Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

Didn't read my link, eh? Understandable. Nobody in your sick antivaxxer death cult looks at science.
No I didn't read your opinion piece, I read the science in the study. That's the problem with you Fauci cultists. You think opinion is science

Couldn't follow him. It will protect an individual, but that protection is not evident when you collect data on larger masked groups. Huh? Makes no sense.

It's supposed to not make sense.

If 99 people out of 100 got covid, obviously the mask was responsible for the 1 person being protected.
Per - War Criminal Fauci.

Holy crap. Did I hear that right? When it comes to the population as a whole, masks made no difference at all but when you talk about individuals masks made a big difference? I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I had always assumed that the population as a whole was made up of a bunch of individuals and now I see that thinking must have been wrong.

Population as a whole include republicans or democrats who don't wear mask so in a sense it does not make a difference in the totality prospective, if half the population does bother with it then mask effectiveness is lowered.

So its an individual decision unless required to wear mask in specific settings like the hospital or a requirement in the military or place of business.

Effectiveness of mask are lowered when when no one wears them.

Yet for example in a hospital setting they are required and people do wear them.

For all those who don't belief that mask don't work and remember you voted for him and plan to vote again for him.

1694213807167.png

Go to about the 4:30 mark.

It is what we have been saying all along….and then Fauci disagrees somehow, saying some unintelligible nonsense about “It will protect the individual, but not the whole….”

Fauci disagrees WITH THE SCIENCE.

Here is the SOURCE RESEARCH:

IT WAS ALL POLITICS.

REMINDER, THIS IS CNN REPORTING ON A NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE ABOUT A GROUP OF MEDICAL STUDIES.

The next time you have an operation, ask the surgeon not to wear a mask. See what she says.

Population as a whole include republicans or democrats who don't wear mask so in a sense it does not make a difference in the totality prospective, if half the population does bother with it then mask effectiveness is lowered.

So its an individual decision unless required to wear mask in specific settings like the hospital or a requirement in the military or place of business.

Effectiveness of mask are lowered when when no one wears them.

Yet for example in a hospital setting they are required and people do wear them.
So, if half the population decides to wear masks that don't work and the other half thinks for themselves and don't wear a mask that doesn't work, please explain the science behind your post.

This will be fun.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

It doesn’t matter if they work or not that is secondary. The purpose is to make sure the population is subservient and does as they are told. You need a population that is willing to accept the governments word as gospel if you expect to take all their freedoms and property away from them
Look at you with the full face covering helmet like a BIG MAN!🤣🤣

So, if half the population decides to wear masks that don't work and the other half thinks for themselves and don't wear a mask that doesn't work, please explain the science behind your post.

This will be fun.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mask work with other methods to minimize the spread.

How is COVID spread. One way is that people infected with COVID-19 may spread the disease when they speak and breathe,

Yes some masks are more effective than others. Medical grade masks are more effective and for people who work in a hospital. It is better than nothing.

Is it perfect science, no as there are other ways to infect others.

It only works if everyone does it. If no one wore a condom then the unplanned pregnancy rates would be higher.

if half wore condoms then the pregnancy rates would be lower.

Its that simple.

or if Trump wears a mask isn't that proof enough.

Mask work with other methods to minimize the spread.

How is COVID spread. One way is that people infected with COVID-19 may spread the disease when they speak and breathe,

Yes some masks are more effective than others. Medical grade masks are more effective and for people who work in a hospital. It is better than nothing.

Is it perfect science, no as there are other ways to infect others.

It only works if everyone does it. If no one wore a condom then the unplanned pregnancy rates would be higher.

if half wore condoms then the pregnancy rates would be lower.

Its that simple.

or if Trump wears a mask isn't that proof enough.
Science says you are wrong.

This is from “Bullet in your head” from Rage Against the Machine

Written in 1993. This is so relevant today!

Who stood and watched as the feds cold centralized
So serene on the screen, you was mesmerized
Cellular phones, soundin' a death tone
Corporations cold turn ya to stone before ya realize
They load the clip in, omnicolor
Said they pack the nine, they fire it at prime time
The sleeping gas, every home was like Alcatraz
And motherfuckers lost their minds!

Comment:
In 1993 How did Zack know celliar phones would own us? Wow!

Here is fhe video

WE STOOD AND WATCHED AS THE FED COLD CENTALIZED

This is from “Bullet in your head” from Rage Against the Machine

Written in 1993. This is so relevant today!

Who stood and watched as the feds cold centralized
So serene on the screen, you was mesmerized
Cellular phones, soundin' a death tone
Corporations cold turn ya to stone before ya realize
They load the clip in, omnicolor
Said they pack the nine, they fire it at prime time
The sleeping gas, every home was like Alcatraz
And motherfuckers lost their minds!

Comment:
In 1993 How did Zack know celliar phones would own us? Wow!

Here is fhe video

WE STOOD AND WATCHED AS THE FED COLD CENTALIZED

This is saying we are slaves to TV propaganda. And it is true

Forum List

Back