Mathematician to Refute Official Theory of WTC Destruction at Upcoming Conference

Wasting my time here.:26:
monkeys.jpg
LOL

Translation: I can't convince normal people I'm not crazy.

Simple math

High speed jet aircraft + static high rise building = Destroyed Building
Here are two simple questions with no math involved.
1) Why was all the steel from ground zero removed, cut up and immediately shipped to China to be recycled ?
2) Why did the Bush administration declare this an act of war so no criminal investigation could happen ?
Probably because China was the highest bidder. Pieces of WTC steel are in museums around the country and the USS New York

He declared it an act of war so he could go into other countries and get the SOBs that did it

No high rise building has ever survive a direct hit from a jet airline

It was molten aluminum from the aircraft bodies. My God, you have no clue on this topic except for spouting all the previously dismissed conspiracy theories.
It didn't fall toward the impact point?

Obviously not.

Show me.

Uh...are you incapable of using youtube?

You seem to have evidence that they fell away from the impact point and that must mean they were wired with explosives.

You don't have that?

I've never said they fell away from the damaged side.
They fell straight down.....all three of them.

Buildings not wired with explosives never fall straight down under the same circumstances?

No high rise building has ever survive a direct hit from a jet airline
No lowrise building, either.
Supposedly the Pentagon did.
( but we know it was a missile)
Nope, no missile. Missiles are incapable of knocking down two lanes of light poles.
No eyewitnesses that saw a plane hit the Pentagon, all the surveillance cameras were turned off and there was a no-fly/stand down order because Rumsfeld was nowhere to be found and Cheney was , at the Pentagon but doing what ? Who knows ? And another black box never found.

Simple math

High speed jet aircraft + static high rise building = Destroyed Building
Here are two simple questions with no math involved.
1) Why was all the steel from ground zero removed, cut up and immediately shipped to China to be recycled ?
2) Why did the Bush administration declare this an act of war so no criminal investigation could happen ?

#1 - How about because it wasn't!
#2 - The 9/11 Commision wasn't an investigation?

My God, you are dumber than fucking post!

It was molten aluminum from the aircraft bodies. My God, you have no clue on this topic except for spouting all the previously dismissed conspiracy theories.
It didn't fall toward the impact point?

Obviously not.

Show me.

Uh...are you incapable of using youtube?

You seem to have evidence that they fell away from the impact point and that must mean they were wired with explosives.

You don't have that?

I've never said they fell away from the damaged side.
They fell straight down.....all three of them.

I showed you a video, proving the twin towers did NOT fall straight down, but collapsed in the direction of the damage caused by the aircraft at first and then straight down because gravity works!

Last edited:
#1 - How about because it wasn't!
#2 - The 9/11 Commision wasn't an investigation?

My God, you are dumber than fucking post!
The 9/11 commission ?
The one they initially appointed Henry Fucking Kissinger to be in charge of ?
Wow. Are you back off the meds again Colonel Cabbage ?

Forum List

Back