Massive Obama-Backed “One Nation” Rally...

GET ON THE BUS!!! AFL-CIO had 1,400 free buses to the lefty rally. Why do they need to astroturf everything?!!

AFL-CIO NOW BLOG Watch the One Nation March on Free Speech TV Print

Free buses for members isn't astroturfing, friend. It's a way to boost turnout, sure. But it doesn't make the support any less real.

It Certainly is Astroturfing...

And if Focus on the Family Bussed in People to a Rally, you'd say the same.

:)

peace...

GET ON THE BUS!!! AFL-CIO had 1,400 free buses to the lefty rally. Why do they need to astroturf everything?!!

AFL-CIO NOW BLOG Watch the One Nation March on Free Speech TV Print

Free buses for members isn't astroturfing, friend. It's a way to boost turnout, sure. But it doesn't make the support any less real.

peace...

Why do people think making up hypotheticals is a good way to make a point? How do you know what I would say in your bullshit hypothetical situation?

I say what I do because I do this for a living. And I would say the same (and did) when the Mormon church bused in hundreds of people to go door-to-door in California to canvass against Prop. 8.

peace...

Why do people think making up hypotheticals is a good way to make a point? How do you know what I would say in your bullshit hypothetical situation?

I say what I do because I do this for a living. And I would say the same (and did) when the Mormon church bused in hundreds of people to go door-to-door in California to canvass against Prop. 8.

That was Astroturfing... And you don't need to get upset about this... It's just Debate. ;)

peace...

When members of organizations wearing matching t-shirts and carrying matching signs are loaded into busses (funded by said organizations) and taken to events, that's pretty much definitive Astroturfery.

Just Frelling Stating The Obvious.

peace...

That was Astroturfing... And you don't need to get upset about this... It's just Debate. ;)

peace...

Oh, don't worry about me, mal. I'm just dandy. Just bought a case of beer, catching up on some paperwork, and relaxing.

You're welcome to your opinion, of course. If you think it's astroturfing, that's cool.

Just don't try to tell me what you think my opinion would be, in a hypothetical situation.

No doubt that will change in Nov.

Uhm, there may be some doubt. Things change quickly in campaigns.

It's only Oct. 2

The odds are pretty high that the Reps will take the House. At least from what I can see.

Something very major would have to change for the Dems to Hold the house. IMO

Not that I am all excited. I actually think taking either house could back fire big time for the Republicans.

it will give Obama something to run on in 2012.

I can hear it already.

We gave them another shot, and nothing changed. :)

Forum List

Back