🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massachuettes orders residents to surrender bump stocks

WTF do bump stocks have to do with "grabbing people's guns".

Perhaps men from Massachusetts will miss their deft accuracy when they go hunting? :laugh:

C_0X4keUQAAtNr_.jpg
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

To each their own Trumpling ;)

Do you like it when people are slaughtered?
A bump stock can’t kill anybody, just like firearms… On their own. Dumbass

Their purpose other than inaccurately spraying large crowds of people?

Please be specific

It is a range toy....for unserious shooters......if you want to kill large numbers of people, don't use a bumpstock....

The guy in Vegas used one, fired over 1,000 rounds into a huge, 22,000 person crowd, that was tightly packed....and only managed to murder 58 people....

You are talking thousands of dollars in guns, with thousands in ammo, plus the bump stock......

A Muslim terrorist in Nice, France with a rental truck that probably cost him 100 bucks murdered 86 people in 5 minutes.......

Killing lots of people your goal? Use a rental truck.

Please be specific

It is a range toy....for unserious shooters......if you want to kill large numbers of people, don't use a bumpstock....

The guy in Vegas used one, fired over 1,000 rounds into a huge, 22,000 person crowd, that was tightly packed....and only managed to murder 58 people....

You are talking thousands of dollars in guns, with thousands in ammo, plus the bump stock......

A Muslim terrorist in Nice, France with a rental truck that probably cost him 100 bucks murdered 86 people in 5 minutes.......

Or a bomb, both Much preferred by terrorists in the Middle East...

Fair point, thanks - It would appear Rustic is all in favor because he's selling them by the buttload.
And that's about it .. hell, the NRA was open to banning them until they heard from their constituents ...
Bump stock manufacturers ;-)

Please be specific
Obviously you have no idea what a bump stock is...
If you knew anything about firearms you would have some credibility but you obviously don’t.

I know exactly what a bump stock is and how it works Gomer
And I am an avid shooter owning both a home defense Glock 9mmx17 and a hunting rifle

Fair point, thanks - It would appear Rustic is all in favor because he's selling them by the buttload.
And that's about it .. hell, the NRA was open to banning them until they heard from their constituents ...

No....until they saw the secret, added ingredient to the legislation the democrats wanted to pass.....that would also outlaw any device that increased the fire rate of a gun...which means that if you trade out a bad factory trigger on your new gun, you have made it fire faster...so you are now a felon....that was the issue...

Please be specific
If you knew anything about firearms you would have some credibility but you obviously don’t.

And I am an avid shooter owning both a home defense Glock 9mmx17 and a hunting rifle
OK, then you should realize that people kill people not firearms.

I’ve never had much like for bump stocks because they are unreliable and more of a gimmick than anything for hobbyists. But if that’s what the people want so be it. Firearms don’t kill people people kill people… Fact

I’ve never had much like for bump stocks because they are unreliable and more of a gimmick than anything for hobbyists. But if that’s what the people want so be it. Firearms don’t kill people people kill people… Fact
So you won't miss them will you

rotflmfao! GD regressives are stupid! No stock needed liars!

That's too bad

Looks like there is nothing to prevent turning a semiautomatic into fully automatic

Since we don't allow fully automatic weapons........

Liar, it's not full auto. I pray you sorry scum get what you're begging for.

If you can achieve firing rates at 500 rpm you are the equivalent to full auto

Irrelevant. Full auto is a mechanical action. Not an RPM count. Nice try though...

That's too bad

Looks like there is nothing to prevent turning a semiautomatic into fully automatic

No.....full auto is mechanical....pulling a trigger that fast is still semiautomatic fire...

But thanks for previewing the anti gun, next assault on our Right to bear arms...

A toy is a toy, I bet you would get upset if they out law your beanie baby collection..

Tell us when ever did a person ever in the state of Massachusetts kill someone from bump stock?

I really don’t care about bump stocks but you give the federal government inch they take 10 miles, 100 miles, 1000 miles. The federal government is absolutely untrustworthy so keep them on the market - they are good sellers now Thanks to the anti-gun nutters and the federal government.

Last edited:

Please be specific

So you got a .380 Glock? And a hunting rifle? Which one do you use the bump stock on?

Please be specific

So you got a .380 Glock? And a hunting rifle? Which one do you use the bump stock on?
Bump stocks are especially deadly on BB guns...

That's too bad

Irrelevant. Full auto is a mechanical action. Not an RPM count. Nice try though...

I wonder where fakewinger gets a 500 round magazine from?

Forum List

Back