Mask Wearers Lose Their Minds Over County Banning

I'm currently not sure what's more ridiculous. Banning the masks or the outrage over it.

Banning them. If you want to wear a mask, then wear one. Believe it or not, Covid is still a thing and there are immunocompromised people out there.
If you don't want to wear one..don't. But at this point, it seems silly to ban them.

I'm currently not sure what's more ridiculous. Banning the masks or the outrage over it.

The problem with banning masks much like those demanding them 4 years ago is that there are always exceptions to the rule, people for some medical reason, etc., who MUST wear a mask or CANNOT wear a mask, because HOW DO YOU KNOW OR PROVE it either way if you are just a clerk in a store?

Require the person to get an order from their doctor and carry it 24/7?

The right thing to do is to RECOMMEND or ADVISE people to wear them or not. The American way is free choice.

Banning them is no better than requiring them. Leave people alone.

All of this is wrong. Infections are a problem for everyone. A Japanese who wears a mask doesn't like to infect others. An US-American wearing a mask doesn't like to infect the own person. Both is okay - but what's not okay are the masses of idiots who infect themselves and all others. And only Donald Trump made "masks" to a political problem - while in his time of Corona the USA lost more people because of infections with Corona as you lost in all wars the US ever made.

it's reaction to forcing people to wear them.

You fucks started this shit.
Had there been some competent leadership in the WH in the beginning of 2020, there were a lot of things that probably didn't need to get as bad as they did.
Water over the dam. If someone wants to wear a mask, they can. No one cares about your hurt feelings.

All of this is wrong. Infections are a problem for everyone. A Japanese who wears a mask doesn't like to infect others. An US-American wearing a mask doesn't like to infect the own person. Both is okay - but what's not okay are the masses of idiots who infect themselves and all others. And only Donald Trump made "masks" to a political problem - while in his time of Corona the USA lost more people because of infections with Corona as you lost in all wars the US ever made.
This is what the just and righteous right in this country doesn't get. In the far East, they've been wearing masks in public since the first bought of bird flu in the early 00's. Point is, they are used to it. They do it out of courtesy and respect.
Something that is lacking in this country.

Had there been some competent leadership in the WH in the beginning of 2020, there were a lot of things that probably didn't need to get as bad as they did.
Water over the dam. If someone wants to wear a mask, they can. No one cares about your hurt feelings.

Those mandates were mostly local. You can't blame Trump for NYC and other blue places going apeshit over COVID.

4 years later after you fucks made masking and vaxxing life or death issues and now "water under the bridge"

Fuck that.

Those mandates were mostly local. You can't blame Trump for NYC and other blue places going apeshit over COVID.

4 years later after you fucks made masking and vaxxing life or death issues and now "water under the bridge"

Fuck that.
Again, no one cares if your feelings were hurt. If you see someone wearing a mask, move on.
The incompetence of the last administration led to most of the hurt experienced during the pandemic.
Had the correct measures been taken at the beginning, things might not have been as bad as they got.

That's your problem.
I'm thinking of switching to a prophylactic. For the added protection. Your garage floor carries germs.

The fact that you wear a mask in front of your computer screen..all alone...is just..weird.
But I thought weird is what turned you people on! Besides, you never know Jack, a mask might help save me from catching a computer virus.
BTW Jack, I never sit at my computer alone. I bring a friend along for personal protection.
And when that won't do, I sit with the Good Lord always.
The Lord allows me to forgive you what you do,
for you know not what.

Well, you gotta admit, if you wear a mask in front of your computer screen while you're alone... that is kinda weird. :)

True but the left keeps going on and on about it if it was just a new word that they learned or something.

Forum List

Back