Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

Maybe not in so many words, but running with allegations without any substantive evidence is about the same thing.
I cant' contrive an equivalency between a mob screeching that a political opponents should be incarcerated without any charge, indictment, prosecution, or sentencing and snarky remarks about one one under investigation for a specific crime by the Justice Department, but the presumption of innocence within the judicial context does exist in both cases.

Certainly, Liz Cheney's supporters are enjoying the sordid spectacle of Gaetz being under investigation for sex trafficking. Gaetz's vicious attacks on the Montana Republican, and his whining about the House Leadership after 145 members of the House Republican Conference backed Cheney (with just 61 Trump bum kissers voting to remove her from her leadership role) have been divisive for the GOP. Do some of them joke at his expense? Indeed! And it rings more sincere than would their expressing condolences.

How do you know that the investigation isn't about the blackmailing of a member of Congress family, by a progressive DoJ traitor?

Investigate republicans look the other way with dems....we have a corrupt justice system...they work for pelosi.....

Maybe not in so many words, but running with allegations without any substantive evidence is about the same thing.
I cant' contrive an equivalency between a mob screeching that a political opponents should be incarcerated without any charge, indictment, prosecution, or sentencing and snarky remarks about one one under investigation for a specific crime by the Justice Department, but the presumption of innocence within the judicial context does exist in both cases.

Certainly, Liz Cheney's supporters are enjoying the sordid spectacle of Gaetz being under investigation for sex trafficking. Gaetz's vicious attacks on the Montana Republican, and his whining about the House Leadership after 145 members of the House Republican Conference backed Cheney (with just 61 Trump bum kissers voting to remove her from her leadership role) have been divisive for the GOP. Do some of them joke at his expense? Indeed! And it rings more sincere than would their expressing condolences.

How do you know that the investigation isn't about the blackmailing of a member of Congress family, by a progressive DoJ traitor?
The blackmail deal you speak of according to Gaetz came from the ex DOJ official offering to stop the investigation in exchange for money. The extortion came from an existing investigation. You gotta check your timeline

The blackmail deal you speak of according to Gaetz came from the ex DOJ official offering to stop the investigation in exchange for money. The extortion came from an existing investigation. You gotta check your timeline

Idk, sounds fishy to me.

Idk, sounds fishy to me.
Of course it sounds fishy, we have a fraction of the details and everybody is trying to make up their own conclusions

Idk, sounds fishy to me.
Of course it sounds fishy, we have a fraction of the details and everybody is trying to make up their own conclusions

I mean fishy in the respect that the NYT is making shit up again...It's open season on Trump supporters doncha know

Gaetz says it’s extortion and the FBI hasn’t provided details of the investigation yet. That’s it. That’s where we are at. Neither side should pretend that they know something they don’t know. Gaetz is a prick though, we can all confidently say that.

Actually, Gaetz is innocent until proven guilty. So, Gaetz and supporters are right to defend his innocence until proven guilty. The New York Times and other detractors are simply slandering Gaetz's name at this point.

Not to mention, the FBI lost any remaining credibility through the Russia Collusion/Mueller investigation corruption. We'll never forget.
So much for the party of law and order. You're now the blind defenders. If Gaetz is guilty how you gonna feel for blindly defending him?

So, the party of law and order is supposed to support blatant corruption? Maybe that's enough for Democrats, but for the rest of us it's well past time to abolish the corrupt FBI. There are other federal law enforcement agencies that can do the job they're supposed to be doing.
I didn’t say a thing about supporting corruption. What exactly did I say to make you think that was my message?

I didn't say you said anything about supporting corruption, I did. Try to follow along.

In review, to support the FBI is to support a corrupt government agency, period. Therefore, those who support law and order can no longer support the FBI.

The FBI is like Fredo now -- dead to me.

Idk, sounds fishy to me.

I mean fishy in the respect that the NYT is making shit up again...It's open season on Trump supporters doncha know
So...you are still in the denial stage....sliding towards excusing yet?

Idk, sounds fishy to me.

I don’t see how you can know what they are making up vs what they have sourced intel for. Sounds like you’re making up that claim

Don‘t let that stop the lynch mob.
I don't hear any lunatic fringe screeching "Lock him up! Lock him up!" (repugnant ant-American behavior in which other may indulge even before there are any criminal allegations) but I suspect many just derive pleasure from watching him squirm for a while.
The New York Times....it is difficult to believe in them anymore. When you lie so much even true stories are questionable.
Denial. Stage 1.

This story is really bizarre. Apparently, Gaetz was friends with a Joel Greenberg. Greenberg was the tax collector for Seminole County until he was arrested for sex trafficking. But guess who bankrolled Greenberg?

Get this. Greenberg is linked to such Trumpists as Roger Stone and the Proud Boys.

“Mr. Greenberg maintained ties to controversial figures who have supported Mr. Trump, an examination of court records, social media posts and far-right websites showed. A website run by a member of the far-right group the Proud Boys and a network of fake social media accounts linked to Mr. Trump’s longtime political adviser Roger J. Stone Jr. have promoted false accusations about Mr. Greenberg’s rivals similar to rumors that prosecutors accused Mr. Greenberg of secretly trying to spread.”

Yeah..Q Trumpers looking for pedophiles in the fictitious deep state while they were right there in their ranks all along.
Seems to be the way, doesn't it?

Gaetz is being Kavanaughed. It's what the Dems do to their opponents these days.

Idk, sounds fishy to me.

I don’t see how you can know what they are making up vs what they have sourced intel for. Sounds like you’re making up that claim

Oh? Who's the source?

Idk, sounds fishy to me.

So...you are still in the denial stage....sliding towards excusing yet?

You're in the denial stage: you deny Gaetz is innocent until proven guilty.

Where's your proof of guilt? One can't deny something that's never been proven. You're working off of baseless accusation again because that's all people like you got.

Next . . .

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
Standing by........you're at the denial point.

Get bent. Here is Gaetz on what happened:

Someone in the DoJ was trying to extort him for millions of dollars. Gaetz then contacted the FBI. The FBI had his dad wear a wire while talking to the creep (McGee). There was supposed to be a transaction tomorrow, but the NYT leaked this story, probably to save the Deep state operative who promised a “Biden pardon”.

There is zero merit to the allegations, and the FBI was actively investing the perp who was extorting him.

What would he be extorted for? Being innocent? You didn't think your argument thru much, did you?

Forum List

Back