Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences," reported Michael Schmidt and Katie Benner. "It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people."

Shocking.
Believe to be 17? No name? No details? Sounds like the FBI set up a hit for the swamp...
There's more step 2....excuse making.

I watched it last nite....asking you. Is that the interview where he named lil'Tucker? :heehee:

(BTW....."to stupid"?) :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

since you watched it why dont you tell me??
You want me to do your work for you? How lazy of you.....must be a trump worshipper.

I didnt ask you to do anything,, you asked me,,,
Sure, bubba. :itsok:

I watched it last nite....asking you. Is that the interview where he named lil'Tucker? :heehee:

(BTW....."to stupid"?) :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You want me to do your work for you? How lazy of you.....must be a trump worshipper.

sure what??

I don’t see how you can know what they are making up vs what they have sourced intel for. Sounds like you’re making up that claim

That's why we hold people innocent until proven guilty in free countries. If your innocence or guilt were in the balance, you wouldn't be so quick to speculate.
What have I said that makes you think I’m speculating. Post the quote

I believe that the FBI and DOJ are guided more by politics than truth and justice. This country is fucked up right now. This won't get resolved if Gaetz is innocent.

I don’t see how you can know what they are making up vs what they have sourced intel for. Sounds like you’re making up that claim

That's why we hold people innocent until proven guilty in free countries. If your innocence or guilt were in the balance, you wouldn't be so quick to speculate.

So Hillary Clinton is not guilty of any crimes whatsoever, and neither are Hunter Biden or his father? Is that what you're saying? The Bidens and the Clintons are all 100% innocent because they have never been charged with any crimes, much less convicted.

I want to thank you for finally making this admission.

So, in your version of a "free" society we should all start in prison and prove ourselves innocent from there? Let me know when you get your cell.

The Clintons and Bidens aren't prosecuted because their allies are entrenched in a corrupt government beaurocracy. Through the years, we've found they're held to a different standard than the rest of us. They'll never be found guilty even if they are. To contrast, Republicans are guilty before proof is ever provided.

Like Trump and other allies (like Flynn), I don't expect Gaetz to get a fair trial, but let's at least hold him innocent until the corrupt justice system says he's guilty.

Again, where's your proof of guilt ahead of a trial? Instead, we get regurgitated smears.

Since it sucks ,is it any wonder? Follow the FOX.
For many normal Americans, the New York Times is one excellent source of high quality journalism, one of the nation's most reliable news sources. Of course, recourse to multiple, sound sources is absolutely essential.

Unfortunately, some are dependent upon "boutique" media that feed them what they want to hear. Personally, I eschew the cable outlets that are mostly ideological entertainment, but some seem smitten with one or another.

Here's one for suggesting we hold Gaetz innocent until proven guilty:

So much for the party of law and order. You're now the blind defenders. If Gaetz is guilty how you gonna feel for blindly defending him?

Defending innocent-until-proven-guilty, isn't blindly defending Gaetz, it's blindly defending freedom and justice.

If the shoe were on the other foot, you would want to be believed innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise, what's the point of a trial if the government can unilaterally declare you guilty. Try to follow along.

Gaetz encouraged the FBI to investigate his family being extorted for $25 million for him fucking a 17 year old?

Thats bold.

"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences," reported Michael Schmidt and Katie Benner. "It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people."

Shocking.
Matty the Horse has got serious credibility problems with this event in his life. Rather than keep his mouth shut, he is protesting loudly and publicly that he is being extorted, too loudly in fact. The Horse knows that the cult members are not too bright, and he is trying to use that to his benefit. He is probably guilty, at least I hope so!

For many normal Americans, the New York Times is one excellent source of high quality journalism, one of the nation's most reliable news sources. Of course, recourse to multiple, sound sources is absolutely essential.

Unfortunately, some are dependent upon "boutique" media that feed them what they want to hear. Personally, I eschew the cable outlets that are mostly ideological entertainment, but some seem smitten with one or another.
GFY. I won't even use NYT to line my catbox. Anything from Screw York SUCKS. As do all filthy Democrats. Weinstein and Epstein were Democrats. So were the Rosenbergs , LBJ , Owen Lattimore ,and Alger Hiss. Not to mention Robert Byrd.

So much for the party of law and order. You're now the blind defenders. If Gaetz is guilty how you gonna feel for blindly defending him?

Defending innocent-until-proven-guilty, isn't blindly defending Gaetz, it's blindly defending freedom and justice.

If the shoe were on the other foot, you would want to be believed innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise, what's the point of a trial if the government can unilaterally declare you guilty. Try to follow along.
If everybody believed innocent then how would anybody ever be found guilty of anything?

If everybody believed innocent then how would anybody ever be found guilty of anything?

You forgot the last part: until proven guilty.

yeah I mean if you can get past the fact they had an Iranian secret agent writing for them Frequent New York Times Opinion Writer Was Secret Iranian Agent, Federal Prosecutors Charge

There anti-sematic views; 'NY Times' editor apologizes for 'Crappy Jew Year' tweet made decade ago

Hiring of known racist: Sarah Jeong Joins The Times’s Editorial Board | The New York Times Company

Hiring of known ISIS terrorist that admitted killing people: New York Times podcast ‘Caliphate’ faces backlash over ethics

Then of course it's long history of just making up stories...in particular about Republicans...
Here's a smear campaign against McCain for example: https://archive.ph/20140418225221/http://articles.latimes.com/2008/feb/22/nation/na-media22

Giving massive discounts to leftwing lobby groups to attack peopel: TIMES GIVES LEFTIES A HEFTY DISCOUNT FOR ‘BETRAY US’ AD

Then of course the entire Duke Larcrosse hoax...and not to mention Jayson Blair...just making things up....

You forgot the last part: until proven guilty.
Exactly. To prove somebody guilty you need to scrutinize and investigate facts not blindly defend. I haven’t made one accusation on this thread. That quote you posted of mine was critical of blind defense over exploring for truth

sure what??
Well, now I've confused you......

sure what??
Well, now I've confused you......

on what??

Forum List

Back