Mathematician to Refute Official Theory of WTC Destruction at Upcoming Conference

My God, the inhumanity of your stupidity! Where the fuck did I say that? No wonder you believe in conspiracy theories! I have seen 5 year olds with a better grasp of the topic than you!

You have to willfully be that stupid.
Do you ever listen to yourself and realize
what a drama queen you sound like ?

Post #239 Gomer
Why wasn't JPaul Bremer at his office that day ?

Why wasn't I at work that day? Because I had something else to do, that's why!

My God, the inhumanity of your stupidity! Where the fuck did I say that? No wonder you believe in conspiracy theories! I have seen 5 year olds with a better grasp of the topic than you!

You have to willfully be that stupid.
Do you ever listen to yourself and realize
what a drama queen you sound like ?

Post #239 Gomer
Why wasn't JPaul Bremer at his office that day ?

Why wasn't I at work that day? Because I had something else to do, that's why!

Where does Paul Bremer work? Apparently you don't fucking know either!

I never claimed to be Paul Bremer, I was telling you why I was not at work on 9/11 and he probably had a damned good reason also.

You are just too fucking stupid to be believed.

Last edited:
No high rise building has ever survive a direct hit from a jet airline
No lowrise building, either.
Supposedly the Pentagon did.
( but we know it was a missile)

Where did the missile come from and why did it have United Airlines markings, engines, and landing gear?
The gear was reported as being down?

Who said that?

The front landing gear from an aircraft was found deep inside the Pentagon's structure. When was the last time you saw a cruise missile or any missile for that fact with landing gear?

Bremer was not in that video. Also, the video states he WAS at work on 9/11, so how did you fuck that up so badly?.
You never get tired of being wrong, do you ?
The man states that at the time of 9/11, Bremer was employed with Marsh & McLennan.
Pay attention in class from now on Albert.

You said he wasn't at work that day, which the video clearly shows he was! Dumbass!

From your post: "Why wasn't JPaul Bremer at his office that day ?"

Where are these interviews he claimed Bremer gave saying who was likely responsible?

Who was that dipshit on the video and why should I care?

Where did the missile come from and why did it have United Airlines markings, engines, and landing gear?

Who said that?

The front landing gear from an aircraft was found deep inside the Pentagon's structure. When was the last time you saw a cruise missile or any missile for that fact with landing gear?
The smoldering jet engine was lying at the crash site. Which missile has a jet engine like that?

Who said that?

Nevermind I misunderstood his point.

Who said that?

Nevermind I misunderstood his point.

The only point he has is on top of his head!

Bremer was not in that video. Also, the video states he WAS at work on 9/11, so how did you fuck that up so badly?.
You never get tired of being wrong, do you ?
The man states that at the time of 9/11, Bremer was employed with Marsh & McLennan.
Pay attention in class from now on Albert.

You said he wasn't at work that day, which the video clearly shows he was! Dumbass!

From your post: "Why wasn't JPaul Bremer at his office that day ?"

Where are these interviews he claimed Bremer gave saying who was likely responsible?

Who was that dipshit on the video and why should I care?

Actually, Angelo is right, that fellow on RT is unclear.

"Bremer and 1,700 of the employees of Marsh & McLennan had offices in the World Trade Center. Bremer's office was in the North Tower. In an interview with CNN after the September 11 attacks, he stated that their office was located "above where the second aircraft hit".[5] On September 11, he was interviewed in Washington on WRC-TV at 12:30pm in-studio."
Paul Bremer - Wikipedia

Bremer should have been at work instead of pushing a false narrative on TEE VEE.

Read the comments in the video at YouTube to learn something.

Forum List

Back