Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences," reported Michael Schmidt and Katie Benner. "It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people."

Shocking.

Not so shocking, that is the fact that your article in no way provides any link between him and this underaged girl. It’s all linked to another man, Greenberg. No details whatsoever are provided for what Greenberg did with this girl, much less Gaetz.
Since you brought up matt's pal greenberg....what's he up to now?
See post #79, the allegations are completely false, and the FBI was investigating the thug who tried to extort him.
So.....still in denial, eh?

Maybe not in so many words, but running with allegations without any substantive evidence is about the same thing.
I cant' contrive an equivalency between a mob screeching that a political opponents should be incarcerated without any charge, indictment, prosecution, or sentencing and snarky remarks about one one under investigation for a specific crime by the Justice Department, but the presumption of innocence within the judicial context does exist in both cases.

Certainly, Liz Cheney's supporters are enjoying the sordid spectacle of Gaetz being under investigation for sex trafficking. Gaetz's vicious attacks on the Montana Republican, and his whining about the House Leadership after 145 members of the House Republican Conference backed Cheney (with just 61 Trump bum kissers voting to remove her from her leadership role) have been divisive for the GOP. Do some of them joke at his expense? Indeed! And it rings more sincere than would their expressing condolences.

How do you know that the investigation isn't about the blackmailing of a member of Congress family, by a progressive DoJ traitor?
The blackmail deal you speak of according to Gaetz came from the ex DOJ official offering to stop the investigation in exchange for money. The extortion came from an existing investigation. You gotta check your timeline

Idk, sounds fishy to me.
Of course it sounds fishy, we have a fraction of the details and everybody is trying to make up their own conclusions

I mean fishy in the respect that the NYT is making shit up again...It's open season on Trump supporters doncha know
So...you are still in the denial stage....sliding towards excusing yet?

You're in the denial stage: you deny Gaetz is innocent until proven guilty.

Where's your proof of guilt? One can't deny something that's never been proven. You're working off of baseless accusation again because that's all people like you got.

Next . . .
Am I a court of law? Am I? Where DO we get these dunces?????

I don’t see how you can know what they are making up vs what they have sourced intel for. Sounds like you’re making up that claim

That's why we hold people innocent until proven guilty in free countries. If your innocence or guilt were in the balance, you wouldn't be so quick to speculate.

I don’t see how you can know what they are making up vs what they have sourced intel for. Sounds like you’re making up that claim

That's why we hold people innocent until proven guilty in free countries. If your innocence or guilt were in the balance, you wouldn't be so quick to speculate.
In a court of law....hold people innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Are we a court of law?

“Allegations Against Me Are as Searing as They Are False” – Matt Gaetz Responds to Scurrilous Hit Piece by New York Times – Update

Hateway Pundit? Help me Daddy - HELP ME!! :lol:

Screen-Shot-2019-07-12-at-11.31.49-AM.png

Much, much better than your Crap News Network aka CNN.
Have you slid from denial to excusing yet? maybe with a dash of deflection?

I watched it last nite....asking you. Is that the interview where he named lil'Tucker? :heehee:

(BTW....."to stupid"?) :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

since you watched it why dont you tell me??

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Reportedly Under Investigation Over Relationship With 17-Year-Old Girl (forbes.com)
-------------------------Barr investigated him.
No he didn’t, they were investigating that local official. Nothing in the article says Gaetz did anything with this girl.
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against criminality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.
And now...we have our first "excusing", having stepped away from "denial".

I watched it last nite....asking you. Is that the interview where he named lil'Tucker? :heehee:

(BTW....."to stupid"?) :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You want me to do your work for you? How lazy of you.....must be a trump worshipper.

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
Standing by........you're at the denial point.

Get bent. Here is Gaetz on what happened:

Someone in the DoJ was trying to extort him for millions of dollars. Gaetz then contacted the FBI. The FBI had his dad wear a wire while talking to the creep (McGee). There was supposed to be a transaction tomorrow, but the NYT leaked this story, probably to save the Deep state operative who promised a “Biden pardon”.

There is zero merit to the allegations, and the FBI was actively investing the perp who was extorting him.

What would he be extorted for? Being innocent? You didn't think your argument thru much, did you?

How quick some forget the corrupt DOJ/FBI and their Russian Collusion fantasy. The rest of us will never forget.

They didn't think that through very well, did they?

You want me to do your work for you? How lazy of you.....must be a trump worshipper.

I didnt ask you to do anything,, you asked me,,,

Maybe not in so many words, but running with allegations without any substantive evidence is about the same thing.
I cant' contrive an equivalency between a mob screeching that a political opponents should be incarcerated without any charge, indictment, prosecution, or sentencing and snarky remarks about one one under investigation for a specific crime by the Justice Department, but the presumption of innocence within the judicial context does exist in both cases.

Certainly, Liz Cheney's supporters are enjoying the sordid spectacle of Gaetz being under investigation for sex trafficking. Gaetz's vicious attacks on the Montana Republican, and his whining about the House Leadership after 145 members of the House Republican Conference backed Cheney (with just 61 Trump bum kissers voting to remove her from her leadership role) have been divisive for the GOP. Do some of them joke at his expense? Indeed! And it rings more sincere than would their expressing condolences.

How do you know that the investigation isn't about the blackmailing of a member of Congress family, by a progressive DoJ traitor?
The blackmail deal you speak of according to Gaetz came from the ex DOJ official offering to stop the investigation in exchange for money. The extortion came from an existing investigation. You gotta check your timeline

Idk, sounds fishy to me.
Of course it sounds fishy, we have a fraction of the details and everybody is trying to make up their own conclusions

I mean fishy in the respect that the NYT is making shit up again...It's open season on Trump supporters doncha know

Oh? Who's the source?
Ask them. I’m not making definitive claims either way. Why are you?

Idk, sounds fishy to me.

So...you are still in the denial stage....sliding towards excusing yet?

You're in the denial stage: you deny Gaetz is innocent until proven guilty.

Where's your proof of guilt? One can't deny something that's never been proven. You're working off of baseless accusation again because that's all people like you got.

Next . . .
Am I a court of law? Am I? Where DO we get these dunces?????

Exactly, wait for the court of law before barfing your false allegations. Try to follow along. Idiotic.

So Hillary Clinton is not guilty of any crimes whatsoever, and neither are Hunter Biden or his father? Is that what you're saying? The Bidens and the Clintons are all 100% innocent because they have never been charged with any crimes, much less convicted.

I want to thank you for finally making this admission.

The left suddenly care about children!
Praise Jesus!
Which is certainly a step up from the GOP....except for profit trafficking.

As the cartels make millions off of Biden's (illegitimate) open border policies trafficking drugs, prostitutes, and children.

If one didn't know better, they might think the cartels paid the Biden (illegitimate) campaign for the privilege. Since I don't know better, I'd bet they did.

Fake News Alert!
Standing by........you're at the denial point.

Get bent. Here is Gaetz on what happened:

Someone in the DoJ was trying to extort him for millions of dollars. Gaetz then contacted the FBI. The FBI had his dad wear a wire while talking to the creep (McGee). There was supposed to be a transaction tomorrow, but the NYT leaked this story, probably to save the Deep state operative who promised a “Biden pardon”.

There is zero merit to the allegations, and the FBI was actively investing the perp who was extorting him.

What would he be extorted for? Being innocent? You didn't think your argument thru much, did you?

How quick some forget the corrupt DOJ/FBI and their Russian Collusion fantasy. The rest of us will never forget.

They didn't think that through very well, did they?

Still pretending there was no Russian interference, eh? :heehee:

Forum List

Back