Mathematician to Refute Official Theory of WTC Destruction at Upcoming Conference

It was molten aluminum from the aircraft bodies. My God, you have no clue on this topic except for spouting all the previously dismissed conspiracy theories.

I've said it a dozon times on this board....towards the area where the most destruction occurred,which is obviously where the plane originally hit.
To have three building fall in their own footprint is suspect at the very least.....without a controlled demolition.
There are plenty of videos out there where a controlled demo failed,and guess what,it was everywhere but in their own footprint.

It didn't fall toward the impact point?

Obviously not.

Show me.

Uh...are you incapable of using youtube?

You seem to have evidence that they fell away from the impact point and that must mean they were wired with explosives.

You don't have that?

I've never said they fell away from the damaged side.
They fell straight down.....all three of them.

International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering in New York

They’re fucked.

Isn’t there a Masonic temple or an Oddfellows hall or a Moose lodge or something like that?

Or is it the Lions or some Rotary club?

1) Why was all the steel from ground zero removed, cut up and immediately shipped to China to be recycled ?
Because unicirns make ice cream? In other words, that didnt actually happen.
2) Why did the Bush administration declare this an act of war so no criminal investigation could happen ?
The criminal investigation, which actually did happen in what the rest of us call "reality", was the largest criminal investigation ever and took years.
Trufers is nuts. :cuckoo:

1) Why was all the steel from ground zero removed, cut up and immediately shipped to China to be recycled ?
2) Why did the Bush administration declare this an act of war so no criminal investigation could happen ?
The criminal investigation, which actually did happen in what the rest of us call "reality", was the largest criminal investigation ever and took years.
Fearless truth-seekers are now called conspiracy theorists.Thanks. We get it.

Fearless truth-seekers are now called conspiracy theorists.Thanks. We get it.
You've already proven you're a nut and not a truth seeker. You literally posted a picture of a column and claimed it was cut on 9.11 with thermite -- and when challenged to prove it was cut in that manner and not by clean up crews after I showed you a photo of that same column before it was cut, you failed miserably to prove your delusion was real.

You also claimed all three buildings fell "the exact same way." .... then you posted a link to a site that says....

Supposing that Building 7 was brought down by controlled demolition. Doesn't the fact that the Twin Towers came down in such a different fashion prove that they were not destroyed by controlled demolition?

You're a flaming nut. That's what I get. But the shit you post does make laugh, so I'll keep reading.

a picture of a column and claimed it was cut on 9.11 with thermite -- and when challenged to prove it was cut in that manner and not by clean up crews
Show me any steelworkers taking the extra time to cut beams at 45 degree angles on a massive cleanup job like this.

a picture of a column and claimed it was cut on 9.11 with thermite -- and when challenged to prove it was cut in that manner and not by clean up crews
Show me any steelworkers cutting at a 45 degree angle.
pt_10_photos_p1_1.jpg

The first image ( which I provided earlier) is two construction workers at an unknown location setting a thermite device.
Who cares where their location is? It shows steel workers cutting at [roughly] 45⁰. And of course, you asked...

"Show me any steelworkers cutting at a 45 degree angle."

Emphasis added on "any". You asked and I showed you. But keep trufin' anyway. :badgrin:

... now here comes another question you can't lucidly answer.... that beam was just one of many columns at the base of that tower. If it was a controlled demolition, why would they rig base columns at the base of a 104 story building for a demolition starting near the top?

The first image ( which I provided earlier) is two construction workers at an unknown location setting a thermite device.
Who cares where their location is? It shows steel workers cutting at [roughly] 45⁰. And of course, you asked...

Emphasis added on "any". You asked and I showed you. But keep trufin' anyway. :badgrin:

... now here comes another question you can't lucidly answer.... that beam was just one of many columns at the base of that tower. If it was a controlled demolition, why would they rig base columns at the base of a 104 story building for a demolition starting near the top?
Earth to faun.
They use torches on cut-up jobs-- not thermite.
Pop quiz in the morning.

Earth to faun.
They use torches on cut-up jobs-- not thermite.
Pop quiz in the morning.
Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

At no point did I ever say the crews working there used thermite. They used what appears to be propane oxy fueled torches.

3047600980_d4bc8db489_b.jpg

And as expected, not a lucid answer to be found for why they would rig the base of a top-down demolition of a 104 story building.

Clicking on 'funny' on my post and then going off on yet another bizarre tangent refutes nothing at all.

You asked to see steel workers cutting beams at 45° and I showed you. You failed to prove that beam was cut on 9.11 and you failed to explain why a controlled demolition would rig the base of a top-down demolition of a 104 story building.

Now you're posting a ridiculous video with some creepy narrator mumbling under his breath about what appears to be concern over a flash of light as one of the towers began to collapse. I can only guess based on trufer claims that he's asserting that flash of light is thermite set off to bring the tower down.

a) the collapse had already began when that flash of light is seen. Actual controlled demolitions set off explosives before the structure begins to fall, not after.

b) that flash of light literally lasts about one or two frames, i.e., within the blink of an eye. Burning thermite lasts for many seconds. And the amount of thermite needed to cut those beams would have required at least 10.

c) the mumbling narrator ignores the reality that the immense pressure caused by collapsing steel and concrete would ignite explosions which would quickly extinguish as floors pancaked.

Simple math

High speed jet aircraft + static high rise building = Destroyed Building
Here are two simple questions with no math involved.
Why waste good steel?
It WAS an act of war, that's why.

They most certainly did a criminal investigation; I believe co-conspirators were arrested?

2 strikes .
Yes, you said two very dumb things in your post. You don't have to tell me. I pointed them out.

"To have three building fall in their own footprint is suspect at the very least.....without a controlled demolition."

That's not "suspect" at all. People make up duuuuumb shit.

Forum List

Back