🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

Hey Antifa I hear you like to protest lol why don’t you show up to this rally lol hahah hahhha hahahh

Beware. These types of rallies invite false flag operations on both sides.
I agree when labeled militia and only serves to give negative attention to the right they wish to preserve. If anything goes wrong by an infiltrator, it could help to further erode 2nd Amendment rights. Now I’m done.

a caller called into infowars show yesterday she said this " PAY ATTENTION TO VA" AND PROTECT YOUR SHERIFFS" THEY WILL TRY AND TAKE THE SHERIFFS OUT SO THEY CAN'T REFUSE THE GUN GRAB!!!

I do hope the FBI and NG are on this, there is no need for militias anymore.
How wrong you are! Militias are needed now more than ever
Yeah, just what we need a bunch of fat, delusional , angry, apocalyptic gun toting lunatics going around threatening to kill there neighbors if they don't agree with them because these nutjobs believe they are good god-fearing patriotic Christians when they are neither good, god-fearing, patriotic or Christian in belief or fact.

a caller called into infowars show yesterday she said this " PAY ATTENTION TO VA" AND PROTECT YOUR SHERIFFS" THEY WILL TRY AND TAKE THE SHERIFFS OUT SO THEY CAN'T REFUSE THE GGUN GRAB!!!
I think 99% of the Virginia NG members all signed up to take out democrats who want to gun grab. If they are smart they will switch sides

Hey Antifa I hear you like to protest lol why don’t you show up to this rally lol hahah hahhha hahahh

Beware. These types of rallies invite false flag operations on both sides.
I agree when labeled militia and only serves to give negative attention to the right they wish to preserve. If anything goes wrong by an infiltrator, it could help to further erode 2nd Amendment rights. Now I’m done.

They would do better to dress for the office, and carry their weapons.

Yeah, just what we need a bunch of fat, delusional , angry, apocalyptic gun toting lunatics going around threatening to kill there neighbors if they don't agree with them because these nutjobs believe they are good god-fearing patriotic Christians when they are neither good, god-fearing, patriotic or Christian in belief or fact.
Why do you democrats always attack how people look and skin color you disagree with?

Why do you democrats always attack how people look and skin color you disagree with?

because it's a C WORD and that is all C WORD pricks know.

Why do Trumpers always have to threaten people with violence who disagree with them by having armed self-proclaimed militias march in peaceful neighborhoods?

I think every major city should have a second amendment rally just to remind all the tyrants what’s to come if they continue down this anti American road

Why do Trumpers always have to threaten people with violence that disagree with them?
Well don’t threaten our bill of rights and we won’t come out to remind you , you can’t and never will

View attachment 297815 Massive Militia/2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th – Investment Watch

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this might be the first clash between American power! Vs left wing beta using police force even to implement Soviet Union type tactics.

Article I, Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people,trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state,therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

- Virginia State Constitution

Guess what if you don't tell them how to live and what they can do, you will have no problems, Try taking away their 2nd amendment rights and you could be in a world of hurt

Now you like the alphabet fascists. ICE though, you don't. Remember you had control to eliminate all of this. You didn't. and those frauds in power will not either. They have added. All of the rancor against the police and no laws have been removed with the protests and riots and violence. Notice the Prog politicians have not done that! The same crimes are on the books. The same revenue enhancers also. The police are more for them then you. To protect them and their rich ways of living.

How odd. Look at these Lefty's, instead of being concerned about the gun grab they attack the Militias.

Forum List

Back