🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

Wow...look at those people.

Hey..Someone should set up a diabetes exhibition during those marches. They can show case their new diabetes blood monitors, new medications, diet programs for people that definitely have need for this information because they appear to be diabetic or are pre-diabetic.

Last edited:
Redneck Army

Yep, this is not funny at all. This is serious business, like Rep. Matt Shea and his OT bible. They will start the next civil war if we elect a Democrat Potus, the have hundreds of militias throughout the USA.

AB53B15D-F121-4C30-B2EB-AFCC262A3960.jpeg
Let’s play which one is the democrat governor

Last edited:
A 2nd Amendment rally is one thing. Someone labeling it a militia rally is just inviting trouble. Was that done by investment watch or someone else? If investment watch I wonder who they really are, then. It’s stupid and dangerous.

A 2nd Amendment rally is one thing. Someone labeling it a militia rally is just inviting trouble. Was that done by investment watch or someone else? If investment watch I wonder who they really are, then. It’s stupid and dangerous.
Militia is as American as apple pie, ones that are against freedom will be against militia

Militia is as American as apple pie, ones that are against freedom will be against militia
I totally get the 2nd. I support it and understand the reasons for it. Our Founders were clear on it. But it is still asking for trouble to label a 2nd Amendment rally a militia rally. If you can’t see that, then I question even more who you are.

I totally get the 2nd. I support it and understand the reasons for it. Our Founders were clear on it. But it is still asking for trouble to label a 2nd Amendment rally a militia rally. If you can’t see that, then I question even more who you are.
Men gathering to celebrate our rights bothers you? You seem like you have some personal issues you need to work out

I do hope the FBI and NG are on this, there is no need for militias anymore.
What country before ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

-Thomas Jefferson

he wrote that in 1787 and it is out of context.

I do hope the FBI and NG are on this, there is no need for militias anymore.
What country before ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

-Thomas Jefferson

he wrote that in 1787 and it is out of context.
What do you disagree with?

And what's their plan?

To show up with their guns and expect the government to back down.

Men gathering to celebrate our rights bothers you? You seem like you have some personal issues you need to work out
Celebrating rights of the 2nd is all fine and good. But anyone with a lick of sense sees labeling it a militia rally is simply asking for bad publicity of that rally and encouraging negative attention. You want to keep the 2nd? Then you better think twice about bringing negative publicity to it.

Celebrating rights of the 2nd is all fine and good. But anyone with a lick of sense sees labeling it a militia rally is simply asking for bad publicity of that rally and encouraging negative attention.
What’s negative about a militia?

Forum List

Back