Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

Something doesn't add up, Gaetz is gay, he has a live in Cuban boytoy that is half his age, Matty likes boys, not girls.

He could be bisexual.

I read on another message board from someone who lives in his district that this is the word in his Florida district. My former Congressman (Repub) was gay and his supporters never brought that up, open secret. He resigned because of a federal investigation into him bilking his supporters by using donations to party, travel, and attend concerts with.

Now find a government official that claims he is the target, and not a subject or someone whose name came up in an investigation. You can't post a link to that.
I never made any reference to any "government official" leaking the investigation, other than Gaetz himself on Fox News:

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.16.34 AM.png

He told FOX News Channel’s Tucker Carlson on Tuesday that the feds believe he had a
sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and that he paid for her to travel with him.

The men who supposedly approached Gaetz’s dad had no apparent connection to the sex-crimes investigation, but somehow learned about it before it was made public.

Not surprisingly, QAnon has come up with a crackpot conspiracy to defend their boyo:

QAnon Supporters Hail Matt Gaetz as Patriot, Believe Accusations of Sex Trafficking Are FBI Setup
QAnon conspiracy theorists rushed to Rep. Matt Gaetz's defense in online forums late Tuesday, after a New York Times report wrote about the Republican congressman's involvement in an ongoing federal investigation alleging possible sex trafficking...
Followers of QAnon, an online community largely composed of far-right, ideological extremists who believe a range of conspiracy theories and historically have positioned themselves as steadfast Trump supporters, were skeptical of the allegations against Gaetz, despite the group's supposed foundational mission to expose high-profile sex traffickers worldwide.

Maybe not in so many words, but running with allegations without any substantive evidence is about the same thing.
I cant' contrive an equivalency between a mob screeching that a political opponents should be incarcerated without any charge, indictment, prosecution, or sentencing and snarky remarks about one one under investigation for a specific crime by the Justice Department, but the presumption of innocence within the judicial context does exist in both cases.

Certainly, Liz Cheney's supporters are enjoying the sordid spectacle of Gaetz being under investigation for sex trafficking. Gaetz's vicious attacks on the Montana Republican, and his whining about the House Leadership after 145 members of the House Republican Conference backed Cheney (with just 61 Trump bum kissers voting to remove her from her leadership role) have been divisive for the GOP. Do some of them joke at his expense? Indeed! And it rings more sincere than would their expressing condolences.

How do you know that the investigation isn't about the blackmailing of a member of Congress family, by a progressive DoJ traitor?
The blackmail deal you speak of according to Gaetz came from the ex DOJ official offering to stop the investigation in exchange for money. The extortion came from an existing investigation. You gotta check your timeline

Idk, sounds fishy to me.
Of course it sounds fishy, we have a fraction of the details and everybody is trying to make up their own conclusions

I mean fishy in the respect that the NYT is making shit up again...It's open season on Trump supporters doncha know
I don’t see how you can know what they are making up vs what they have sourced intel for. Sounds like you’re making up that claim

Oh? Who's the source?
Ask them. I’m not making definitive claims either way. Why are you?

How is asking for the source making a definitive claim?
It isn’t. I had you confused with another poster. My apologies

"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences," reported Michael Schmidt and Katie Benner. "It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people."

Shocking.

He comes from a republican political family. His dad was a politician in Florida.

So no matter what law he broke, no matter what child he had sex with, he won't go to prison.

His parents will weasel him out of any trouble he gets into.

They already have with a DUI he got some years ago.

If he is guilty, there will be no justice.
6 DUI

Personally, I'm kinda tickled by this teen-age drama (meaning Baby Gaetz and the alleged gal) that is unfolding.

My avatar's take on the persona of Baby Gaetz (btw, that's not my term. It's what newspapers in FL have long titled Matty-boy. It's a nod to his old man, Don Gaetz, who was president of the Florida state Senate.)
(Btw2, that's not the only derisive name the newspapers have hung on Matty. His panhandle district's Pensacola paper has called him an "entitled ne'er do-well"; and a Florida political rival has stated Baby Gaetz "would be an Ass't Manager at the local Wal-Mart if not for his Dad' money.")

Anyway, enough of that snarky stuff. My avatar's take on the persona of Matt Gaetz is that he is a little rich kid who hasn't grown up because Daddy Warbucks has protected him and nurtured his narcissisms (got him out of a DUI after Matty wrecked Daddy's BMW, for one.).

I could be wrong, but he comes across as a bratty little Karen-with-a-dick.
But that's just an opinion.
Mine.

(btw3......Daddy was embroiled in an ugly Medicare fraud scheme where his company ended up paying a $75 million fine to settle with the DOJ).

All of that snark, helpfully overlain by informed news, is merely a lead in to this morning's Washington Post 'Fact Checker' piece on Matty-boy's claim that "travel records" show that he is innocent.

Here's how Glen Kessler's staff of fact-checker's at WaPo view that claim (spoiler alert: it is 4 Pinnochio's):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Pinocchio Test

Gaetz said: “The New York Times is running a story that I have traveled with a 17-year-old woman, and that is verifiably false. People can look at my travel records and see that that is not the case.”

This fact check is strictly about Gaetz’s claim that his publicly available travel records would debunk reporting in the New York Times and other outlets. The news organizations reported only that he is under investigation over an alleged sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl, not that it actually happened.

The fact that he is under investigation is indisputable. Gaetz has not been charged with any crime and denies these allegations. But he also has confirmed the investigation’s existence.
As a House member, Gaetz is not required to file disclosures concerning his private life and expenses. The disclosure forms he has filed do not disprove that he is under investigation for traveling with a 17-year-old girl or arranging her travel.

We searched through all the available records and found nothing to support Gaetz’s claim. We repeatedly asked his staff to show us the records and heard crickets. We asked Gaetz directly — nothing, radio silence.

As regular readers know, the burden of proof is on the speaker*. Gaetz is putting up a smokescreen, falsely reassuring viewers with nonexistent evidence. He earns Four Pinocchios. Show us the travel records, and the rating may change.
Four Pinocchios

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is that for Baby Gaetz.

*btw4, I underlined that 'burden of proof' statement as a not-so subtle signal to too many posters who make assertions on this venue. And when asked to back 'em up, or offer sourcing ...... they then state it is up to the reader to vet the speaker's claim, or to "look-it-up-yourself").

TGIT, Chillicothe ;)

Gaetz says it’s extortion and the FBI hasn’t provided details of the investigation yet. That’s it. That’s where we are at. Neither side should pretend that they know something they don’t know. Gaetz is a prick though, we can all confidently say that.

Actually, Gaetz is innocent until proven guilty. So, Gaetz and supporters are right to defend his innocence until proven guilty. The New York Times and other detractors are simply slandering Gaetz's name at this point.

Not to mention, the FBI lost any remaining credibility through the Russia Collusion/Mueller investigation corruption. We'll never forget.
So much for the party of law and order. You're now the blind defenders. If Gaetz is guilty how you gonna feel for blindly defending him?

So, the party of law and order is supposed to support blatant corruption? Maybe that's enough for Democrats, but for the rest of us it's well past time to abolish the corrupt FBI. There are other federal law enforcement agencies that can do the job they're supposed to be doing.

You only think the FBI is corrupt when they come down hard on someone from your team.
That's it - You want a political FBI under Republican presidents who investigate stupid stuff like Hunter Biden and the Clintons ...
But abolish them and call them corrupt, deep state actors when they get to close to criminal idiots like Roger Stone.
Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity? Meh

Something doesn't add up, Gaetz is gay, he has a live in Cuban boytoy that is half his age, Matty likes boys, not girls.

He could be bisexual.

I read on another message board from someone who lives in his district that this is the word in his Florida district. My former Congressman (Repub) was gay and his supporters never brought that up, open secret. He resigned because of a federal investigation into him bilking his supporters by using donations to party, travel, and attend concerts with.

If you read from an anonymous person, person who claims he lives in his district on another message board, then it must be true. :icon_rolleyes: You often gossip this way or do you generally gossip over a fence with the other gossips?

"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences," reported Michael Schmidt and Katie Benner. "It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people."

Shocking.

He comes from a republican political family. His dad was a politician in Florida.

So no matter what law he broke, no matter what child he had sex with, he won't go to prison.

His parents will weasel him out of any trouble he gets into.

They already have with a DUI he got some years ago.

If he is guilty, there will be no justice.
6 DUI

Matty is a despicable, spoiled lil rich kid who had even Tucker Carlson confused with the unrelated extortion story about freeing a guy most believe is dead.
Of course, almost everything confuses Tucker Carlson ;)

1qds1r31j3441.jpg

Last edited:
I don't get it.

SOMEWHERE there is a female human who is at the base of all this bullshit. If she was 17 in 2018, then she is certainly old enough to speak for herself today. If such a female doesn't exist, then it is clear that Gaetz can't produce her. If there is another woman who maybe LOOKED like she was underage in 2018, again, she exists , so produce her.

Most people reading these salacious tales will conclude that there is SOMETHING behind these accusations, and they not just made-up nonsense.

Where is the girl-woman?

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Reportedly Under Investigation Over Relationship With 17-Year-Old Girl (forbes.com)
-------------------------Barr investigated him.
No he didn’t, they were investigating that local official. Nothing in the article says Gaetz did anything with this girl.
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against criminality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.
And now...we have our first "excusing", having stepped away from "denial".
I saw Matt Gaetz on tv yesterday, toots. He says he did not do that which I think is true since he's not the cheating kind.
Oh! So funny! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Fake News Alert!
Stand by....first are the denials....then will come the excuses...then will come the "so what" shrugs...then will come the approval and applause.
Denial of what? There is no allegation against Gaetz in the article. Did you even read it?
GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz Reportedly Under Investigation Over Relationship With 17-Year-Old Girl (forbes.com)
-------------------------Barr investigated him.
No he didn’t, they were investigating that local official. Nothing in the article says Gaetz did anything with this girl.
Gaetz has been framed by the Democrat Nazis to take the onus off Biden for the criminal destruction of the Texas border. Nazis have their stinking ways of getting by stinking-to-high-hell destructive measures against all other Americans who refuse to zeig heil to all that lust for power the Demmies have been panting for all these years. They have cursed God himself by ditching Christianity like Rome did on the eve of its downfall. Right now, they are celebrating their theft is the 2020 election by electing a sick' demented madman who spent a lifetime extorting foreign aid to the tune of billions of dollars. I am not the least bit surprised they are devising schemes to destroy the citizens of this country who still believe in God's goodness and the fairness of justice against criminals who use secretive measures because they are so evil. Down with the lying cheaters who divert lots and lots of Benjamins for themselves and snub hardworking citizens they have secretly removed from benefits through inflation caused by Joe Biden's extortion through multiple fiscal thefts through the diabolical methodology of Marxism divisiveness of Saul Alinsky, to destroy American benevolence by cancelling the truth and inserting slimebuggers into the White House leaving a punitive war against criminality as the sole recourse of getting rid of the lying, cheating rats.
And now...we have our first "excusing", having stepped away from "denial".
I saw Matt Gaetz on tv yesterday, toots. He says he did not do that which I think is true since he's not the cheating kind.

What is the cheating kind?
Pick Bill Clinton for that distinction, doll.
How about Individual One?

Personally, I'm kinda tickled by this teen-age drama (meaning Baby Gaetz and the alleged gal) that is unfolding.

My avatar's take on the persona of Baby Gaetz (btw, that's not my term. It's what newspapers in FL have long titled Matty-boy. It's a nod to his old man, Don Gaetz, who was president of the Florida state Senate.)
(Btw2, that's not the only derisive name the newspapers have hung on Matty. His panhandle district's Pensacola paper has called him an "entitled ne'er do-well"; and a Florida political rival has stated Baby Gaetz "would be an Ass't Manager at the local Wal-Mart if not for his Dad' money.")

Anyway, enough of that snarky stuff. My avatar's take on the persona of Matt Gaetz is that he is a little rich kid who hasn't grown up because Daddy Warbucks has protected him and nurtured his narcissisms (got him out of a DUI after Matty wrecked Daddy's BMW, for one.).

I could be wrong, but he comes across as a bratty little Karen-with-a-dick.
But that's just an opinion.
Mine.

(btw3......Daddy was embroiled in an ugly Medicare fraud scheme where his company ended up paying a $75 million fine to settle with the DOJ).

All of that snark, helpfully overlain by informed news, is merely a lead in to this morning's Washington Post 'Fact Checker' piece on Matty-boy's claim that "travel records" show that he is innocent.

Here's how Glen Kessler's staff of fact-checker's at WaPo view that claim (spoiler alert: it is 4 Pinnochio's):

"The Pinocchio Test

Gaetz said: “The New York Times is running a story that I have traveled with a 17-year-old woman, and that is verifiably false. People can look at my travel records and see that that is not the case.”

This fact check is strictly about Gaetz’s claim that his publicly available travel records would debunk reporting in the New York Times and other outlets. The news organizations reported only that he is under investigation over an alleged sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl, not that it actually happened.

The fact that he is under investigation is indisputable. Gaetz has not been charged with any crime and denies these allegations. But he also has confirmed the investigation’s existence.
As a House member, Gaetz is not required to file disclosures concerning his private life and expenses. The disclosure forms he has filed do not disprove that he is under investigation for traveling with a 17-year-old girl or arranging her travel.

We searched through all the available records and found nothing to support Gaetz’s claim. We repeatedly asked his staff to show us the records and heard crickets. We asked Gaetz directly — nothing, radio silence.

As regular readers know, the burden of proof is on the speaker*. Gaetz is putting up a smokescreen, falsely reassuring viewers with nonexistent evidence. He earns Four Pinocchios. Show us the travel records, and the rating may change.
Four Pinocchios

So there is that for Baby Gaetz.

*btw4, I underlined that 'burden of proof' statement as a not-so subtle signal to too many posters who make assertions on this venue. And when asked to back 'em up, or offer sourcing ...... they then state it is up to the reader to vet the speaker's claim, or to "look-it-up-yourself").

TGIT, Chillicothe ;)

Baby Gaetz? PERFECTO! :cool-45:

EgRqziuWoAAlfup.jpg

Gaetz says it’s extortion and the FBI hasn’t provided details of the investigation yet. That’s it. That’s where we are at. Neither side should pretend that they know something they don’t know. Gaetz is a prick though, we can all confidently say that.

Actually, Gaetz is innocent until proven guilty. So, Gaetz and supporters are right to defend his innocence until proven guilty. The New York Times and other detractors are simply slandering Gaetz's name at this point.

Not to mention, the FBI lost any remaining credibility through the Russia Collusion/Mueller investigation corruption. We'll never forget.
So much for the party of law and order. You're now the blind defenders. If Gaetz is guilty how you gonna feel for blindly defending him?

So, the party of law and order is supposed to support blatant corruption? Maybe that's enough for Democrats, but for the rest of us it's well past time to abolish the corrupt FBI. There are other federal law enforcement agencies that can do the job they're supposed to be doing.
I didn’t say a thing about supporting corruption. What exactly did I say to make you think that was my message?

I didn't say you said anything about supporting corruption, I did. Try to follow along.

In review, to support the FBI is to support a corrupt government agency, period. Therefore, those who support law and order can no longer support the FBI.

The FBI is like Fredo now -- dead to me.

I didn't hear that Junior died! :)

hi-my-name-is-fredo-fredo-corleone-donald-trump-jr-54216575.png

...You are still mad because you never got invited to the cool kids lunch table in High School, losers.
Meanwhile, it's worth looking at Gaetz's record:

A frequent guest at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, Gaetz... repeated Trump's baseless claims of a stolen election in the midst of the attack on the Capitol, even taking to the House floor and falsely suggesting that antifa protesters were behind the riot.
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.42.19 AM.png

"They were masquerading as Trump supporters!"
Gaetz said.

FBI: No evidence antifa involved in Capitol riot

Gaetz defended Trump by issuing a menacing tweet targeting Trump's former longtime lawyer Michael Cohen and his wife before Cohen testified before Congress.
"Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she'll remain faithful when you're in prison. She's about to learn a lot," Gaetz tweeted, which prompted the Florida Bar to open an investigation into the congressman's comments.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 9.58.39 AM.png

Trump... has lavished praise over Gaetz at his boisterous rallies, calling him a "great talent, young, handsome" and saying that he's "going places!"
Marjorie Taylor Greene... defended Gaetz on Twitter Wednesday, calling the investigation a "witch hunt" and adding, "I stand with @mattgaetz!"
The Cry Baby Loser is not handing out pardons to convicted degenerates these days, but a complimentary pack of Mar-a-Lago moist wipes might still be possible if the Loser sees Matty as his less mature Jeffrey Epstein replacement buddy.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 10.09.05 AM.png

Last edited:
I'll let you decide: blah blah.....
News-Weak? I have decided instantly to disregard the claims made due to the
agitprop pumped out by this long time leftist source.
Amount of solid proof provided that demonstrates the Hunter Biden laptop story is an invention
straight from Moscow? ZERO!
Same as the amount of credence and respect your post has.

The left suddenly care about children!
Praise Jesus!
Which is certainly a step up from the GOP....except for profit trafficking.

As the cartels make millions off of Biden's (illegitimate) open border policies trafficking drugs, prostitutes, and children.

If one didn't know better, they might think the cartels paid the Biden (illegitimate) campaign for the privilege. Since I don't know better, I'd bet they did.

Drugs and prostitutes are not being "allowed" in. The border is not "open" and saying that it is repeats a false Republican talking point. There are no "open border policies". The border is closed.

Refugee children are being allowed in, in accordance with US law, and common decency. Are you saying that refugee children should be turned away? You do know that to do so returns them to smugglers, sex traffickers, and danger, don't you. And that it's illegal, as well as immoral to do so?

So you want the Biden Administration to ignore the Constitution, the law, Christian principles, common sense and morality? You want the richest nation in the world to deny children safety.

Forum List

Back