Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

Something doesn't add up, Gaetz is gay, he has a live in Cuban boytoy that is half his age, Matty likes boys, not girls.
Could be bi.....but sure seems to like them young...............like Epstein did.

That's the word around his town.
Pensacola?

Niceville or Okaloosa county rather.
That whole panhandle area is odd......even odd for Florida.

Since it sucks ,is it any wonder? Follow the FOX.
For many normal Americans, the New York Times is one excellent source of high quality journalism, one of the nation's most reliable news sources. Of course, recourse to multiple, sound sources is absolutely essential.

Unfortunately, some are dependent upon "boutique" media that feed them what they want to hear. Personally, I eschew the cable outlets that are mostly ideological entertainment, but some seem smitten with one or another.
yeah I mean if you can get past the fact they had an Iranian secret agent writing for them Frequent New York Times Opinion Writer Was Secret Iranian Agent, Federal Prosecutors Charge

There anti-sematic views; 'NY Times' editor apologizes for 'Crappy Jew Year' tweet made decade ago

Hiring of known racist: Sarah Jeong Joins The Times’s Editorial Board | The New York Times Company

Hiring of known ISIS terrorist that admitted killing people: New York Times podcast ‘Caliphate’ faces backlash over ethics

Then of course it's long history of just making up stories...in particular about Republicans...
Here's a smear campaign against McCain for example: https://archive.ph/20140418225221/http://articles.latimes.com/2008/feb/22/nation/na-media22

Giving massive discounts to leftwing lobby groups to attack peopel: TIMES GIVES LEFTIES A HEFTY DISCOUNT FOR ‘BETRAY US’ AD

Then of course the entire Duke Larcrosse hoax...and not to mention Jayson Blair...just making things up....
You forgot that Black Slut Twana Brawley and Al Sharpton.
to be honest i consider her to be a victim of Al Sharpton and his money making scams to get rich off spreading hate, lies and division
No. I consider her a tramp bitch. All of them claim to be victims.

View attachment 474450

check it out...you can look it up
Post Gaetz no vote loser!

Lying leftist loser prog filth.
Passed House
The bill was passed by both chambers in identical form. It goes to the President next who may sign or veto the bill. The vote was without objection so no record of individual votes was made.
Read Updated Text » See Changes »
S. 1311 (115th): Abolish Human Trafficking Act of 2017

He admitted he voted no.

So what? What are you implying?

Something doesn't add up, Gaetz is gay, he has a live in Cuban boytoy that is half his age, Matty likes boys, not girls.
Could be bi.....but sure seems to like them young...............like Epstein did.

That's the word around his town.
Pensacola?

Niceville or Okaloosa county rather.
That whole panhandle area is odd......even odd for Florida.

Oh yea, tell me about it and from the posts on facebook pages in the panhandle last night and today it wouldn't matter if gaetz was married to any farm animal they would still vote for him, lol. They were upset when he had a town hall on Monday in Niceville and mention retiring early from congress to maybe take a newsmax job. Then this comes out.

View attachment 474450

Passed House
The bill was passed by both chambers in identical form. It goes to the President next who may sign or veto the bill. The vote was without objection so no record of individual votes was made.

He admitted he voted no.

You're quite the ass I am implying and answering the other poster that in fact he did vote no. When I respond to your post you may reply but doesn't guarantee I'll answer if it's stoooooopid.

Those who jump to say he is guilty are wrong and those who jump to say he’s not also don’t know what they are talking about .

If you believe he's innocent until proven guilty, then you believe he is currently innocent unless you have evidence to the contrary. He's not in this imaginary middle area, there's no such thing.
Of course he is currently innocent. I’m not saying he should be arrested or in jail. All I’ve said is that all we know is that there are accusations and an investigation and anybody pretending like they know whether his is guilty or innocent of the accusations does not know what they are talking about

. . . or the corrupt DOJ continues to abuse its power to persecute its political enemies.

Trump's DOJ did that a lot, eh?

Nonsense. If it were Trump's DOJ, it wouldn't have prosecuted Trump, would it?

When was Trump prosecuted by the DOJ when he was President?

Referring to the prosecution of his campaign and administration members, not to mention personal lawyer.

53y2xo.jpg

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Reportedly Under Investigation Over Relationship With 17-Year-Old Girl (forbes.com)
-------------------------Barr investigated him.
No he didn’t, they were investigating that local official. Nothing in the article says Gaetz did anything with this girl.
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against criminality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.
And now...we have our first "excusing", having stepped away from "denial".
I saw Matt Gaetz on tv yesterday, toots. He says he did not do that which I think is true since he's not the cheating kind.

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Reportedly Under Investigation Over Relationship With 17-Year-Old Girl (forbes.com)
No he didn’t, they were investigating that local official. Nothing in the article says Gaetz did anything with this girl.
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against criminality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.
I saw Matt Gaetz on tv yesterday, toots. He says he did not do that which I think is true since he's not the cheating kind.

What is the cheating kind?

View attachment 474450

Passed House

He admitted he voted no.

You're quite the ass I am implying and answering the other poster that in fact he did vote no. When I respond to your post you may reply but doesn't guarantee I'll answer if it's stoooooopid.

So, it's totally irrelevant to the discussion. That's what I thought.

Fake News Alert!

What is the cheating kind?
Pick Bill Clinton for that distinction, doll.

"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences," reported Michael Schmidt and Katie Benner. "It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people."

Shocking.

Just shocking.

That efforts to smear Gaetz didn't happen sooner.

Forum List

Back