Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

Go to about the 4:30 mark.

It is what we have been saying all along….and then Fauci disagrees somehow, saying some unintelligible nonsense about “It will protect the individual, but not the whole….”

Fauci disagrees WITH THE SCIENCE.

Here is the SOURCE RESEARCH:

IT WAS ALL POLITICS.

REMINDER, THIS IS CNN REPORTING ON A NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE ABOUT A GROUP OF MEDICAL STUDIES.

PLEASE NOTE the up tick in MEDICAL EDUCATED PERSONAL wearing more masks again. And new increased numbers of those getting COVID.

See if it actually did that then I would also be protected from what others spew to me.
I’m not
It’s not a one way street therefore they are not either

Big pharma lied to get billions of dollars of taxpayer money. Dems lied to change voting laws for 2020. Thats what that whole thing was for.

Well, also media lied for the pharma $$$ and Dems lied for the pharma $$$.

They CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF VACCINE for you retarded IDIOTS.
The Covid SHOTS are NOT VACCINES
So no, you can't cite any medical source for your batshit crazy claims.

Here is dictionary definition of the meaning of vaccine:

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease

Covid-19 vaccines simulate Covid-19 infection in the body, training the body to respond to it. In what way are they NOT vaccines?

The study quoted there did not say masks don't work. The brainwashed antivaxxers are off on another weird propaganda campaign.
Isn't it incredible how much time they can spend searching videos for snippets to take out of context or misrepresent to start regurgitating as the new proof to rally around?

It is like a confirmation bias pick your own adventure book passed out on the short bus.

The study quoted there did not say masks don't work. The brainwashed antivaxxers are off on another weird propaganda campaign.

The big flaw? Most of the studies don't address COVID, and in the cases they address, masks were only worn briefly. The two studies that were done after the start of COVID showed that masks helped.

The CDC has a better summary of the research.

Sooo to sum up....masks don't work.

Last edited:
Sooo to sun up....masks don't work.
The one and only element of all of it that had some merit is as follows- If your reaction to Covid was serious and moving toward severe/critical/fatal it did diminish and even prevent those severities. Otherwise all efforts did not prevent you from getting it nor reduce the likelihood of getting it, did not prevent it from becoming up to serious, and did not effect the severity level of transmission nor capability to transmit and receive.
So it mostly failed yet this nation and its people were hustled into all sorts of ineffective draconian compliances.

The one and only element of all of it that had some merit is as follows- If your reaction to Covid was serious and moving toward severe/critical/fatal it did diminish and even prevent those severities. Otherwise all efforts did not prevent you from getting it nor reduce the likelihood of getting it, did not prevent it from becoming up to serious, and did not effect the severity level of transmission nor capability to transmit and receive.
So it mostly failed yet this nation and its people were hustled into all sorts of ineffective draconian compliances.
It should have been obvious from day one. Epidemiologists who knew realized that it was like trying to stop a BB shower with a chicken wire fence. But then they were forcibly silenced!

It should have been obvious from day one. Epidemiologists who knew realized that it was like trying to stop a BB shower with a chicken wire fence. But then they were forcibly silenced!
And lurid statements were broadcast over and over that imprisonment and even death were warranted for non maskers and non shot takers.

A bogus element that thinkers reject was the incessant “Do it for others you selfish SOB”. We now find that all of that directive was mere virtue signaling
You can be sure that those who study mass control systems drank in all of the information rich methodologies that will be applied in the future for pure politics.

Insidious manipulation of the public for political purposes
The demofks want us in concentration camps cause they be Nazis. They are so obsessed they’d wack off over your body, shit down our necks, get naked lay on us and jerk off some more. That’s the extent of their hate.

They are the description from the grinch song.

Last edited:
See if it actually did that then I would also be protected from what others spew to me.
I’m not
It’s not a one way street therefore they are not either

Completely wrong, what others spew on you has many ways to get past your mask.

Take that same moisture particle that contains Covid-19, it may settle on your hands, clother etc, that may touch your face at some point. But even without touching it, inhaling air flow may well cary it past the mask once the moisture starts evaporating..

Dummy, the mask protects others from the virus carrying moisure particles you spew out when you sneeze and speak.
This one way street where others are protected from my spewing is impossible because if it trapped mine to benefit them then it would trap theirs to benefit me and neither such situation has occurred.

Forum List

Back