Evidence That Vindicates Matt Gaetz

"Joel Greenberg, a longtime associate of Rep. Matt Gaetz, admitted in a letter that both he and the embattled GOP congressman paid for sex — including with a minor, according to a report on Thursday. In handwritten letters that Greenberg apparently wrote last year in an effort to secure a pardon from then-President Donald Trump; Greenberg allegedly revealed that both he and Gaetz were “involved in sexual activities” with a girl who was 17 at the time.

Greenberg, a former Florida county tax collector, was indicted last summer on federal sex-trafficking charges and other offenses allegedly involving the same teenager. He has reportedly been cooperating with the feds since last year — including providing investigators with information about Gaetz’s activities."

This is basically proof that Matt Gaetz is innocent of all allegations because if this letter is even real; the person who wrote it is an admitted liar; he has already been indicted for multiple felonies (including sex trafficking) and anyone who has been indicted with multiple felonies definitely did something wrong...... to make matters worse --this Greenberg guy is even trying to throw the great patriot Roger Stone under the bus.

They are claiming this Greenberg guy had screenshots of text messages between him and Stone asking for a pardon with Stone telling Greenberg that he could get him a pardon if he wired him 250K..Really?? Anyone who knows Roger Stone knows he would never do anything shady or potentially illegal like that. If this comes down to a Matt Gaetz' word versus the word of an indicted sex trafficker question -- the answer is crystal clear -- and once Matt Gaetz weathers this storm; he is the obvious favorite to be the next governor of Florida if not a possible VP candidate.
They paid for sex to a 17 year old person with a pimp and who chose to sell herself?
Isn't the age of accountability around eleven? Because it sure was in my church years ago. :cranky:

There oughta be a law.

So you ok with a guy pimping an 11yr old, is that what you are saying?
Joe Biden's border crisis is having girls as young as 10 years old getting raped on their journey to the southern border. Are you okay with Joe and his open border policies where young girls are raped?

Can you post those policies.
Now make sure you either ignore the post, or typical of a progressive slave, say that the source is not credible.
Awful! Little Migrant Girl Lost Her Voice After Brutal Gang Rape While Answering Biden's Open Borders Invitation: Border Patrol Report (thegatewaypundit.com)
Since Biden took office and opened the border to migrant children, at least three have drowned in the Rio Grande and numerous other children have been brutally raped or sexually assaulted.

On Tuesday, Reuters posted a video interview with Border Patrol official Oscar Escamilla in which he spoke about the hardships child migrants go through to reach the U.S. border with Mexico. Escamilla told a story of a “little girl” he encountered at the Donna, Texas child migrant shelter in February who had could not speak.

This is basically proof that Matt Gaetz is innocent of all allegations
The self-proclaimed "Trumpiest congressman" is in a race with his Lord & Master for the coveted title, "The Man on the Way Down."

It is amusing to see the degenerate mindlessly lashing out at the FBI as the intelligence agency develops the case against him. After his false accusation of antifa being responsible for the Trump goons' attack on the Capitol had been destroyed by the identification, arrest, and prosecution of hundreds of Trump goons, he is hysterically blaming the agency whose intelligence is sealing his fate.

Meanwhile, his minions are attempting to delouse themselves, trying to scrub off the clinging gawdawful stench of the Loser:

Former Matt Gaetz staffers are removing all mentions of embattled congressman from resumes​

"Joel Greenberg, a longtime associate of Rep. Matt Gaetz, admitted in a letter that both he and the embattled GOP congressman paid for sex — including with a minor, according to a report on Thursday. In handwritten letters that Greenberg apparently wrote last year in an effort to secure a pardon from then-President Donald Trump; Greenberg allegedly revealed that both he and Gaetz were “involved in sexual activities” with a girl who was 17 at the time.

Greenberg, a former Florida county tax collector, was indicted last summer on federal sex-trafficking charges and other offenses allegedly involving the same teenager. He has reportedly been cooperating with the feds since last year — including providing investigators with information about Gaetz’s activities."

This is basically proof that Matt Gaetz is innocent of all allegations because if this letter is even real; the person who wrote it is an admitted liar; he has already been indicted for multiple felonies (including sex trafficking) and anyone who has been indicted with multiple felonies definitely did something wrong...... to make matters worse --this Greenberg guy is even trying to throw the great patriot Roger Stone under the bus.

They are claiming this Greenberg guy had screenshots of text messages between him and Stone asking for a pardon with Stone telling Greenberg that he could get him a pardon if he wired him 250K..Really?? Anyone who knows Roger Stone knows he would never do anything shady or potentially illegal like that. If this comes down to a Matt Gaetz' word versus the word of an indicted sex trafficker question -- the answer is crystal clear -- and once Matt Gaetz weathers this storm; he is the obvious favorite to be the next governor of Florida if not a possible VP candidate.
They paid for sex to a 17 year old person with a pimp and who chose to sell herself?
Isn't the age of accountability around eleven? Because it sure was in my church years ago. :cranky:

There oughta be a law.
11? Church years?

What fukkin church are you a member of...

There oughta be a law.
11? Church years?

Human years. You are using incendiary language about God's people. When you consider respecting others of faith, and I find out about it, I will consider removing you from my ignore list.

11? Church years?

You are on my ignore list for using the f word to describe a church that was here when the founders were picking a representative government like that of my church's. This is a civil discussion board but you cannot show a speck of civility to beneficent churches. Have a nice day.

You are on my ignore list for using the f word to describe a church that was here when the founders were picking a representative government like that of my church's. This is a civil discussion board but you cannot show a speck of civility to beneficent churches. Have a nice day.
Didn't white churches in the South support slavery, Jim Crow, etc.? What is so beneficent about them?

Human years. You are using incendiary language about God's people. When you consider respecting others of faith, and I find out about it, I will consider removing you from my ignore list.
What church do you attend that preaches the age of sexual consent is 11 years old??

I mean, if you want to be totally biblical -- the act of having sex with children is kinda cloudy......like you can have sex with a child as long as you marry them.....

One of the many reasons I am thankful this isn't a theocracy.....

What church do you attend that preaches the age of sexual consent is 11 years old??

I mean, if you want to be totally biblical -- the act of having sex with children is kinda cloudy......like you can have sex with a child as long as you marry them.....

One of the many reasons I am thankful this isn't a theocracy.....
Age of accountbility and age of sexual consent are not the same thing. Age of accountability means one knows the difference between right and wrong and that there are consequences for stealing, killing another human being, and that false accusations aren't right.

Age of accountbility and age of sexual consent are not the same thing. Age of accountability means one knows the difference between right and wrong and that there are consequences for stealing, killing another human being, and that false accusations aren't right.
Cool....

But that has ZERO to do with whether or not Matt Gaetz tried to pay to have sex with underage girls.....

Cool....

But that has ZERO to do with whether or not Matt Gaetz tried to pay to have sex with underage girls.....
You do know that Hunter Biden, was having sex with underage girls in China, yet not one peep from the Lame Stream Media, but all it takes is one "Accusation" against Matt and the lunatic lefties go bonkers....

You do know that Hunter Biden, was having sex with underage girls in China, yet not one peep from the Lame Stream Media, but all it takes is one "Accusation" against Matt and the lunatic lefties go bonkers....

Were you in his room while he was having sex with underage girls? Who would know this to even report it? And if true, why would anyone care? Gaetz is on the other hand a representative in Congress.

Update!! Time to resurect this thread in light of new developm,ents . It looks a lot like the pervert is screwed big time. Here is a good read for you:

The the Trump brown noser and purveyor of lies and misinformation about the 2020 election and Jan 6 deserves whatever he gets

Update!! Time to resurect this thread in light of new developm,ents . It looks a lot like the pervert is screwed big time. Here is a good read for you:

The the Trump brown noser and purveyor of lies and misinformation about the 2020 election and Jan 6 deserves whatever he gets

If that's the standard, will the democrats have ANYONE in Congress?

Didn't white churches in the South support slavery, Jim Crow, etc.? What is so beneficent about them?
My ancestors' landed on Plymouth Rock by way of the Mayflower, SBB, and there is a long line of ministers and schoolmarms in Boston my grandfather visited one summer. My other ancestors served those early ancestors the first Thanksgiving meal and had been in America for likely many thousands of years. Ministers in our early church preached and convinced many to refuse to allow slavery. You're not a stupid person, Mr. SBB. Quit acting like one.

My ancestors' landed on Plymouth Rock by way of the Mayflower, SBB, and there is a long line of ministers and schoolmarms in Boston my grandfather visited one summer. My other ancestors served those early ancestors the first Thanksgiving meal and had been in America for likely many thousands of years. Ministers in our early church preached and convinced many to refuse to allow slavery. You're not a stupid person, Mr. SBB. Quit acting like one.
Where is Plymouth Rock located?

Where is Plymouth Rock located?
It is in the great state of Massachusetts, somewhat south of Boston. I've only visited there, but the whole state is beautiful in the fall. My late husband took me there some years back. It's a great place to take loved ones, but don't get hooked on the maple syrup! (Expensive habit). But not near as expensive of getting hooked on lobster. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back