Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

Everyone has a right to protest if they disagree with policies...…..everyone....
CnVuDYUUEAAxydO.jpg

I do hope the FBI and NG are on this, there is no need for militias anymore.

Little doubt the FBI has infiltrated the group and is trying to incite violence as they did in Waco, but also note that the FBI has FAILED to spur violence since Waco, despite many attempts to do so,
The cop killers in Waco barbequed themselves and the FBI didn`t tell them to ambush the police. It was the best thing that`s happened in Texas since the Alamo. Thanks for reminding us.

I live in Virginia. It is frightening to see that a massive rally of gangs of thugs in cammies is going to come to this beautiful state to start trouble. This scum should, and must be treated in the same manner as if they were members of the Crips or Bloods or MS 13. Just because they stupidly call themselves "militia" and yap about being "patriots," although they are the exact opposite, does not hide the fact that they are gangsters. They are not welcome.
Damn what do you want to do to black gangs!? Omg how racist? Does a gang of blacks have a right to gather and speak??

Oh, come on! Don't be such an idiot. I was looking for examples of famous gangs. These white gangs, and their scumbag supporters, seem to think that they are entitled to some special deference and respect that aren't generally accorded to non-white gangs. I'm just saying that the white gangs should be treated like any other.

A little late. They should have rallied before Va. elected a democrat majority in both houses not to mention a nut case democrat governor. Something ain't right about the Va. republican leadership in Va.. It wouldn't surprise me if dirty tricks democrats bused in thugs to disrupt the rally like they did in Charlottesville.

Keeping Virginia safe

View attachment 297817

The flag of our most diverse army ever, free blacks, Latino, Asians, Brazilians, Indians..
You left out KKK
Created by democrats, kkk today has evolved to people of color , Obama, John Lewis, sharpton, AOC.. they get paid to implement polices that hurt the black community. They call them selves antifia .
Alternative facts....brought to you by CRC trumpanzees.

Wow...look at those people.

Hey..Someone should set up a diabetes exhibition during those marches. They can show case their new diabetes blood monitors, new medications, diet programs for people that definitely have need for this information because they appear to be diabetic or are pre-diabetic.
Just like the kind of ads we see on FOX. :71:

That's what Russia, Iran, and China says.

Russia, Iran & China want American Repubs & Dems to kill each other.
America's enemies want a disarm public

When the Ruskies invade as Dems & Repubs kill each other.

Chinese, moron.

The Stalinist democrats have started this civil war on behalf of China. Nancy Pelosi through her Husband Paul has taken over $200 million from the Chines. Dianne Feinstein is an open and outright Chineses spy.

Oh, and then there are the Clintons;

{
~ Clinton friend Yah Lin “Charlie” Trie pleaded guilty to charges of violating campaign finance rules in exchange for having pending indictments dropped against him in Washington and Arkansas.

~ According to news reports in 1997, Democratic donor Johnny Chung received a $150,000 transfer from the Bank of China three days before he handed then-First Lady Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff a $50,000 check.

~ Johnny Chung first met the Clintons in 1992. From 1994 to 1996, Chung visited the White House 49 times. Nearly half of those visits were authorized by the office of the First Lady. In one visit, Hillary met with Chung and his visiting delegation of Chinese businessmen from state-run companies.

~ Liu Chaoying was the daughter of General Liu Huaqing (1916-2011) who arranged to give businessman and ally of the Clintons, Johnny Chung, $300,000 which was then donated to the DNC. The DNC was later forced to return the money.

~ Then-Vice President Al Gore received political donations from Buddhist nuns who had taken a vow of poverty.

~ President Clinton admitted in 1997 that he invited major campaign donors to spend the night in the White House. The Clintons hosted 404 overnight guests.

~ During the investigation by the Department of Justice, about 120 people connected to “Chinagate” either fled the country or pleaded the Fifth Amendment to prevent testifying.}

Lest We Forget Chinagate, The Most Serious Scandal in US History - www.independentsentinel.com

What rights does Crepitus want to strip away?
All of them

Oh? I haven't seen him advocating that.

Can you point to his posts where he wants to strip all rights from everyone?
I’m pretty sure his post speaks for them selves.. stop your dishonesty you anti trumper

I am not the compulsive liar in this dialogue.

As for Crepitus, all I saw him say was that the FBI will be out taking pictures. Which they likely will be.

They maintain files on thousands of people. There is no expectation of privacy at an open rally.
So we have no privacy? Interesting,, I normally don’t debate people with mental illness

The right-wingers have maintained that there is no right to privacy, not only in public settings, but in private settings, as well. Moreover, there never has been an expectation of private when one is out in public. People are photographed on CCTV all the time. People have been photographed going in and out of stores, medical clinics, banks, office buildings, gas stations, everywhere, and not always by law enforcement. Your photo is required for drivers' licenses, passports, work ID's, etc.

I live in Virginia. It is frightening to see that a massive rally of gangs of thugs in cammies is going to come to this beautiful state to start trouble. This scum should, and must be treated in the same manner as if they were members of the Crips or Bloods or MS 13. Just because they stupidly call themselves "militia" and yap about being "patriots," although they are the exact opposite, does not hide the fact that they are gangsters. They are not welcome.

I also live in Virginia, in one of the bluest zones. I think it's refreshing to see 95% of the Commonwealth tell Northam and his incoming band of morons to pound sand.

Under such circumstances, they are rendered powerless.

So you don't want the governor to act to protect us? Would you like to see these thugs in your neighborhood in NOVA? I'm so glad that we have Northam and not that bitch gillespie.

Little doubt the FBI has infiltrated the group and is trying to incite violence as they did in Waco, but also note that the FBI has FAILED to spur violence since Waco, despite many attempts to do so,
The cop killers in Waco barbequed themselves and the FBI didn`t tell them to ambush the police. It was the best thing that`s happened in Texas since the Alamo. Thanks for reminding us.

Fucking liar.

The BAFT launched a MILITARY RAID on the compound based on reports of an EMBEDDED FBI AGENT who had LIED that the group had bought parts to modify rifles to fully automatic. Buy such parts was and is perfectly legal.

This was an unprovoked paramilitary attack by the federal government to try and create an effective police state. Koresh and his group were nuts, but we owe them a debt of gratitude, they shut down the Bush plot to create a Chinese style secret police with military power and weapons.

Forum List

Back