Matt Gaetz Says Biden Impeachment A ‘Platform’ To Tarnish President Before 2024

When Pelosi initiated the two Impeachments against Trump during his one term she fully knew she lacked the votes to remove Trump from office, so she used them to get him elected out of Office and with the hope to win elections for the House and Senate which she did.

So as you bellyache about the MAGA Republicans, please know Pelosi opened this door just like Reid opened the door for McConnell to do what he did as Senate Majority Leader…

Sorry but that is reality…

We have Jo Biden aka Robert L. Peter own words.
We have Devon Archers own words that Burisma would not have continued operation if it had not been for the brand.
We have Burisma's owners own words that he only needed hunter because it gave him access to Jo Robert L. Peters Biden. A couple of records that has Robert Peters talking to him.
We have visitor logs from the white house showing hunters business partners visiting many times Jo Biden and Obama. We have a paper trail of final transactions coming from several countries making it way to the Peters family I mean the Biden family.
Use some common sense for once
And when we get done sifting through what you "have"
You're left with a great big pile of NOTHING!

TUHTUHTUHTUH

I polylingual.

We have Jo Biden aka Robert L. Peter own words.
We have Devon Archers own words that Burisma would not have continued operation if it had not been for the brand.
We have Burisma's owners own words that he only needed hunter because it gave him access to Jo Robert L. Peters Biden. A couple of records that has Robert Peters talking to him.
We have visitor logs from the white house showing hunters business partners visiting many times Jo Biden and Obama. We have a paper trail of final transactions coming from several countries making it way to the Peters family I mean the Biden family.
Use some common sense for once

Elementary dear Watson.

f076ca03d2a5aeb2.jpeg

And when we get done sifting through what you "have"
You're left with a great big pile of NOTHING!

TUHTUHTUHTUH

I polylingual.
You call that sifting? Numbnuts that is a ton shit brick size
The only people willing to defend Robert Peters over this shit are morons and lack common sense. You should never have a say in any election in American politics

The meritless, bad faith impeachment of President Biden by Republicans would be to weaponize the impeachment process intended solely to attack President Biden and seek revenge for the appropriate, warranted, good faith impeachment of Trump.
It’s certainly plausible both corrupt idiots deserve impeachment. No?

The meritless, bad faith impeachment of President Biden by Republicans would be to weaponize the impeachment process intended solely to attack President Biden and seek revenge for the appropriate, warranted, good faith impeachment of Trump.
You loons already weaponized it and the fbi and doj.

weaponize the impeachment process intended solely to attack President Biden
democrats weaponized it when they impeached a president with at most 2 weeks left in office because he organized a protest.

You can thank Pelosi for any impeachments Biden faces.

You call that sifting? Numbnuts that is a ton shit brick size
The only people willing to defend Robert Peters over this shit are morons and lack common sense. You should never have a say in any election in American politics
Tell me, EXACTLY...

The criminal charges that have made it out of your "investigations"

You're welcome to go back a dozen years or so.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back