Massive South Carolina Crowd Goes Against Pelosi And Democrats !!

• Banned
Trumps massive rallies is organizing their fight against the crooks

Trump has the men and the strong patriots

There will be no contest !!

• Banned
This is conservatives against liberals

This is men against women

Even men against women in liberal New York

All democrats will now be destroyed

There is no contest

Jim Fucking Hoft as "news source" :rofl:

There's a reason we have a wall between the Carolinas. SC is where brains go to die.
Nothing like liberal cities. So much intelligence. Lol
59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

• Banned
Women’s vote will not be counted in 2020 election because of their support for mass murder of innocent us citizen babies

• Banned
The barbaric of low logic murdering innocent babies will take away the barbaric women’s vote

There's a reason we have a wall between the Carolinas. SC is where brains go to die.
So North Carolina is the smart red state and South Carolina is the dumb red state?

That's classic, North Carolina starts to lean left by a percent or two and they are the "smart" state.

So North Carolina is the smart red state and South Carolina is the dumb red state?

That's classic, North Carolina starts to lean left by a percent or two and they are the "smart" state.

But not from the men’s vote

The women’s vote is about to be taken away for mass murder of us citizen babies

Ain't got shit to do with "left" and "right", do it.

Take a look at the position of the two Carolinas on a map. Then think "fart".

We're working with Georgia on a project to just saw off SC and push it out to the Bermuda Triangle where it probably came from.

View attachment 282997

I dunno from "cities" but I ain't the one who tried to plop JIM FUCKING HOFT as a "news" source, am I.

View attachment 282997

I dunno from "cities" but I ain't the one who tried to plop JIM FUCKING HOFT as a "news" source, am I.
Me either, but you didn't see any violence or any weirdos. Greenville sc is a great city.

View attachment 282997

Me either, but you didn't see any violence or any weirdos. Greenville sc is a great city.

Home of Bob Jones "University". I rest my case.

Forum List

Back