Mathematician to Refute Official Theory of WTC Destruction at Upcoming Conference

Are you a parrot with a sore throat or a toad with a lisp?

What if I'm a cracker that says: "Fuck you, you Maine bitch", Hmm?

If there were 4 steel beams running up that Jenga stack, they would not fall.
So tell me what YOU think happened, Marion.

I think it was staged with controlled demotions.

Maybe they let the Mooslims run amok and do the actual building rammings, it seems thus.

But um, planes and jet fuel are not enough to make things like that happen, true story.
Maybe they let the Mooslims run amok and do the actual building rammings, it seems thus.

Who is "they," Marion. Be as specific as you can, and explain why "they" would kill 3,000 Americans just starting their average day?

Do you REALLY want to know who "they" are?

If you do, don't think nations, don't think nefarious shadowy evil doers. . . just think interest groups. Folks that have money and power to gain.

As always, we need to FOLLOW THE MONEY. It's not a simple and easy answer.

"Published on Sep 11, 2015

TRANSCRIPT, SOURCES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=16167 Forget for one moment everything you've been told about September 11, 2001. 9/11 was a crime. And as with any crime, there is one overriding imperative that detectives must follow to identify the perpetrators: follow the money. This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail."

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

You know I just went back to try to grab a screenshot of what was on the front page on September 10th 2001. My recollection was that it was a story about a missing 10 - 11 trillion dollars from the pentagon's budget.

I don't remember ever hearing about it again.

But um, planes and jet fuel are not enough to make things like that happen, true story.

Who is "they," Marion. Be as specific as you can, and explain why "they" would kill 3,000 Americans just starting their average day?

If you do, don't think nations, don't think nefarious shadowy evil doers. . . just think interest groups. Folks that have money and power to gain.

TRANSCRIPT, SOURCES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=16167 Forget for one moment everything you've been told about September 11, 2001. 9/11 was a crime. And as with any crime, there is one overriding imperative that detectives must follow to identify the perpetrators: follow the money. This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail."

You know I just went back to try to grab a screenshot of what was on the front page on September 10th 2001. My recollection was that it was a story about a missing 10 - 11 trillion dollars from the pentagon's budget.

Was that a semi-trailer full of cash?

Actually, at the time, it was 2.3 Trillion. The figure TODAY is around 10 trillion.

It is nice that you are tuned in to what is really important in our government.

This was the last person I ever voted for President.

She is one of the few representatives that did not believe the official story. I believe her pushing for answers for the victims are what cost her, her seat. The establishment redistricted her out of a seat and used other nefarious tactics (See American Blackout.) So she ran for President.

One of the last honest politicians.

I highly recommend this documentary her people put out.

Actually, at the time, it was 2.3 Trillion. The figure TODAY is around 10 trillion.

She is one of the few representatives that did not believe the official story. I believe her pushing for answers for the victims are what cost her, her seat. The establishment redistricted her out of a seat and used other nefarious tactics (See American Blackout.) So she ran for President.

I actually had a screenshot of the front page of the Wall Street Journal or the New York Times, one of them but it was on an old computer and a now defunct website (Newsvine).

Something I found interesting thought when I just checked to see if I could get another screen grab is that all of the major online news outlets appear to have the news from 9/10/2001 going back several days scrubbed. Not a single one of them had any stories for the day before the attacks and I checked USA Today, Wall Street Journal, New York times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Seattle Times, etc - nothing.

I remember Ms. McKinney and some of the disrespectful ways she had been treated.

My recollection was that it was a story about a missing 10 - 11 trillion dollars from the pentagon's budget.

No.

DAVID NORQUIST:
Let me address that, that's a very important one. One of the issues you're talking about related to journal vouchers, which occurs after the money is spent. So when you see in the article it says trillions of dollars and you realize we only receive about $600 billion in a year, there's a mismatch in the story. What this refers to is: we have systems that do not automatically pass data from one to the other. The army [and others] goes in at the end of their financial statements, finds the number from their property book and writes it into their general ledger. That is called a journal voucher entry. Depending on the property it could be hundreds of billions of dollars. Because they don't have adequate support for that journal voucher, the whole entry is considered unsupported. Now from a management point of view this is bad. It's not the same as not being able to account for money that the Congress has given you to spend, but it's still a problem that needs to be fixed. Part of that relates to systems that were built as "stove-pipes", and in private sector they don't talk to each other, you wouldn't let them field a system that wouldn't automatically pass up its data. So we are addressing exactly that type of challenge and one of my concerns is — only by eliminating the types of ones that are just an entry issue can you find underlying issues that are hidden among inaccurate data. So it's important, I wouldn't want the taxpayer to confuse that with something like the loss of trillion of dollars, that wouldn't be accurate. But it's an accounting problem that does need to be solved because it can help hide other underlying issues.

Debunked: Missing $21 Trillion / $6.5 Trillion / $2.3 Trillion - Journal Vouchers

You voted for Cynthia McKinney?

Dude!

My recollection was that it was a story about a missing 10 - 11 trillion dollars from the pentagon's budget.

No.

DAVID NORQUIST:
Let me address that, that's a very important one. One of the issues you're talking about related to journal vouchers, which occurs after the money is spent. So when you see in the article it says trillions of dollars and you realize we only receive about $600 billion in a year, there's a mismatch in the story. What this refers to is: we have systems that do not automatically pass data from one to the other. The army [and others] goes in at the end of their financial statements, finds the number from their property book and writes it into their general ledger. That is called a journal voucher entry. Depending on the property it could be hundreds of billions of dollars. Because they don't have adequate support for that journal voucher, the whole entry is considered unsupported. Now from a management point of view this is bad. It's not the same as not being able to account for money that the Congress has given you to spend, but it's still a problem that needs to be fixed. Part of that relates to systems that were built as "stove-pipes", and in private sector they don't talk to each other, you wouldn't let them field a system that wouldn't automatically pass up its data. So we are addressing exactly that type of challenge and one of my concerns is — only by eliminating the types of ones that are just an entry issue can you find underlying issues that are hidden among inaccurate data. So it's important, I wouldn't want the taxpayer to confuse that with something like the loss of trillion of dollars, that wouldn't be accurate. But it's an accounting problem that does need to be solved because it can help hide other underlying issues.

Debunked: Missing $21 Trillion / $6.5 Trillion / $2.3 Trillion - Journal Vouchers

Special Report: The Pentagon's doctored ledgers conceal epic waste
Special Report: The Pentagon's doctored ledgers conceal epic waste - Reuters

How the Pentagon’s payroll quagmire traps America’s soldiers
Reuters Investigates - UNACCOUNTABLE: The Pentagon's bad bookkeeping

Dude!

Do you know who reviewed her Phd.?

No high rise building has ever survive a direct hit from a jet airline
No lowrise building, either.
Supposedly the Pentagon did.
( but we know it was a missile)

Where did the missile come from and why did it have United Airlines markings, engines, and landing gear?
The gear was reported as being down?
pentagon-wheel-04.jpg

Dude!

Peter Dale Scott coined the term, and made popular, "Deep State." Do you want to know the irony? The left chaffs against it, yet it was THE LEFT intellectuals that dissected the whole thing to begin with.

Listen to how she digs on the left being a sucker to the Deep State attempted coop of Trump. SHE DEFENDS TRUMP's ADMINISTRATION against the Deep State.

This video is from a VERY CONSERVATIVE organization. She is about PROCESS, not politics.

Super intelligent break down. She IS very liberal, but listen to how she conducts her non-partisan interview to this arch conservative interviewer.

COALITION and COOPERATION. NOT DIVISION.

No.

DAVID NORQUIST:

Yes, there is waste.

No, trillions aren't "missing".

Dude!

Someone impressive?

No.

DAVID NORQUIST:

Yes, there is waste.

No, trillions aren't "missing".

I get what you are saying. You can't have more missing than was originally budgeted.

Makes sense.

Dude!

Someone impressive?

See post #290

Peter Dale Scott - Wikipedia

9/11: Larry Silverstein Designed New WTC-7 One Year Before Attacks

Back in April 2000, one year and five months before the attacks, “Lucky Larry” held a meeting to discuss plans to replace building 7 in 2002. As reported by Veterans Today:

“We got the designs.
And the first design meeting was in April of 2000. And construction began shortly thereafter, in 2002.”

One slight problem: If he hadn’t been planning the illegal, un-permitted, homicidal demolitions of WTC-7 and the entire World Trade Center complex that took place on September 11th, 2001, there would have been no point to any such design meeting back in April, 2000 … and no opportunity for beginning construction of a new WTC-7 in 2002.

You can't hide your lyin' eyes

and your smile has been disguised

Back in April 2000, one year and five months before the attacks, “Lucky Larry” held a meeting to discuss plans to replace building 7 in 2002. As reported by Veterans Today:

“We got the designs.
And the first design meeting was in April of 2000. And construction began shortly thereafter, in 2002.”

One slight problem: If he hadn’t been planning the illegal, un-permitted, homicidal demolitions of WTC-7 and the entire World Trade Center complex that took place on September 11th, 2001, there would have been no point to any such design meeting back in April, 2000 … and no opportunity for beginning construction of a new WTC-7 in 2002.

You can't hide your lyin' eyes

and your smile has been disguised

One slight problem: If he hadn’t been planning the illegal, un-permitted, homicidal demolitions of WTC-7 and the entire World Trade Center complex that took place on September 11th, 2001, there would have been no point to any such design meeting back in April, 2000

No one has ever designed a building to replace an existing building? Really?

Dude!

Peter Dale Scott coined the term, and made popular, "Deep State." Do you want to know the irony? The left chaffs against it, yet it was THE LEFT intellectuals that dissected the whole thing to begin with.

Listen to how she digs on the left being a sucker to the Deep State attempted coop of Trump. SHE DEFENDS TRUMP's ADMINISTRATION against the Deep State.

This video is from a VERY CONSERVATIVE organization. She is about PROCESS, not politics.

Super intelligent break down. She IS very liberal, but listen to how she conducts her non-partisan interview to this arch conservative interviewer.

COALITION and COOPERATION. NOT DIVISION.

This video is from a VERY CONSERVATIVE organization.

Conservative nuts. And she's a liberal nut.

One slight problem: If he hadn’t been planning the illegal, un-permitted, homicidal demolitions of WTC-7 and the entire World Trade Center complex that took place on September 11th, 2001, there would have been no point to any such design meeting back in April, 2000

No one has ever designed a building to replace an existing building? Really?

They do it all the time.
They're called stadiums
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back