Mathematician to Refute Official Theory of WTC Destruction at Upcoming Conference

No high rise building has ever survive a direct hit from a jet airline
No lowrise building, either.
Supposedly the Pentagon did.
( but we know it was a missile)
Nope, no missile. Missiles are incapable of knocking down two lanes of light poles.
No eyewitnesses that saw a plane hit the Pentagon, all the surveillance cameras were turned off and there was a no-fly/stand down order because Rumsfeld was nowhere to be found and Cheney was , at the Pentagon but doing what ? Who knows ? And another black box never found.

"No eyewitnesses that saw a plane hit the Pentagon"

Liar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nYFO0QY1fY

Witnesses recall the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon
This Priest Witnessed the 9/11 Pentagon Plane Crash

And here's plane wreckage...

Witness DC 9-11 airplane parts, American Flight 77

"And another black box never found."

Liar...

Flight Data and Voice Recorders Found At Pentagon

If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like this.

Nope, no missile. Missiles are incapable of knocking down two lanes of light poles.
No eyewitnesses that saw a plane hit the Pentagon, all the surveillance cameras were turned off and there was a no-fly/stand down order because Rumsfeld was nowhere to be found and Cheney was , at the Pentagon but doing what ? Who knows ? And another black box never found.

No eyewitnesses that saw a plane hit the Pentagon,

You're lying.

all the surveillance cameras were turned off

You're lying again.

Uh...are you incapable of using youtube?

You seem to have evidence that they fell away from the impact point and that must mean they were wired with explosives.

You don't have that?

I've never said they fell away from the damaged side.
They fell straight down.....all three of them.

Buildings not wired with explosives never fall straight down under the same circumstances?

Not that I've ever seen.

You seem to have evidence that they fell away from the impact point and that must mean they were wired with explosives.

You don't have that?

I showed you a video, proving the twin towers did NOT fall straight down, but collapsed in the direction of the damage caused by the aircraft at first and then straight down because gravity works!

I must have somehow missed your post.
I'd appreciate it if you'd post em again.

Where did the missile come from and why did it have United Airlines markings, engines, and landing gear?
From the Mother ship.
th

#1 - How about because it wasn't!
#2 - The 9/11 Commision wasn't an investigation?

My God, you are dumber than fucking post!
The 9/11 commission ?
The one they initially appointed Henry Fucking Kissinger to be in charge of ?
Wow. Are you back off the meds again Colonel Cabbage ?

Henry Kissinger is a hell of lot more qualified than your dumb ass!

Where did the missile come from and why did it have United Airlines markings, engines, and landing gear?
From the Mother ship.
th

That is probably the most intelligent thing you have said in this thread.

Why wasn't I at work that day? Because I had something else to do, that's why!
You were on TV lying.

No, on that day I was scheduled to take my GRE exam, so I did not go to work. I am sure a lot of people had really good reasons.

A classmate of mine in graduate school worked for Merrill Lynch in the WTC. He missed work that morning, ironically, to take his sister to the airport in Newark. For that reason and that reason only, he survived out of sheer coincidence.

You don't have that?

I showed you a video, proving the twin towers did NOT fall straight down, but collapsed in the direction of the damage caused by the aircraft at first and then straight down because gravity works!

Read the thread.

You don't have that?

Read the thread.

I have.
Pos† em again.

You don't have that?

Read the thread.

I have.
Pos† em again.

You are perfectly capable of searching for my posts in this thread. I don't have the time to spoon feed you all the physics you need to understand why gravity works.

Read the thread.

I have.
Pos† em again.

You are perfectly capable of searching for my posts in this thread. I don't have the time to spoon feed you all the physics you need to understand why gravity works.

And you can fuck yourself.

Try that with steel I-beams, derp! yeah, 4 steel I-beams running the height of the structure.

Derp!
Are you a parrot with a sore throat or a toad with a lisp?

What if I'm a cracker that says: "Fuck you, you Maine bitch", Hmm?

If there were 4 steel beams running up that Jenga stack, they would not fall.
So tell me what YOU think happened, Marion.

I think it was staged with controlled demotions.

Maybe they let the Mooslims run amok and do the actual building rammings, it seems thus.

But um, planes and jet fuel are not enough to make things like that happen, true story.
Maybe they let the Mooslims run amok and do the actual building rammings, it seems thus.

Who is "they," Marion. Be as specific as you can, and explain why "they" would kill 3,000 Americans just starting their average day?

Do you REALLY want to know who "they" are?

If you do, don't think nations, don't think nefarious shadowy evil doers. . . just think interest groups. Folks that have money and power to gain.

As always, we need to FOLLOW THE MONEY. It's not a simple and easy answer.

"Published on Sep 11, 2015

TRANSCRIPT, SOURCES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=16167 Forget for one moment everything you've been told about September 11, 2001. 9/11 was a crime. And as with any crime, there is one overriding imperative that detectives must follow to identify the perpetrators: follow the money. This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail."

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

Read the thread.

I have.
Pos† em again.

And you can fuck yourself.

Touchy! Maybe I hit a nerve! Do you not know how to search a thread?

Why wasn't I at work that day? Because I had something else to do, that's why!
You were on TV lying.

What does that video have to do with what we are discussing?

You just claimed you were Paul Bremer.

My God, the inhumanity of your stupidity! Where the fuck did I say that? No wonder you believe in conspiracy theories! I have seen 5 year olds with a better grasp of the topic than you!

You have to willfully be that stupid.

Forum List

Back