws" but told him, "far worse than the virus is how we're treating each other". Other mask Nazis, like the 20 something year old female barista 30 feet from me in Starbucks, also chiding me for the deadly lowered mask, were like Jake Starkey in late October 2016 and itching to don the black leather Hillary Waffen SS uniform and set things right!!! I simply turned around and walked out, never to return to Starbucks. There are no longer any tables or couches at the local Starbucks, I guess they don't really need customers either

Way back in March or April I realized what the American colonists felt like living under an oppressive regime headquartered in a far away land, in this case Albany NY.

Now when they tell me to pull up the mask, I hear the unspoken, "I'm just following orders"

After several run-ins with local mask Nazis in NY, I now fully understand the "I was only following orders" concept.

Some of the mask Nazis I've run into were almost apologetic. For example, after telling me to pull the mask over my nose, an older gentleman in the local hardware store said it was "State law" I didn't get into how religiously he was following the thousands of other "State laws" but told him, "far worse than the virus is how we're treating each other". Other mask Nazis, like the 20 something year old female barista 30 feet from me in Starbucks, also chiding me for the deadly lowered mask, were like Jake Starkey in late October 2016 and itching to don the black leather Hillary Waffen SS uniform and set things right!!! I simply turned around and walked out, never to return to Starbucks. There are no longer any tables or couches at the local Starbucks, I guess they don't really need customers either

Way back in March or April I realized what the American colonists felt like living under an oppressive regime headquartered in a far away land, in this case Albany NY.

Now when they tell me to pull up the mask, I hear the unspoken, "I'm just following orders"
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it" Sir Winston Churchill

1601821988405.png

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
Robert A. Heinlein

*****SMILE*****

:)

All this, after President Super Spreader's White House is known to be a ground zero.

Group pathology is incredibly powerful.

Yeah, the mask would have stopped the CCP democrat bioattack.

Sureeeeee.

All this, after President Super Spreader's White House is known to be a ground zero.

Group pathology is incredibly powerful.

The efficacy of masks is up for debate. Just because the president and much of his inner circle caught the Rona doesn't mean the lack of mask usage was the reason. The governor of Virginia and his wife caught it and were following all of the protocols to a tee.

Forum List

Back