Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched it and I disagree with you. The ex military man was trying to peddle his book. But you believe what you will.

So precisely what did Milley say that was incorrect? Have you never heard of "know your enemy"? If people are committing insurrection, it would behoove the military and police to know the reasons why. Capice?

That people were committing insurrection is a lie. That the military is systematically racist is a lie. That white people feel threatened is a lie. Precisely that.

Your fear is palatable.

You mistake fear for disdain. I only fear for my kids. If you were a parent you would understand

I don't fear for my kids or grandkids.
They will be just fine.
Strong, Smart, Caring Individuals.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
I pity the leadership they get from you.
Weak.

Say that to my face. Easy to be so crass on a message board. Your leadership is naive.

Back at ya.
You called me a fool and I called you weak.
Grow a pair.
It’s the internet. LLOLLLOLOLOLLLOL

You are a fool. That is not in dispute. Every parent fears for their kids. It’s human nature. You’re old so you don’t understand

You are correct.
But why does the right have to be so vile?
If I don't believe politically exactly as you or support trump, then I'm a moron and a fool.

I have general fear of health or accident for me and my family, but NOT this Doom is the World since Biden got elected. The Boogeyman is going to destroy America. Fuck that nonsense.

Trump did nothing but spread hatred.
You don't see it, because you love his vile and hateful nature, you think it's funny.

Desantis wants to run for President, but........
1). He will cower down being afraid to take on trump.
2). He will run against trump and trump will once again make it personal and attack Desantis.

The irony!...lol

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched every moment of this, Milley is, along with all of the other pentagon elites, an Obama holdover that Trump fucked America with, he should have fired this sub-moron on day one, and because he did not, Milley is still there, with all of the other Obama positioned Marxists. Gaetz was not schooled by this retard, the retard was outed as a Marxist indoctrinator!

BTW, you racist peddlers of this naked racism, everyone of you should be executed out of hand, there is nothing about anyone disseminating that shit which humans need tolerate, its evil, you're evil, and the earth will be a much much finer place with you and all like you removed from it!

Anti-military....anti-vet....just like your orange god calling our military members "losers" and "suckers".

Still telling that lie?...lol

Anyone who supports CRT is a sick evil Racist.

You have exposed yourself you know .....

What is it in CRT that you object to? Link to the section you don't like.

It teaches that all white people are racist.

I watched every moment of this, Milley is, along with all of the other pentagon elites, an Obama holdover that Trump fucked America with, he should have fired this sub-moron on day one, and because he did not, Milley is still there, with all of the other Obama positioned Marxists. Gaetz was not schooled by this retard, the retard was outed as a Marxist indoctrinator!

BTW, you racist peddlers of this naked racism, everyone of you should be executed out of hand, there is nothing about anyone disseminating that shit which humans need tolerate, its evil, you're evil, and the earth will be a much much finer place with you and all like you removed from it!

Anti-military....anti-vet....just like your orange god calling our military members "losers" and "suckers".

Still telling that lie?...lol

Truth hurts.
trump will attack anyone
History has shown this over and over

I watched it and I disagree with you. The ex military man was trying to peddle his book. But you believe what you will.

So precisely what did Milley say that was incorrect? Have you never heard of "know your enemy"? If people are committing insurrection, it would behoove the military and police to know the reasons why. Capice?

That people were committing insurrection is a lie. That the military is systematically racist is a lie. That white people feel threatened is a lie. Precisely that.

Your fear is palatable.

You mistake fear for disdain. I only fear for my kids. If you were a parent you would understand

They will be just fine.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
Weak.

Say that to my face. Easy to be so crass on a message board. Your leadership is naive.

Back at ya.
Grow a pair.

You are a fool. That is not in dispute. Every parent fears for their kids. It’s human nature. You’re old so you don’t understand

You are correct.
If I don't believe politically exactly as you or support trump, then I'm a moron and a fool.

I have general fear of health or accident for me and my family, but NOT this Doom is the World since Biden got elected. The Boogeyman is going to destroy America. Fuck that nonsense.

You don't see it, because you love his vile and hateful nature, you think it's funny.

2). He will run against trump and trump will once again make it personal and attack Desantis.

I can Ask you the same question? Why are leftists like you so vile? I voted for Trump because I like his policies and you vilify me for it. Trump did nothing but make our economy better and help businesses and people thrive and protect our borders. He sent out mean tweets oh no!

Your side is the proponent of allowing trans girls to play physical sports against biological girls, which is utterly insane and puts my kids at risk. Meanwhile you keep yelling to trust the science. So yes, I worry about my kids because leftists like you have gone utterly insane.

Saying “rule of thumb” and “picnic” is oppressive is insanity 101. But Trump is the villain….please spare me!

My side?
I have no side
I certainly think it is disgusting for trans men to compete in women’s sports.

Your fear is palatable.

They will be just fine.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
Weak.

Back at ya.
Grow a pair.

You are correct.

I can Ask you the same question? Why are leftists like you so vile? I voted for Trump because I like his policies and you vilify me for it. Trump did nothing but make our economy better and help businesses and people thrive and protect our borders. He sent out mean tweets oh no!

Your side is the proponent of allowing trans girls to play physical sports against biological girls, which is utterly insane and puts my kids at risk. Meanwhile you keep yelling to trust the science. So yes, I worry about my kids because leftists like you have gone utterly insane.

Saying “rule of thumb” and “picnic” is oppressive is insanity 101. But Trump is the villain….please spare me!

My side?
I have no side

Joe Biden disagrees and you voted for him. See how that works? I have two young daughters and I find this abominable. You agree. But you vote for those that push this weird rule.

How can Milley school anyone about something he apparently knows nothing about and does not recognize?

He is an embarrassment as Chairman of the JCS.

How can YOU comment about something YOU know nothing about? Milley did something YOU can't/won't do....READ items that he does not agree with, but seeks to understand what they say and why?

The blatant willful ignorance and troll like stubbornness displayed by you and your like minded brethren is appalling.

Hey, shit for brains! I was a teacher so I am familiar with CRT. I am also a former officer in the military, so I know how it applies. My daughter is currently serving as an officer in the military. Why don't you STFU until you know something about the topic?

Your fear is palatable.

They will be just fine.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
Weak.

Back at ya.
Grow a pair.

You are correct.

My side?
I have no side

Joe Biden disagrees and you voted for him. See how that works? I have two young daughters and I find this abominable. You agree. But you vote for those that push this weird rule.

Yes, I voted for the lesser of two evils

You voted for the guy that hung with Epstein (there are pictures so don’t deny it).
You voted for a man actually accused of rape.
You voted for the guy that bragged about “grabbing women by the pussy” “because when you are famous, they let you do it.”

I don’t know how old your young daughter’s are, but when they get to dating age and ask you,

“Dad, why did you support the guy that was accused of rape, filed bankruptcy many times, stiffed his employees and contractors and most importantly Dad, the guy that bragged about grabbing women by the pussy”. Why Dad?

Your fear is palatable.

I am a parent...soon to be grandparent. Your fear is palatable.

Your fear is palatable.

They will be just fine.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
Weak.

Back at ya.
Grow a pair.

You are correct.

My side?
I have no side

You voted for the guy that hung with Epstein (there are pictures so don’t deny it).
You voted for the guy that bragged about “grabbing women by the pussy” “because when you are famous, they let you do it.”

I don’t know how old your young daughter’s are, but when they get to dating age and ask you,

“Dad, why did you support the guy that was accused of rape, filed bankruptcy many times, stiffed his employees and contractors and most importantly Dad, the guy that bragged about grabbing women by the pussy”. Why Dad?

What pictures? Epstein hung with many but not all knew of this deviancy. Again I vote for policies not character. Biden is no Boy Scout but his policies on the border, girls sports and the economy have been disastrous to date and none as disastrous as his attack on our brave police officers and hence a rise in crime and dramatic rise at that in Democrat controlled cities. You hate Trump cause of his character. OK but you hate Bidens policies while Trumps were beneficial. Therein lies the difference. Trumps character didn’t hurt my kids. Bidens policies do. Do you see where I am coming from? My kids aren’t safe under the Biden regime and if you have girls then neither are yours.

Truth over Facts

Your fear is palatable.

They will be just fine.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
Weak.

Back at ya.
Grow a pair.

You are correct.

My side?
I have no side

Nice collection of lies and exaggerations? Do you do stand-up comedy as an extra source of income?

The Epstein comment flies in the face of his relationship with Bill Clinton.

Who accused him of rape so that he was arrested and charged? The silence is deafening. What about Quid Pro Joe finger raping a staff member?

Bankruptcy is a legal process for businesses. He never filed personal bankruptcy. Enjoy your fantasy world.

Trump talked about in a private conversation. Quid Pro Joe actually did it according to his accuser.

Don't quit your day job! You are not funny!

Your fear is palatable.

That is most disappointing. I sincerely mean that as you and people like you are what is wrong with America.

Your fear is palatable.

That is most disappointing. I sincerely mean that as you and people like you are what is wrong with America.

But Dad, is saying “I grab women by the pussy because they let you when your famous.”

“My friend has a friend that is famous. He wants to go out with me. Should I let him grab me by the pussy because he’s famous and you actually voted and supported a guy like him.” “Is that OK Dad?”

Your fear is palatable.

Right back atcha........History is NOT on your side there.....imagine the next generation looking at your choices and asking you AWKWARD questions.

He said "they let you"...I would say if you don't want them to touch you then let them know. Let equates to consent. Again you deflect to rhetoric vs policies. Bidens border and anti police policies have caused crime waves, deaths and people migrating in droves out of blue states. My wife wants us to move because of what is happening

Your fear is palatable.

They will be just fine.

Then you’re a fool

Then you must be weak.
Weak.

Back at ya.
Grow a pair.

You are correct.

My side?
I have no side

Nice collection of lies and exaggerations? Do you do stand-up comedy as an extra source of income?

The Epstein comment flies in the face of his relationship with Bill Clinton.

Who accused him of rape so that he was arrested and charged? The silence is deafening. What about Quid Pro Joe finger raping a staff member?

Bankruptcy is a legal process for businesses. He never filed personal bankruptcy. Enjoy your fantasy world.

Trump talked about in a private conversation. Quid Pro Joe actually did it according to his accuser.

Don't quit your day job! You are not funny!

1624733764364.png
1624733780486.png
1624733807477.png

Forum List

Back