🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Militia rally in Virginia, this month! WOW

I do hope the FBI and NG are on this, there is no need for militias anymore.
How wrong you are! Militias are needed now more than ever
Yeah, just what we need a bunch of fat, delusional , angry, apocalyptic gun toting lunatics going around threatening to kill there neighbors if they don't agree with them because these nutjobs believe they are good god-fearing patriotic Christians when they are neither good, god-fearing, patriotic or Christian in belief or fact.
Why do you democrats always attack how people look and skin color you disagree with?
Why do Trumpers always have to threaten people with violence who disagree with them by having armed self-proclaimed militias march in peaceful neighborhoods?

you idiots are so good are reflecting who and what you are upon others that nobody believes it anymore when you cheap whores scream...
" your violent" you started" dude you fkrs are so stupid everybody sees your bs screams " fire in the theater" stfup.

After all, isn't ANTIFA your running front heroes leading the charge lmfao..

you losers never believed alex jones who warned all of you why this is happening and the FOOLS never listen nor know why lmfao... FOX won't tell you the truth either dumbasses

Listen rightwinger Crepitus
I understand your want to strip America of our rights.. that’s great.. why don’t we move you to a island give you a few Bucks and you can create your own no rights island.. see how it works and if it does you can come back here deal?

I understand your want to strip America of our rights.. that’s great.. why don’t we move you to a island give you a few Bucks and you can create your own no rights island.. see how it works and if it does you can come back here deal?

What rights does Crepitus want to strip away?

All of them

Oh? I haven't seen him advocating that.

Can you point to his posts where he wants to strip all rights from everyone?

All of them

I’m pretty sure his post speaks for them selves.. stop your dishonesty you anti trumper

I live in Virginia. It is frightening to see that a massive rally of gangs of thugs in cammies is going to come to this beautiful state to start trouble. This scum should, and must be treated in the same manner as if they were members of the Crips or Bloods or MS 13. Just because they stupidly call themselves "militia" and yap about being "patriots," although they are the exact opposite, does not hide the fact that they are gangsters. They are not welcome.

I live in Virginia. It is frightening to see that a massive rally of gangs of thugs in cammies is going to come to this beautiful state to start trouble. This scum should, and must be treated in the same manner as if they were members of the Crips or Bloods or MS 13. Just because they stupidly call themselves "militia" and yap about being "patriots," although they are the exact opposite, does not hide the fact that they are gangsters. They are not welcome.
Damn what do you want to do to black gangs!? Omg how racist? Does a gang of blacks have a right to gather and speak??

All of them

I’m pretty sure his post speaks for them selves.. stop your dishonesty you anti trumper

I am not the compulsive liar in this dialogue.

As for Crepitus, all I saw him say was that the FBI will be out taking pictures. Which they likely will be.

They maintain files on thousands of people. There is no expectation of privacy at an open rally.

All of them

I am not the compulsive liar in this dialogue.

As for Crepitus, all I saw him say was that the FBI will be out taking pictures. Which they likely will be.

They maintain files on thousands of people. There is no expectation of privacy at an open rally.
So we have no privacy? Interesting,, I normally don’t debate people with mental illness

How about the thugs in suits or police uniform? Do they scare you?

I also live in Virginia, in one of the bluest zones. I think it's refreshing to see 95% of the Commonwealth tell Northam and his incoming band of morons to pound sand.

Under such circumstances, they are rendered powerless.

Hey Antifa I hear you like to protest lol why don’t you show up to this rally lol hahah hahhha hahahh
If someone decides to hold a pig squealing contest or a tractor pull that day there will be no Walmart Militia rally.

Wait until that CONSPIRACY of they are coming for your guns is a REALITY SO MUCH FOR A FKN CONSPIRACY !!! you ah always nail me on it....go back in time my ARTICLES PROVE EVERY STEP WE posted happened it's explained why it's happening but you see your dumb fk MSM wants you to pay attention to them.

This is what you begged for " TAKW THE GUNS" . and they are going to try it we told you really dumb fkrs what happens when you try to take the guns of AMERICANS

WE WILL NOT END UP LIKE THE GGAWD DAM PUSSY EU!!! WHO BANNED PHOTOS OF G.D KNIVES. THE US WILL NEVER BE THAT PUSSIFIED!!!

( SAID TO ME EACH POST IN YEARS PAST) . ' THAT'S A CONSPIRACY" and still you all can't see the past articles prove TRUTH!!

Forum List

Back