Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Breakdown on how this con-versation is going:

Cultist: I hate "X"!

Non-Cultist: What is it about "X" you don't like?

Cultist: It is "Y"!

Non-Cultist: Can you give examples for us?

Cultist: You are a "Yist"! (sprinklings of person attacks)

Non-Cultist: Do you know what "Y" means? Can you define it for us?

Cultist: You are a "Yist"! (sprinklings of deflections/off-topics)

Non-Cultist: So, you can't give examples of the parts of "X" you don't like and you can't define "Y"!

Cultist: I DECLARE VICTORY!!!!!!
Do you ever add anything of value to any debate?....
Can you answer the questions or explain why the OP is not what it details?

Can you tell me, in detail, with sources, what it is?
Generally CRT says that white people are bad, cops are bad, America is bad, LGBT are good (and not the sickening sex perverts that they are). The sources are the CRT curriculums themselves. Ho hum.
Please post for us where any CRT curriculum teaches that.
Don't hold your breath......fact based support for their contentions is an alien concept to the Anti-OP folk here.

By the way, this is Taichi (or KungFu, depending on what site we met on).

Breakdown on how this con-versation is going:

Cultist: I hate "X"!

Non-Cultist: What is it about "X" you don't like?

Cultist: It is "Y"!

Non-Cultist: Can you give examples for us?

Cultist: You are a "Yist"! (sprinklings of person attacks)

Non-Cultist: Do you know what "Y" means? Can you define it for us?

Cultist: You are a "Yist"! (sprinklings of deflections/off-topics)

Non-Cultist: So, you can't give examples of the parts of "X" you don't like and you can't define "Y"!

Cultist: I DECLARE VICTORY!!!!!!
Do you ever add anything of value to any debate?....
Can you answer the questions or explain why the OP is not what it details?
:dunno:......

Critical Race Theory teaches that whites are oppressors and minorities are victims of systemic racism.

When I was in the military back in the Vietnam Era I was proud enough of my nation to be willing to sacrifice my life for it. Today if I was in the military after being taught Critical Race Theory I am not sure I would have enough pride in my nation to make that sacrifice. In fact I am not sure that I would even be willing to fight for my nation.

We better hope we don’t get into a war with China, Russia or maybe even Iran. We might just get our asses kicked.

Bottom line: the first lady starts off with a false talking point, as it's been days on this boards were the objectors to the OP cannot produce from the original CRT papers instructions to do so.

The second video is cute, but platitudes coupled with similar rhetoric to the first video doesn't cut it.

The third video is an idiot getting his 15 minutes trying to where he inadvertently proves the basis for CRT, but doesn't know it.

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

Schooled?

I didn’t hear the General define what CRT is or what “white rage” is.

No, you heard him say that he wants to understand it, and why it led to stuff like the Jan. 6th insurrection, that's why he's reading papers on it....at least that what you should have heard if you were paying attention.

No such as "white privilege"? Clearly, people smarter than you disagree.....here's something for you to ignore and deny (the rest or your supposition and conjecture laden idiocy is not even worth responding to): Understanding white privilege: 20 everyday examples
1. False
2. False
3. False because # 2 is False
4. False, and I carry a gun to deter muggers
5. Black people are shown in literally EVERY Tv commercial
6. That would be the truth. So ?
7. Huh ?
8. False.
9. I find no Bluegrass music on cable TV or on smart TV watchfree, which are loaded with Hip Hop and Mexican music, as are the radio channels.
10. The businesses dependent on financial reliability rely on statistics.
11. False.
12. Have never heard anyone do that to a black person.
13. Same as anyone of any race can do.
14. Who cares if they say that ? We all know there are some stupid people out there.
15. So what ?
16. Persons of color can do the same if they speak in the language of plain American English. If they invent a language of their own, they are creating a possible problem.
17. Same as anyone else.
18. Totally false.
19. Same as anyone else.
20. When this is true, it isn't a "privilege".

Now here's a few examples of Black Privilege. (the dirty dozen)

1. I can apply for a job, without being discriminated against by Affirmative Action.
2. I can apply for a job, with receiving preference, and be beneficiary of Affirmative Action.
3. I can apply for a job promotion, without being discriminated against by Affirmative Action.
4. I can apply for a job promotion, while receiving preference & be beneficiary of Affirmative Action.
5. I can apply for a college admission, without being discriminated against by Affirmative Action.
6. I can apply for a college admission, while receiving preference & be beneficiary of Affirmative Action.
7. I can apply for college financial aid, without being discriminated against by Affirmative Action.
8. I can apply for college financial aid, while receiving preference & be beneficiary of Affirmative Action.
9. I can apply for a business loan, without being discriminated against by Affirmative Action.
10. I can apply for a business loan, while receiving preference & be beneficiary of Affirmative Action.
11. I can commit crime (ex. blocking traffic), and not be arrested, as long as I have a Democrat mayor.
12. If I have any physical force exerted on me by police (even justifiable) I can sue the city and collect over a million $$$. (ex. Rodney King)

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched it and I disagree with you. The ex military man was trying to peddle his book. But you believe what you will.

So precisely what did Milley say that was incorrect? Have you never heard of "know your enemy"? If people are committing insurrection, it would behoove the military and police to know the reasons why. Capice?

That people were committing insurrection is a lie. That the military is systematically racist is a lie. That white people feel threatened is a lie. Precisely that.

so what is your neologism for a mob of people who storm a closed section of the Capitol...CLOSED to perform confirmation of an election THAT THE MAJORITY OF BOTH HOUSES/PARTIES CONCEDED TO...to attack security and police with clubs, break and enter with zip ties, setting up a hangman's noose outside the building, damage property, and video tape themselves declaring that they are going to stop the confirmation of a President and grab various Senators to do God knows what...determined to the point where one gets killed trying to breach a Secret Service barricade.?

And when did Milley say that the the military was systematically racist? When did he say that white people feel threatened? Name the time of that clip or produce the transcript, please.

so what is your neologism for a mob of people who storm a closed section of the Capitol...CLOSED to perform confirmation of an election THAT THE MAJORITY OF BOTH HOUSES/PARTIES CONCEDED TO...to attack security and police with clubs, break and enter with zip ties, setting up a hangman's noose outside the building, damage property, and video tape themselves declaring that they are going to stop the confirmation of a President and grab various Senators to do God knows what...determined to the point where one gets killed trying to breach a Secret Service barricade.?

And when did Milley say that the the military was systematically racist? When did he say that white people feel threatened? Name the time of that clip or produce the transcript, please.
I seem to recall there was going to be a possible INVALIDATION of an election, and a motion to send the conformation back to the state legislatures. If anyone was trying to stop this, that would likely be Democrats, BLM, Anifa.

No such as "white privilege"? Clearly, people smarter than you disagree.....here's something for you to ignore and deny (the rest or your supposition and conjecture laden idiocy is not even worth responding to): Understanding white privilege: 20 everyday examples
1. False
2. False
3. False because # 2 is False
4. False, and I carry a gun to deter muggers
5. Black people are shown in literally EVERY Tv commercial
6. That would be the truth. So ?
7. Huh ?
8. False.
9. I find no Bluegrass music on cable TV or on smart TV watchfree, which are loaded with Hip Hop and Mexican music, as are the radio channels.
10. The businesses dependent on financial reliability rely on statistics.
11. False.
12. Have never heard anyone do that to a black person.
13. Same as anyone of any race can do.
14. Who cares if they say that ? We all know there are some stupid people out there.
15. So what ?
16. Persons of color can do the same if they speak in the language of plain American English. If they invent a language of their own, they are creating a possible problem.
17. Same as anyone else.
18. Totally false.
19. Same as anyone else.
20. When this is true, it isn't a "privilege".

Now here's a few examples of Black Privilege. (the dirty dozen)

1. I can apply for a job, without being discriminated against by Affirmative Action.
2. I can apply for a job, with receiving preference, and be beneficiary of Affirmative Action.
3. I can apply for a job promotion, without being discriminated against by Affirmative Action.
4. I can apply for a job promotion, while receiving preference & be beneficiary of Affirmative Action.
5. I can apply for a college admission, without being discriminated against by Affirmative Action.
6. I can apply for a college admission, while receiving preference & be beneficiary of Affirmative Action.
7. I can apply for college financial aid, without being discriminated against by Affirmative Action.
8. I can apply for college financial aid, while receiving preference & be beneficiary of Affirmative Action.
9. I can apply for a business loan, without being discriminated against by Affirmative Action.
10. I can apply for a business loan, while receiving preference & be beneficiary of Affirmative Action.
11. I can commit crime (ex. blocking traffic), and not be arrested, as long as I have a Democrat mayor.
12. If I have any physical force exerted on me by police (even justifiable) I can sue the city and collect over a million $$$. (ex. Rodney King)
Dear readers, here are the questions that the Protectionist is having trouble with:

1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
  2. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
  3. I can be pretty sure that my neighbours in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
  4. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
  5. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
  6. When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilisation,” I am shown that people of my colour made it what it is.
  7. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
  8. If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
  9. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods that fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser’s shop and find someone who can cut my hair.
  10. Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin colour not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.
  11. I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not like them.
  12. I can swear, or dress in second-hand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty, or the illiteracy of my race.
  13. I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.
  14. I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.
  15. I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.
  16. I can remain oblivious of the language and customs of persons of colour who constitute the world’s majority without feeling in my culture any penalty for such oblivion.
  17. I can criticise our government and talk about how much I fear its policies and behaviour without being seen as a cultural outsider.
  18. I can be pretty sure that if I ask to talk to “the person in charge,” I will be facing a person of my race.
  19. If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race.
  20. I can easily buy posters, postcards, picture books, greeting cards, dolls, toys, and children’s magazines featuring people of my race.
Now, reading his responses and then his incredibly bigoted mocking, one can only assume that this was part of his writing example for a job interview with StormFront or to work with Lew Rockwell.

Thanks buddy, you've proved the OP valid and my points throughout this thread 10X's over!

I seem to recall there was going to be a possible INVALIDATION of an election, and a motion to send the conformation back to the state legislatures. If anyone was trying to stop this, that would likely be Democrats, BLM, Anifa.
Why don't you sit down and research for valid documentation that you can post, instead of just these mental gas passings you believe to be poignant? Or better yet, try answering a question honestly, instead of this BS stall/dodge. The insurrection was to stop the official confirmation agreed on by the majority of both parties, don't cha know. Get educated man!

Lemme school your bitch ass:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_SchoolThe Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy.[2] To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which did not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism.[3] The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.[4][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theoryIn sociology and political philosophy, "Critical Theory" means the Western-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School, developed in Germany in the 1930s and drawing on the ideas of Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud. Though a "critical theory" or a "critical social theory" may have similar elements of thought, capitalizing Critical Theory as if it were a proper noun stresses the intellectual lineage specific to the Frankfurt School.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theoryCRT originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars, including Derrick Bell, Alan Freeman, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Richard Delgado, Cheryl Harris, Charles R. Lawrence III, Mari Matsuda, and Patricia J. Williams.[1] It emerged as a movement by the 1980s, reworking theories of critical legal studies (CLS) with more focus on race.[1][4]

CRT emphasizes how racism and disparate racial outcomes can be the result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics,[5] rather than explicit and intentional prejudices by individuals.[5][6] It also views race as a socially constructed identity[5] which serves to oppress non-white people.[7] In the field of legal studies, CRT emphasizes that merely making laws colorblind on paper may not be enough to make the application of the laws colorblind; ostensibly colorblind laws can be applied in racially discriminatory ways.[8] Intersectionality – which emphasizes that race can intersect with other identities (such as gender and class) to produce complex combinations of power and disadvantage – is a key CRT concept.
[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_legal_studiesAlthough the intellectual origins of the critical legal studies (CLS) can be generally traced to American legal realism, as a distinct scholarly movement CLS fully emerged only in the late 1970s. Many first-wave American CLS scholars entered legal education, having been profoundly influenced by the experiences of the civil rights movement, women's rights movement, and the anti-war movement of the 1960s and 1970s. What started off as a critical stance towards American domestic politics eventually translated into a critical stance towards the dominant legal ideology of modern Western society. Drawing on both domestic theory and the work of European social theorists, the "crits" sought to demystify what they saw as the numerous myths at the heart of mainstream legal thought and practice.

The British critical legal studies movement started roughly at a similar time as its American counterpart. However, it centered around a number of conferences held annually, particularly the Critical Legal Conference and the National Critical Lawyers Group. There remain a number of fault lines in the community; between theory and practice, between those who look to Marxism and those who worked on Deconstruction, between those who look to explicitly political engagements and those who work in aesthetics and ethics.

It's a bunch of FUCKING COMMIE SHIT!!!

No, kindly goose-step your ass back to the commie shithole from whence you slithered.

:rolleyes: First off, I want to know when Wikipedia suddenly became a valid source of information for you right wing wonks? Anytime it's used to validate information you guys don't like, you don't even read the content, you just dismiss the source.

But I digress; since the Civil Rights movement had NOTHING to do with Marxism (being a religious leadership spearheading it and all), your attempted bridge building FAILS. A few quotes from your sources that debunk your ravings:

There remain a number of fault lines in the community; between theory and practice, between those who look to Marxism and those who worked on Deconstruction, between those who look to explicitly political engagements and those who work in aesthetics and ethics.

Nothing in your own excerpts that state that Critical Race Theory is utilizing "marxism" as it's base. Maybe you can explain in your own words how this Is a marxist/communist plot

"... CRT emphasizes how racism and disparate racial outcomes can be the result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics,[5] rather than explicit and intentional prejudices by individuals.[5][6] It also views race as a socially constructed identity[5] which serves to oppress non-white people.[7] In the field of legal studies, CRT emphasizes that merely making laws colorblind on paper may not be enough to make the application of the laws colorblind; ostensibly colorblind laws can be applied in racially discriminatory ways.[8] Intersectionality – which emphasizes that race can intersect with other identities (such as gender and class) to produce complex combinations of power and disadvantage – is a key CRT concept.[9]

Here's a succinct explanation even you can understand (I hope):

Now, stop ranting like a child and give a decent response.

Yes, wikipedia scrubbed this sentence in the last 48 hours. Good thing I bookmarked it:

Both critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in Critical Theory, an approach to social theory established by members of the Frankfurt School, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]

You just parroted something that I already disproved point for point. Your insipid stubbornness won't change that for the objective reader.

I disagree. Frankly you bore me with your primitive rhetoric and fucking hypocrisy.

translation: junior can't meet the challenge, and is just parroting like a petulant child.

Now you're babbling. First jokers like you all carry on that marxist = communism. Now you're saying something else, because clearly you're ignorant of the McCarthy hearings, which was about routing out members of the (then legal) American Communist Party in America. The vast majority of those accused are either dead or very old and out of the mainstream.

then you compound your ignorance with a regurgitation of the failed bullhorn the GOP used against Obama....failed TWICE, as the American people knew better...and got out of the economic death spiral the Shrub & company put us in by electing him.

Obviously, you're just too ignorant of the subject matter for a rational discussion. I'll let you out of the IA bin in a month to see if you've smartened up.
Bullshit, I know about McCarthy, probably more than you. It seems McCarthy was not far off considering the Marxist invasion of our media and the Democrat party today. I disagree with McCarthy's methods though. Too obvious. He should have operated underground like the Marxists do. They have infiltrated our schools and even the legal system. You are either a blatant Marxist or just a stupid tool. Tell me, have you taken your mask off yet?

Please post for us where any CRT curriculum teaches that.
1. Why ? Do you go on record here, denying that they do ?

2. ANSWER: Carmel High School - Carmel, NY > and 1000s of others. Try watching Newsmax - your are information deprived.

Another myopic monkey chattering the SOS you can find on Tucker Carlson or InfoWars. GMAFB! This woman doesn't know the first thing about CRT....no wonder NewsMax posted this.

It’s a shame that our Joint Chiefs Chair is schooled by a 15 year old…

well trained little monkey.....yeah, it's all cool that we're the majority and don't have to acknowledge anything the minorities complain about. But once placed in a "temporary" situation where we are not the overwhelming majority, and we are the victims who's rights are not being addressed.

Newsflash....the teachings at West Point are a tad different than what junior is whining about.

Moron. No one disputes that kids may study what they choose in college not elementary or middle school. You fat idiot.

Well toodles, the whole POINT of the OP was with the creep Gaetz carrying on about what is being taught in the military! That is the point, of which Gaetz got his short eyed ass handed to him. As to individual school districts and such...another thread for another time. Since you can't defend your BS on this subject rationally and logically, you shouldn't change the channel just yet until you get your act together.

calling people racists for publicly citing and documenting the systemic racism in parts of American society....fools no one but folk like you.
What about calling people pimping a KNOWN Marxist indoctrination tactic (critical race theory) fucking COMMIES?

Is that accurate?
you keep regurgitating this dreck, but when taken to task all you can do is try to pass your personal supposition and conjecture off as fact ... or post other material in a similar vein as if they magically connect to support your screeds. We did this dance already, and you failed a simple burden of proof....your denial and parroting and name calling non-withstanding.
We all know the logical conclusion of "racially disparate outcomes." Don't get pissed when I blow your goose-stepping cover.
Who is this "we" that you claim substantiate all the baloney you've been spreading here? You seem to have a penchant for silly, grade school tactics when exposed for the MAGA parroting that you do. Then there's the self aggrandizing chest thumping that is so silly on a anonymous discussion board. You've got nothing, and I'll be done with you soon.

What part of the CRT curriculum do you object to? What does it say? Link that section for us to look over.
The part where it attempts to use race, rather than class (critical theory or Bolshevism) to stir divide and make generations want to undo the founding and implement Marxism.

Deny it.
That part? Link it for us, please. I'd like to read over it to see if it does what you claim it does.
Denial. You love Marxism, don't you?

Why would they scrub this sentence from Wikipedia in the last 48 hours:

Both critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in Critical Theory, an approach to social theory established by members of the Frankfurt School, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]
1. WHO scrubbed that phrase from Wikipedia?

2. WHERE in Wikipedia was it scrubbed from?

3. WHAT is wrong with that statement? (It reminds me a bit of Hari Seldon's psychohistory)
I am not answering any of your questions until you admit that you're a Marxist.
Last time I witnessed a person using that rational to win an argument, the teacher made both of them sit in the corner. The OP's validity has just got you all upset that you can't think straight, can ya bunky?
Is this even worth responding to?
Evidently, genius....you just did. Yep, you're just about done.

Generally the willfully ignorant state exactly what you do here. For your education: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/subject_...chools_of_criticism/critical_race_theory.html
YOU are the willfully ignorant, terrified to post something here yourself, so instead you throw in a laughable piece of leftist lunacy, idiocy, that is refutable in every single pathetic paragragh, such as "white privilege", of which there is no such thing in America - but there sure is black privilege >>
1. Affirmative Action
2. Biden's American Rescue Plan
3. Allowing criminal blacks to riot, and not only get away with their crimes, but to sue cities (and collect big bucks$$) for purported police brutality, when police did no such thing (ex. Rodney King)
Holy horseshit.

And it is still your position that CRT does not assume all white people are racist?

Fuck off.
Since I've demonstrated in the chronology of the posts that YOU cannot prove your contention beyond some lame "guilt by association" tactic coupled with your revisionist BS, supposition and conjecture , all you've got is "holy horseshit" repetition and school yard insults. You're running on empty, toodles.

Forum List

Back