Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Reportedly Under Investigation Over Relationship With 17-Year-Old Girl (forbes.com)
-------------------------Barr investigated him.
No he didn’t, they were investigating that local official. Nothing in the article says Gaetz did anything with this girl.
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against criminality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.
And now...we have our first "excusing", having stepped away from "denial".
I saw Matt Gaetz on tv yesterday, toots. He says he did not do that which I think is true since he's not the cheating kind.

What is the cheating kind?

Bill Clinton

Actually, Gaetz is innocent until proven guilty. So, Gaetz and supporters are right to defend his innocence until proven guilty. The New York Times and other detractors are simply slandering Gaetz's name at this point.

Not to mention, the FBI lost any remaining credibility through the Russia Collusion/Mueller investigation corruption. We'll never forget.
Don't forget how the FBI has been sitting on evidence that would put Hunter "Captain Crack Pipe
Biden" behind bars, not to mention his own sexual exploits with his underage niece.

We aren't suppose to notice or talk about that, however.
Because it's been exposed as Russian disinformation, fed to useful idiots like Rudy Guiliani and Ron Johnson and . . . you.

If it were Trump's DOJ, it wouldn't have prosecuted Trump, would it?
It didn't. Welcome to reality, enjoy your stay. In fact, it took over his personal defense in court in matters having nothing to do with his office. So take what you said, find the exact opposite, and then you are part of what the rest of us call "reality".

Because it's been exposed as Russian disinformation, fed to useful idiots like Rudy Guiliani and Ron Johnson and . . . you.
Sure, you stupid ape. Hunter Biden's own laptop filled with Biden's own "interesting" videos and comments
is all the work of the Russians.

Maybe Robert Mueller knows how the Russians did that, he was such a wizard getting to the bottom
of claims that Trump was Putin's ally. Russia, Russia, Russia, right?
You are relentlessly stupid and a dupe.

If it were Trump's DOJ, it wouldn't have prosecuted Trump, would it?
It didn't. Welcome to reality, enjoy your stay. In fact, it took over his personal defense in court in matters having nothing to do with his office. So take what you said, find the exact opposite, and then you are part of what the rest of us call "reality".

Context helps. See my previous post:

Referring to the prosecution of his campaign and administration members, not to mention personal lawyer.

There are too many holes in Gaetz story David McGee has not worked for the DOJ for 25 years or so and has been with his current law firm for over 20 years.
Gaetz is dancing as fast as he can, flailing pom poms, sprinkling confetti, juggling Pomeranians, squealing outrage, and farting doodle dandy.

Methinks the alleged child sexual trafficker doth protest too much.

A person in serious legal jeopardy tends to, per their lawyer’s advice, shut up. Matt Gaetz is handling his current problems a little differently.
Trying to deflect from the threat of a federal criminal investigation for potential trafficking of a minor, Gaetz raced to Twitter, Fox News and other outlets seeking maximum exposure — a flood-the-zone approach reminiscent of Donald Trump’s strategy for talking his way through scandal. And so the GOP congressman from Florida, to the bewilderment of legal experts, made himself unavoidable for comment as the threat to his political career began to metastasize...
His hysterical shtick looks like an audition for a raving lunatic gig consolation prize on NewsMax.

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.28.31 PM.png

"When life gives you lemons,

insert and squeeze!"

So now Gaetz is claiming some kind of nonsense about being extorted for 25 million over this...by a guy who has no authority to do anything to help him.

Even Tucker Carlson is saying...WTF?

Gaetz is dancing as fast as he can, flailing pom poms, sprinkling confetti, juggling Pomeranians, squealing outrage, and farting doodle dandy.
So you got nothing on him, right? So your childish speculations and wild unsubstantiated claims will just
have to do in the meantime. Your puerile accusations remind everyone how absurd and sad you are.

I won't defend him if he was caught with a 17 year old, but unlike the squealing stuck pig that you are,
someone has to prove the charges first. Not something that you seem to worry about.

Last edited:
Context helps.
So no prosecution of Trump. As i said. And whose fault is it that Trump surrounds himself with the worst kind of people? That would be Trump's fault.

You might want to look up the word "context".

Which goes back to the context I mentioned in the previous post:

. . . or the corrupt DOJ continues to abuse its power to persecute its political enemies.

I'm not going to continue to repeat myself to you.

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Reportedly Under Investigation Over Relationship With 17-Year-Old Girl (forbes.com)
-------------------------Barr investigated him.
No he didn’t, they were investigating that local official. Nothing in the article says Gaetz did anything with this girl.
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against criminality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.
And now...we have our first "excusing", having stepped away from "denial".
I saw Matt Gaetz on tv yesterday, toots. He says he did not do that which I think is true since he's not the cheating kind.

What is the cheating kind?
Pick Bill Clinton for that distinction, doll.

So if you pay 130K it doesn't count as cheating.

Sure, you stupid ape. Hunter Biden's own laptop filled with Biden's own "interesting" videos and comments
is all the work of the Russians.

Maybe Robert Mueller knows how the Russians did that, he was such a wizard getting to the bottom
of claims that Trump was Putin's ally. Russia, Russia, Russia, right?
You are relentlessly stupid and a dupe.

On March 19th the New York Post story about Hunter's laptop was disproven, you stupid ape.

I don't blame Putin, really, there are millions of dumb fuckers like you just wanting to be fooled. He knows it's just too easy.

On March 19th the New York Post story about Hunter's laptop was disproven, you stupid ape.

I don't blame Putin, really, there are millions of dumb fuckers like you just wanting to be fooled. He knows it's just too easy.
Right..."disproved". Eyes rolling.
You wouldn't happen to have a link to that claim, would you?

No. Of course not. That's not how dumb fuckers like you operate.

Maybe there is something more to this than meets the eye that actually involves his daddy Don. I had forgotten about this. But David McGee was not at the DOJ when this happened. Pay back from the Gaetzs.

In 1983, Gaetz founded VITAS Healthcare Corporation with a group of investors, which he later sold for nearly half a billion dollars in 2004.[2]

In 2013, the United States Department of Justice filed a lawsuit against VITAS for allegedly committing Medicare fraud since 2002, when Gaetz still worked at the company, though Gaetz denied any role in any wrongdoing that occurred.[3] The case was settled in January 2018 with a confidential settlement.[4] His son, Matt Gaetz, currently serves as a member of the United States House of Representatives.

How do men like Trump and Gaetz get hung up on teenage girls? Seems very perverted and weird.

Right..."disproved". Eyes rolling.
You wouldn't happen to have a link to that claim, would you?

No. Of course not. That's not how dumb fuckers like you operate.

I'll let you decide:

Lively speculation surrounding a laptop allegedly belonging to President Joe Biden's son Hunter has resurfaced after a declassified report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence elicited fresh debates as to whether or not Russian interference came into play.

In October 2020, The New York Post alleged a trove of emails in a laptop left at a computer repair store in Delaware revealed the younger Biden's business interests in Ukraine and China. His then-presidential candidate father's team has issued a blanket denial of the allegations.

The intelligence report, declassified on Monday, found Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Russian state to have "authorized and conducted influence operations against the 2020 U.S. presidential election," which were "aimed at denigrating President Biden and the Democratic Party," "supporting former President Trump" and "exacerbating sociopoliticial divisions in the US."

Democrats have alleged the Post's laptop story was part of a Russian disinformation campaign. While the intelligence report does not make explicit mention of a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden or its materials, it states the following: "Russian state media, trolls, and online proxies, including those directed by Russian intelligence, published disparaging content about President Biden, his family, and the Democratic Party, and heavily amplified related content circulating in US media, including stories centered on his son."

Forum List

Back