🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

I do hope the FBI and NG are on this, there is no need for militias anymore.
How wrong you are! Militias are needed now more than ever
Yeah, just what we need a bunch of fat, delusional , angry, apocalyptic gun toting lunatics going around threatening to kill there neighbors if they don't agree with them because these nutjobs believe they are good god-fearing patriotic Christians when they are neither good, god-fearing, patriotic or Christian in belief or fact.
You sound deranged
Is that the best reply you have. There is nothing I said in my statement that is untrue.
I believe in minimum force necessary to make a response and and that was all I need to say is that you're deranged
You Trumpers love projection. You have absolutely no answer to any remark except the idiocy of the personal attack.

View attachment 297815 Massive Militia/2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th – Investment Watch

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this might be the first clash between American power! Vs left wing beta using police force even to implement Soviet Union type tactics.

Let me get this straight, as we speak we have our brave brothers and sisters, our children fighting in the middle east for this country and our sovereignty....and back home, we have a bunch of redneck cowards, playing soldier be bad....LOLOLOL Why aren't these red white and vomit bastards in uniform fighting for their country? Cowardly bitches!!

They are fighting for America.. they will tell you take our rights and you Will be manure

Yeah, do that shit when we're not fighting and losing lives overseas...real patriots you moron, fight for their country not against their country and fighting for what? They have Hitler in the white house, his henchmen in the senate and a KKK Trump cabinet....learn to pick your battle you fuckin nuts.
Settle down bud- democrats have control of congress- they can defund the wars anytime they want.

Yeah, just what we need a bunch of fat, delusional , angry, apocalyptic gun toting lunatics going around threatening to kill there neighbors if they don't agree with them because these nutjobs believe they are good god-fearing patriotic Christians when they are neither good, god-fearing, patriotic or Christian in belief or fact.
Why do you democrats always attack how people look and skin color you disagree with?
Why do Trumpers always have to threaten people with violence that disagree with them?
Well don’t threaten our bill of rights and we won’t come out to remind you , you can’t and never will
Who threatens your bill of rights? I am a big supporter of the bill of rights. You won't hear me calling the press the Stalinist "Enemy of the People" for instance. To the Trumper the Bill of Rights is not about any amendment save the 2nd Amendment. That is what you really meant. Guns will never be banned or confiscated in the USA ever.
When you allow this to be taken away or that to be taken away sooner or later there will not be nothing left to take away. Maybe you should learn what caused this protest.

I’m sure some of them will be good people

View attachment 297816

59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

I know.

View attachment 297815 Massive Militia/2nd Amendment Rally To Take Place At Virginia Capitol On January 20th – Investment Watch

ladies and gentlemen boys and girls this might be the first clash between American power! Vs left wing beta using police force even to implement Soviet Union type tactics.

FBI will be there, taking pics and names.

And trump will fire all fbi that infringe on our rights.. snap away lefties and try to get a job after lol

Why do you democrats always attack how people look and skin color you disagree with?
Why do Trumpers always have to threaten people with violence who disagree with them by having armed self-proclaimed militias march in peaceful neighborhoods?

No violence is threatened beyond the idiot Democrats stating they would illegally use the National Guard to enforce their nonsense.

The rest is for the same reason the colonies didn't capitulate to George III.

And trump will fire all fbi that infringe on our rights.. snap away lefties and try to get a job after lol

They aren't infringing anything. They are doing their jobs, keeping track of potential threats.

What country before ever existed a century and a half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

-Thomas Jefferson
Yeah, do that shit when we're not fighting and losing lives overseas...real patriots you moron, fight for their country not against their country and fighting for what? They have Hitler in the white house, his henchmen in the senate and a KKK Trump cabinet....learn to pick your battle you fuckin nuts.
Well in America democrats are attacking us.. we have to let them know it won’t list long if they do

First place I'd start....KKK family reunion!!

Leave OBAMA ALONE! Lol

Why do Trumpers always have to threaten people with violence that disagree with them?
Well don’t threaten our bill of rights and we won’t come out to remind you , you can’t and never will
Who threatens your bill of rights? I am a big supporter of the bill of rights. You won't hear me calling the press the Stalinist "Enemy of the People" for instance. To the Trumper the Bill of Rights is not about any amendment save the 2nd Amendment. That is what you really meant. Guns will never be banned or confiscated in the USA ever.

Your last statement is entirely correct.

They aren't infringing anything. They are doing their jobs, keeping track of potential threats.

They should monitor all leftist meetings
Islam meetings.

If they think owning a gun and being in a militia is a threat they should be Immediately kicked out of this country

Ok, so there will be a militia rally. No harm no foul.

I see so many talking revolution or civil war. But to what end?

Yeah, they are mad at the democrats. But I don't see anyone rational killing people over party affiliation.

So what will be changed by a civil war? What changes should be put in place?

All the violence in America are coming from militia and gun free zones.. I think wanting to expand your policy will only cause more chaos

Forum List

Back