Master bedroom is now RACIST in Texas

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

I wish stupidity was painful so there would be less of it.
Amen to this. Its a person's own interpretation of things that makes them bad and just because one person thinks that they are bad doesn't mean that the next person will have the same frame of mind.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wish stupidity was painful so there would be less of it. Dear god, this shit is completely out of control
Tell me these Realtors are selling property, and the buyer or new owner is not the master of it. Well to be honest, there's a master somewhere, but it sure isn't the buyer of any of this property these realitors are selling — the cops are busting real estate looking for weapons and seizing their share of the legal marijuana crop. Is there a locksmith shop in town, or is it a lease or rental and not a sale? Who the fuck has the key to your bedroom if isn't you in Texas?

want to see him order a master cylinder for a truck without using the term
It's gonna be even worse when you try ordering a slave cylinder for the clutch in your car. ... :lol: :lol:
Me: I need a cylinder for my truck.
Auto parts: What kind of cylinder?
Me: Well, I know it but I can't say it.

1593377162384.png

Master cylinder is white.

1593377225880.png

Slave cylinder is black.

Have have several buildings on my property.
I want the locks all keyed the same with one master key.
The locksmith I've used for years is a black man.
Would telling him I want a new master key be offensive, or should I find another lock shop with a white owner? ... :dunno:

I wish stupidity was painful so there would be less of it. Dear god, this shit is completely out of control

This was a thing seven years ago, where were you then?

It's against forum rules, otherwise I would have linked the Stormfront thread that came up in my search, you must have missed that at the time...

If you try hard enough, you could probably find the original USMB thread on the subject from back then...

Because a realtor points out the Main bedroom affects anyone how?

Would getting upset over this not make exhibit A in Snowflake reaction?

This was a thing seven years ago, where were you then?

It's against forum rules, otherwise I would have linked the Stormfront thread that came up in my search, you must have missed that at the time..

I'm sure that was read by many here at the time.

Have have several buildings on my property.
I want the locks all keyed the same with one master key.
The locksmith I've used for years is a black man.
Would telling him I want a new master key be offensive, or should I find another lock shop with a white owner? ... :dunno:
I assume the lock is for your bike so he won't steal it?

Forum List

Back