Mass Shootings Under Recent Presidents

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
16003265_257384674682637_2615005325845436766_n.jpg

Why do you think that is?

Why do I suspect Trump's numbers will be even lower than the "non-Obamas"

Oh look. It's a Googly Image meme generator. World's most objective and reliable source.

/thread

Who in the fuck clicked "Winner" on this mindless OP? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Pogo wrote: Who in the fuck clicked "Winner" on this mindless OP?

Uncle Ferd says, "Huh?"

So the president is responsible for the actions of every individual...That's a new one from the rightist that believe in individual responsibility..

Yep. Absolutely NO relationship to an administration coming down hard on local police and honoring black terrorists

Last edited:

I use Mother Jones as well.......they list mass shootings according to the actual definition......

about 38 under obama

12 under George w......

19 under bill the rapist....
bobby complains but doesnt put up anything proving it wrong....

St Louis, Baltimore can't fill their police Dept's. Attitudes have changed since Obama. Criminals feel protected and emboldened.

Consider the spike in cop shootings under the Lawless One

In the big cities...the obama Justice Department is going after cops......black, racist groups are going after cops, and obama has them to the White Hoise........cops have backed off aggressive police work and the criminals have increased their mureder rate..........Obama has been a nightmare for the black community.

Welcome to America. This is the new normal.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

Huh? What's the correlation between mass shootings and presidents?

Obviously none. That's the minimalist mentality of a cretinoid who thinks an image generator is the same thing as reality.

This particular elective text singles out O'bama so we have to assume it's because he's bl.. ::cough::

because he's bla ::cough cough::

because he's blaming whoever's in office right now.

Forum List

Back