MASSIVE Conflict of Interest - Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit

Asecurity expert and member of this forum said you were full of shit. That works for me. The data shows it happened.
You unquestioningly believe someone because they said what you want to hear? Color me shocked.
No he explained why he was wrong. You are not paying attention, color me not surprised.
I’m paying attention. You’re desperate and willing to believe basically anyone that tells you Trump won.

It’s really sad.
I have researched my decision. You are the one talking shit.

Biden and the Democrats are SO worried about the truth coming out in Az that Biden's DOJ is injecting itself into the audit process...on top of the Democrats stacking the deck by putting die-hard anti-Trump leftists on the audit team already....

Nothing says 'We cheated & stole the election' like a massive conflict of interest consisting of the stolen election recipient sending in his DOJ to ensure the truth remains hidden and his 'win' is protected.
And turning over this so-called 'audit' to a company headed by a loyal Trump sycophant isn't a conflict of interest??

Asecurity expert and member of this forum said you were full of shit. That works for me. The data shows it happened.
You unquestioningly believe someone because they said what you want to hear? Color me shocked.
No he explained why he was wrong. You are not paying attention, color me not surprised.
I’m paying attention. You’re desperate and willing to believe basically anyone that tells you Trump won.

It’s really sad.
No. You made a decision then researched to support it.

You’re desperate to believe Trump won. So is Lindell. You idiots will believe anyone that tells you he did.

It’s really sad.

You’re desperate to believe Trump won. So is Lindell. You idiots will believe anyone that tells you he did.
What a stupid thing to say.

It’s really sad.

Why? It’s true. You guys keep listening to these idiots who keep making huge promises and never deliver. It’s desperation. What else could it be?

You obviously confuse a PCAP with the data collection done by the NSA. The NSA collects and stores over 50 petabytees of internet traffic every day. That allows them to look at events that happened a week earlier.
A PCAP has to know the IP address ahead of time as it's used as a traffic filter. And any dominion machine wireless modems would have been switched on only long enough to upload data. And without a static IP address, the cell gateway would assign them an IP as they were turned on.

It’s really sad.

Why? It’s true. You guys keep listening to these idiots who keep making huge promises and never deliver. It’s desperation. What else could it be?
The audit not over. Lindell had not gone to court. More stupid from you.

You obviously confuse a PCAP with the data collection done by the NSA. The NSA collects and stores over 50 petabytees of internet traffic every day. That allows them to look at events that happened a week earlier.
A PCAP has to know the IP address ahead of time as it's used as a traffic filter. And any dominion machine wireless modems would have been switched on only long enough to upload data. And without a static IP address, the cell gateway would assign them an IP as they were turned on.
Obviously this. Unless those PCAPs were fabricated what happened happened. Dominion is now in the position of proving it did not.

This isn't an "election audit."

This is a psychological pantomime to assuage the feelings of the Trump cult who can't process that their Orange God lost because feelings!

lol

Obviously this. Unless those PCAPs were fabricated what happened happened. Dominion is now in the position of proving it did not.

Can't prove a negative, Lastdeadender.

Sure. Put faith into the addict pillow guy who claims Trump is going to be in office in August. Putting your faith in the nutty “cyber ninjas” too.

It’s not like this is the first instances or people going to court.

Arizona's audit can continue...it just needs to follow the legal statute....

The State election committee, has to have legal custody of the ballots to make certain they are kept secure and maintain integrity...

So, with a few minor changes, the audit can continue.
Again, if the Democrats thought the election was legit it would not be packing the audit with known corrupt Trump-hating leftists and Biden would not be sending his DOJ in to put their thumb on the scales.
Well, your political tribe had a piss poor partisan argument for doing the audit, and you still have nothing but butthurt from legitimately losing an election. So you should be grateful anybody is still entertaining this bullshit partisan charade in the first place. Your dog not only doesn't hunt, it's dead and decomposing on the floor. It's too much. You need to be told 'no' to your faces, like how we deal with little children.

Actually that should tell you Lindells PCAPs are phony. If they were REAL, they would have taken their data to the FBI, who would have verified it with the NSA.

Had he gone to the authorities the FBI would have subpoenaed the wireless providers records to get the IP addresses of the modems. The log of what time they were assigned, when they were released, and every subsequent IP address assigned.

Sure. Put faith into the addict pillow guy who claims Trump is going to be in office in August. Putting your faith in the nutty “cyber ninjas” too.

It’s not like this is the first instances or people going to court.
I will put my faith in the illegal ballots they produce from the audit. Lindell needs his day in court.

Actually that should tell you Lindells PCAPs are phony. If they were REAL, they would have taken their data to the FBI, who would have verified it with the NSA.

Had he going to the authorities the FBI would have subpoenaed the wireless providers records to get the IP addresses of the modems. The log of what time they were assigned, when they were released, and every subsequent IP address assigned.
The FBI had that information and did nothing. What part of that don't you get?

I will put my faith in the illegal ballots they produce from the audit. Lindell needs his day in court.
Geeez... over 60 court cases went down in flames, but this one will succeed. With data that's not independently verified because the only other agency with the data is the NSA, and Lindell isn't telling the FBI what they found.

The FBI had that information and did nothing. What part of that don't you get?

The head of DHS cyber security was monitoring foreign traffic, and verified that nobody tried to break into the voting machines or systems. As they were monitoring intrusions from the source.

Geeez... over 60 court cases went down in flames, but this one will succeed. With data that's not independently verified because the only other agency with the data is the NSA, and Lindell isn't telling the FBI what they found.
Those excuses do not cut it. Democrats and whoever was complicit are in panic mode. And that is a good thing.

Biden and the Democrats are SO worried about the truth coming out in Az that Biden's DOJ is injecting itself into the audit process...on top of the Democrats stacking the deck by putting die-hard anti-Trump leftists on the audit team already....

Nothing says 'We cheated & stole the election' like a massive conflict of interest consisting of the stolen election recipient sending in his DOJ to ensure the truth remains hidden and his 'win' is protected.
By "Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit," you mean ensuring the law is being followed. That's actually Biden's job.
No. He means ensuring that the law is not followed, douchebag.

Forum List

Back