Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

Let them investigate and let them do what they need to do. If he is guilty punish him to the fullest extent of the law. Same as anyone else.

ymlou7jw3ua61.jpg

Jim said, I just watched.

Here's one for suggesting we hold Gaetz innocent until proven guilty:

So much for the party of law and order. You're now the blind defenders. If Gaetz is guilty how you gonna feel for blindly defending him?

Defending innocent-until-proven-guilty, isn't blindly defending Gaetz, it's blindly defending freedom and justice.

If the shoe were on the other foot, you would want to be believed innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise, what's the point of a trial if the government can unilaterally declare you guilty. Try to follow along.

If everybody believed innocent then how would anybody ever be found guilty of anything?

You forgot the last part: until proven guilty.

Exactly. To prove somebody guilty you need to scrutinize and investigate facts not blindly defend. I haven’t made one accusation on this thread. That quote you posted of mine was critical of blind defense over exploring for truth

The problem with that is blind defense of innocent-until-proven-guilty is exploring the truth. You mischaracterized what I was defending. Again, I wasn't defending Gaetz, rather his right to a presumption of innocence.

I'm not going to continue to explain this to you.

View attachment 474450

check it out...you can look it up
Post Gaetz no vote loser!

Lying leftist loser prog filth.
Passed House
The bill was passed by both chambers in identical form. It goes to the President next who may sign or veto the bill. The vote was without objection so no record of individual votes was made.
Read Updated Text » See Changes »
S. 1311 (115th): Abolish Human Trafficking Act of 2017

He admitted he voted no.

Here's one for suggesting we hold Gaetz innocent until proven guilty:

So much for the party of law and order. You're now the blind defenders. If Gaetz is guilty how you gonna feel for blindly defending him?

Defending innocent-until-proven-guilty, isn't blindly defending Gaetz, it's blindly defending freedom and justice.

If the shoe were on the other foot, you would want to be believed innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise, what's the point of a trial if the government can unilaterally declare you guilty. Try to follow along.

If everybody believed innocent then how would anybody ever be found guilty of anything?

You forgot the last part: until proven guilty.

Exactly. To prove somebody guilty you need to scrutinize and investigate facts not blindly defend. I haven’t made one accusation on this thread. That quote you posted of mine was critical of blind defense over exploring for truth

The problem with that is blind defense of innocent-until-proven-guilty is exploring the truth. You mischaracterized what I was defending. Again, I wasn't defending Gaetz, rather his right to a presumption of innocence.

I'm not going to continue to explain this to you.
Why are you defending the presumption of innocence to me? I never said he was guilty. I clearly said there was an investigation and that’s what the story claimed. Those who jump to say he is guilty are wrong and those who jump to say he’s not also don’t know what they are talking about .

Since it sucks ,is it any wonder? Follow the FOX.
For many normal Americans, the New York Times is one excellent source of high quality journalism, one of the nation's most reliable news sources. Of course, recourse to multiple, sound sources is absolutely essential.

Unfortunately, some are dependent upon "boutique" media that feed them what they want to hear. Personally, I eschew the cable outlets that are mostly ideological entertainment, but some seem smitten with one or another.
yeah I mean if you can get past the fact they had an Iranian secret agent writing for them Frequent New York Times Opinion Writer Was Secret Iranian Agent, Federal Prosecutors Charge

There anti-sematic views; 'NY Times' editor apologizes for 'Crappy Jew Year' tweet made decade ago

Hiring of known racist: Sarah Jeong Joins The Times’s Editorial Board | The New York Times Company

Hiring of known ISIS terrorist that admitted killing people: New York Times podcast ‘Caliphate’ faces backlash over ethics

Then of course it's long history of just making up stories...in particular about Republicans...
Here's a smear campaign against McCain for example: https://archive.ph/20140418225221/http://articles.latimes.com/2008/feb/22/nation/na-media22

Giving massive discounts to leftwing lobby groups to attack peopel: TIMES GIVES LEFTIES A HEFTY DISCOUNT FOR ‘BETRAY US’ AD

Then of course the entire Duke Larcrosse hoax...and not to mention Jayson Blair...just making things up....
You forgot that Black Slut Twana Brawley and Al Sharpton.

Maybe not in so many words, but running with allegations without any substantive evidence is about the same thing.
I cant' contrive an equivalency between a mob screeching that a political opponents should be incarcerated without any charge, indictment, prosecution, or sentencing and snarky remarks about one one under investigation for a specific crime by the Justice Department, but the presumption of innocence within the judicial context does exist in both cases.

Certainly, Liz Cheney's supporters are enjoying the sordid spectacle of Gaetz being under investigation for sex trafficking. Gaetz's vicious attacks on the Montana Republican, and his whining about the House Leadership after 145 members of the House Republican Conference backed Cheney (with just 61 Trump bum kissers voting to remove her from her leadership role) have been divisive for the GOP. Do some of them joke at his expense? Indeed! And it rings more sincere than would their expressing condolences.

How do you know that the investigation isn't about the blackmailing of a member of Congress family, by a progressive DoJ traitor?
The blackmail deal you speak of according to Gaetz came from the ex DOJ official offering to stop the investigation in exchange for money. The extortion came from an existing investigation. You gotta check your timeline

There are too many holes in Gaetz story David McGee has not worked for the DOJ for 25 years or so and has been with his current law firm for over 20 years.

Those who jump to say he is guilty are wrong and those who jump to say he’s not also don’t know what they are talking about .

If you believe he's innocent until proven guilty, then you believe he is currently innocent unless you have evidence to the contrary. He's not in this imaginary middle area, there's no such thing.

I watched it last nite....asking you. Is that the interview where he named lil'Tucker? :heehee:

(BTW....."to stupid"?) :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

since you watched it why dont you tell me??
You want me to do your work for you? How lazy of you.....must be a trump worshipper.

I didnt ask you to do anything,, you asked me,,,
Sure, bubba. :itsok:

sure what??
Well, now I've confused you......

on what??
:itsok:

Those who jump to say he is guilty are wrong and those who jump to say he’s not also don’t know what they are talking about .

If you believe he's innocent until proven guilty, then you believe he is currently innocent unless you have evidence to the contrary. He's not in this imaginary middle area, there's no such thing.
Is this a court of law?

Since it sucks ,is it any wonder? Follow the FOX.
For many normal Americans, the New York Times is one excellent source of high quality journalism, one of the nation's most reliable news sources. Of course, recourse to multiple, sound sources is absolutely essential.

Unfortunately, some are dependent upon "boutique" media that feed them what they want to hear. Personally, I eschew the cable outlets that are mostly ideological entertainment, but some seem smitten with one or another.
yeah I mean if you can get past the fact they had an Iranian secret agent writing for them Frequent New York Times Opinion Writer Was Secret Iranian Agent, Federal Prosecutors Charge

There anti-sematic views; 'NY Times' editor apologizes for 'Crappy Jew Year' tweet made decade ago

Hiring of known racist: Sarah Jeong Joins The Times’s Editorial Board | The New York Times Company

Hiring of known ISIS terrorist that admitted killing people: New York Times podcast ‘Caliphate’ faces backlash over ethics

Then of course it's long history of just making up stories...in particular about Republicans...
Here's a smear campaign against McCain for example: https://archive.ph/20140418225221/http://articles.latimes.com/2008/feb/22/nation/na-media22

Giving massive discounts to leftwing lobby groups to attack peopel: TIMES GIVES LEFTIES A HEFTY DISCOUNT FOR ‘BETRAY US’ AD

Then of course the entire Duke Larcrosse hoax...and not to mention Jayson Blair...just making things up....
You forgot that Black Slut Twana Brawley and Al Sharpton.
to be honest i consider her to be a victim of Al Sharpton and his money making scams to get rich off spreading hate, lies and division

Forum List

Back