🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Matt Gaetz says gun are not hunting , their to take down the government.

A well armed population is what makes a democracy.
Nothing else.
Like at the battle of little big horn?

Not sure what you meant, but yes I am glad the natives were in the majority so won out, as should happen in a democracy.
History shows it's not just who has more weapons, but more often who has more people. The police were well armed on January 6th, but they were outnumbered 10 to 1.

But the police in Jan 6 were not being evil.
It is only when police are evil that you need an armed population.
But police always become evil eventually.
They eventually do whatever those who sign their paychecks want them to do.

Not one person was ever murdered by a NRA member....

This is why the internet is not your friend.

One of the recently convicted concealed carry killers was National Rifle Association lifetime member William Sherwood, who shot and killed a fellow motorist following a traffic accident in Melbourne, Florida. Sherwood was found guilty of second degree murder on September 17, 2014.

Now amend that ridiculous post.
Hmnmm....just have to dig deep and find out you source..Just like Politifact..

The Second Amendment doesn't say anything about your "castle" ...
And we weren't asking for permission to protect ourselves wherever we are.

From the beginning of time there have been laws which barred some people from carrying or owning some weapons. But every one held fast to the castle doctrine. Which as long established common law, need not be spelled out in the constitution. An example of that is the right to marriage. Also so fundamental it was a given.
You are just a progressive slave who willingly voted for people to take your rights away...I can no longer deal with such stupid people, who want to be put in chains. TTFN

Uh, yeah ... None of that has anything to with the US Constitution (which we obviously agree).
It doesn't have anything to do with the Second Amendment, hunting, or basically anything to do with the topic.
Where do you think the USSC draws its constitutional interpretations from?

They've cited everything from the code of Hammurabi to the Magna Carter to interpret the constitution as a continuation of centuries old legal doctrine.

Sweetie ... At no point did I ever suggest that you or the Federal Government wouldn't go on a wild goose chase ...
in attempts to find some way to interpret something, whether or not it applied to what was actually written and what it means.

I mean damn ... You quoted me, responded to it,
and still didn't figure out it meant you should attempt to address the Second Amendment of the Constitution and the topic of the thread.

But seriously ... If you are that pathetically desperate, we can go through the entire Constitution
and anything you may feel is even vaguely related ... Even if you feel it necessary to tell us what your favorite color is.
I am sure you failed to notice that I am not asking you any questions.

None of that is going to change what the Constitution says or means.
If you cannot understand it as written, or have to refer to another document to tell someone what it means ...
It's because you want it to say or mean something it doesn't, or they can't understand it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back