Mass Transit, Reusable Bags, Dense Living

Every agenda of the Left ends up killing innocent Americans.

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags

They are dirty. Infact in NM ( who just ordered a stupid plastic bag ban two months ago) won’t let you bring them shopping anymore due to the virus.
How many times do you need to be told that all you have to do is wash your reusable bags ?
How many times do you have to be told nobody washes their bags and California has no water to wash them with?
So people in CA can't wash their clothes, or their dishes or take a shower or flush their toilets because there is no water?
Anymore dumbass straw men for us?

How do reusable bags kill people? I mean Ive seen movies where people were suffocated using plastic grocery bags but never reusable grocery bags

They are dirty. Infact in NM ( who just ordered a stupid plastic bag ban two months ago) won’t let you bring them shopping anymore due to the virus.
How many times do you need to be told that all you have to do is wash your reusable bags ?
How many times do you need to be told that the State Of NM won’t let you take them in the stores anymore. They are back to using plastic. Why? Because it is safer.

leftmorons.jpeg

How many times do you have to be told nobody washes their bags and California has no water to wash them with?
So people in CA can't wash their clothes, or their dishes or take a shower or flush their toilets because there is no water?
Anymore dumbass straw men for us?
Hey Shitforbrains you're the one who said there is no water in CA not me

How many times do you need to be told that the State Of NM won’t let you take them in the stores anymore. They are back to using plastic. Why? Because it is safer.

No it's really not

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WASH THE FUCKING REUSABLE BAGS

The government is just as stupid as you people

Bring in infected bags which contact everything the next persons bags will touch and handled by the checker who’ll touch everything everyone buys.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Show me a case where someone died because of a reusable bag

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I know they are banned at stores in PA cupcake.

Bring in infected bags which contact everything the next persons bags will touch and handled by the checker who’ll touch everything everyone buys.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

So you don't realize that all you have to do is wash the reusable bags?

I guess STUPID is just as contagious as corona virus

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Your pitiful whining is hilarious.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Says the moron who claims there is no water in CA

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Almost every Leftist location has banned them now. Common sense.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Stupidity isn't common sense

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

What color is the sky in your world?

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

So ib should pick and choose what orders I follow sugar?

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

The same color as the water in CA

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Just dewater the Colorado river and prevent wild steelhead and salmon from spawning to do,it,honybunch.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

The same color as the water in CA
Brown.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

I'm not using plastic bags that god knows how many hands have touched or how many people have coughed on them..

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

I'm not using plastic bags that god knows how many hands have touched or how many people have coughed on them..
Shitforbrains thinks humans touch plastic grocery bags.

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

Just dewater the Colorado river and prevent wild steelhead and salmon from spawning to do,it,honybunch.

YEah I'm sure throwing a few reusable bags in the wash with your clothes will turn the entire American West into a desert

You really are as stupid as I thought

Not rocket science.
Ridiculous

IDGAF what you do

Shitforbrains thinks humans touch plastic grocery bags.

Who do you think takes them out of the boxes and puts them on those little racks in the stores?

Robots?

Forum List

Back