Mass Shootings Under Recent Presidents

16003265_257384674682637_2615005325845436766_n.jpg

Why do you think that is?

Why do I suspect Trump's numbers will be even lower than the "non-Obamas"

A lot more guns being bought for no reason except someone told Cletus that Obama was going to take away their weaponry; they ended up in pawn shops. More guns=lower price given supply and demand. More guns on the street means more shootings.

I would hope Mr. Trump’s are lower.

A lot more guns being bought for no reason except someone told Cletus that Obama was going to take away their weaponry; they ended up in pawn shops. More guns=lower price given supply and demand. More guns on the street means more shootings.

Nope. More Guns, Less Crime.

More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws, Third Edition (Studies in Law and Economics): John R. Lott Jr.: 9780226493664: Amazon.com: Books

Gun ownership isn't the cause. Liberal policies are. Just look what's going on in Chicago right now. The Obama Injustice Dept says Chicago is TOO TOUGH on thugs!

And.....you are talking out of your ass.....you have no idea what you are talking about....

And.....you are talking out of your ass.....you have no idea what you are talking about....

In advanced nations that have nationwide gun control their number of gun deaths are substantially lower than ours. If you feel fewer gun deaths are better than more, you should lobby for nationwide gun control. If you're happy with the bi-monthly blood baths...carry on.

In advanced nations that have nationwide gun control their number of gun deaths are substantially lower than ours. If you feel fewer gun deaths are better than more, you should lobby for nationwide gun control. If you're happy with the bi-monthly blood baths...carry on.

It has nothing to do with their gun control laws...which you know because we have been over and over this. Britain had a low gun murder rate than we did before they banned and confiscated guns. Our non gun murder rate is higher than their total murder rate..........

They passed a gun ban and confiscation and what happened.......their gun crime rate spiked.....as you know, then returned to the same level it was at before the gun ban...and then, in 2015......it went up 4.7%......their gun ban and gun confiscation had no effect on their gun murder rate......

What is causing the increase in gun crime in Britain right now....as more guns are flooding Britain..they have imported foreign criminals...who do not share British culture or values...especially concerning crime....

Dittos Australia.....they also banned and confiscated guns.....and it has had no effect on gun crime...in fact, it is going up for the same reason that Britain's is.....they have imported foriegn criminals, and now Melbourne, Australia is known as the City of the Gun....

You don't know what you are talking about, you don't know the issue...but please...keep talking out of your ass........it isn't amusing when Jim Carey does it....but I guess it keeps you busy....

It has nothing to do with their gun control laws...which you know because we have been over and over this. Britain had a low gun murder rate than we did before they banned and confiscated guns. Our non gun murder rate is higher than their total murder rate..........

They passed a gun ban and confiscation and what happened.......their gun crime rate spiked.....as you know, then returned to the same level it was at before the gun ban...and then, in 2015......it went up 4.7%......their gun ban and gun confiscation had no effect on their gun murder rate......

What is causing the increase in gun crime in Britain right now....as more guns are flooding Britain..they have imported foreign criminals...who do not share British culture or values...especially concerning crime....

Dittos Australia.....they also banned and confiscated guns.....and it has had no effect on gun crime...in fact, it is going up for the same reason that Britain's is.....they have imported foriegn criminals, and now Melbourne, Australia is known as the City of the Gun....

You don't know what you are talking about, you don't know the issue...but please...keep talking out of your ass........it isn't amusing when Jim Carey does it....but I guess it keeps you busy....

In advanced nations that have nationwide gun control their number of gun deaths are substantially lower than ours. If you feel fewer gun deaths are better than more, you should lobby for nationwide gun control.

In advanced nations that have nationwide gun control their number of gun deaths are substantially lower than ours. If you feel fewer gun deaths are better than more, you should lobby for nationwide gun control.

And you have no idea what you are talking about....read my post #25 to get a clue...

Less gun deaths is a good thing.
Advanced Nations with tough gun control laws have less gun deaths.
Obviously they are doing something right
Obviously we are doing something wrong

All of the above are factual statements
None of them are in dispute

I use Mother Jones as well.......they list mass shootings according to the actual definition......

about 38 under obama

12 under George w......

19 under bill the rapist....

Now we all know that the spike in violence is and was because of Republicans not Obama.

Violence in America: is Trump the enabler-in-chief?

Am I mistaken? I believe the last two mass shooters were old asian men. At least two of them were old asian men. Any connection there?

This year so far we are off to a horrible start. Don't blame Joe.

Am I mistaken? I believe the last two mass shooters were old asian men. At least two of them were old asian men. Any connection there?

This year so far we are off to a horrible start. Don't blame Joe.
why not?....every other president gets the blame....why is the old fart any different?...

why not?....every other president gets the blame....why is the old fart any different?...
Well I think this illustrates that it's not always the current president's fault. These shooters, I would blame on Trump more so than Biden. Trump is still on conservative twitter stoking the flames. You can't say Biden is stoking flames can you? How? What has he said or what policy has he passed that is pissing off the right?

Well I think this illustrates that it's not always the current president's fault. These shooters, I would blame on Trump more so than Biden. Trump is still on conservative twitter stoking the flames. You can't say Biden is stoking flames can you? How? What has he said or what policy has he passed that is pissing off the right?
what has he said?....do you pay attention?.....the guy who said he can unite the country has done nothing but keep the divide going started by the 3 guys before him.....geezus bobo has biden said anything uniting the last 2 years?...

what has he said?....do you pay attention?.....the guy who said he can unite the country has done nothing but keep the divide going started by the 3 guys before him.....geezus bobo has biden said anything uniting the last 2 years?...
I don't pay close attention. Is Biden being divisive? Is he pushing lefty agenda that pisses off the right like Trump did to the left?

DiSantis in Florida will continue with the divisive politics. Right now he's making speeches about the Free State of Florida and he's got a anti woke agenda. Is that even still a thing? Well it's coming back if he's the nominee. Divisive!

Seems to me Biden is low key and working with Republicans best a Democrat can/should.

Forum List

Back